Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

He doesn't win again and you'll find out how badly he's cheated NY AG will sic the low life

Dems are toast now, it's on. The lawless lying scum are in for a beating. Why idiot Dems wanted to piss off the entire Republican party and light a fire under voter turn out is a mystery. Do they want to lose the elections??
Why are you so angry? You should be angry at Trump for lying to you. A billionaire who pays $750.00 dollars a year in taxes??? . You have misdirected anger, dearie. Of course, cultist will fiercely defend the cult leader to the end.

Why? I hate Democrats guts, a pox be upon them. May they rot in hell. Clear? LMAO you fools and your lawless scheming just woke up the entire Republican party, not a smart move. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Oh..grow the hell up. You support the biggest fraud to ever inhabit the Oval Office and you are all in denial of it or can‘t accept that fact, and so you lash out at anyone that reminds you of your inability to face the truth.

It's official, I hate Democrats to infinity. All Dems do is promise to increase taxes and kill jobs and businesses. Protect illegals who RAPE and KILL Americans. Their leaders belong in prison.

Talk about spewing that right wing or should I say Trump propaganda.

How many Americans to illegals have to RAPE and KILL before you traitors stop protecting them? 6 year old girl, raped in her own bed by an illegal who broke into their house. Democrats fault.
They just set fire to a home with a baby and a little child in it simply because of a Trump 2020 sign, and they are kvetching over a judge who prefers not to kill babies, so what do they care? They are so sure of their candidate, their polls, their policies that they need to do these terrorist acts because they enjoy knocking down kids sand castles.

More right wing propaganda, what a disgrace.
Not a right winger, not a propagandist I'm famous for "countering propaganda" and strike 3 is your response was an ad hominem response that did not refute a thing said with any intellectual honesty. In fact the whole premise of claiming to steal ones taxes and release them in an attempt to sway and manipulate an election by your side's standard is what got Roger Stone Arrested (or rather intimidated and harrassed for political revenge).

I don't have a side, either the guy is a liar about his business or he is a loser in business. You tell me which one ot is.

Dont you all kind of get sick paying your taxes every year and seeing the ultra wealthy get off without paying anything?

Like, doesn’t that just annoy you?
Even if it did, that is ONE issue among DOZENS of others. This preoccupation with the rich and their taxes, has you by the throat. How about if we reduce George Soros down to an income of $40,000/year ? Wanna do it ?

I notice you guys don't talk much about all the GOOD things that have come from the Trump administration over the past 3.7 years. Probably because your leftist OMISSION media so carefully conceals them, that you don't even know they exist.

Sorry, but I have no need to slavishly defend the ultra wealthy.

The real problem is that Trump openly defends the very system that allows billionaires to pay nothing in taxes, further enriching corporations and Wall Street at the expense of working Americans.

He supports tax policies that increase that gap.

Some Democratic politicians actually propose modest changes. But Trump’s followers already accept this reality. They enjoy watching this rich grifter and demagogue supposedly “beat the system,” and mock those of us who oppose our country drifting toward oligarchy (and civil war).

Any President, but especially this President, is not your average Joe who is just worrying about feeding and sheltering and educating his family.

A President ought to be held to a higher level of responsibility. To lead and provide a good example. Trump is a grifter who is neither responsible, nor thoughtfully and carefully leads. The “example” he provides is that billionaires can hire lawyers to beat the system and get away with not paying taxes.
all good americans should support people keeping their own money and the government getting less

More from the NYTs.

“As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million”.

The law Is catching up with the tax cheat and scam artist.

So, what is your complaint? If he is losing money then not paying taxes is perfectly reasonable.
Trump isn't allowed to lose money.
He has to make tons of money so these dipshits can accuse him of tax-evasion.

They complained that he was rich. Now they complain that he is not. AND at the same time they complain that he is not paying taxes on money he didn't make.

They are retarded monkeys throwing shit at the wall.
No..

That's not what's going on here.

Income tax is only one tax we pay. How much property tax did he pay?
How much Capital Gains did he pay?
How much corporate taxes did he pay?
How much worker's comp did he pay?

"Hundreds of millions"of dollars in debt. He managed his businesses the same way he has managed America..
And all that is why he flies around in a private 757 jet, owns golf courses and tall buildings around the world, and has taken in almost $2 Billion since becoming president.....right ?

Do you guys ever look around you and notice things ? It might help you to not be duped so easily.
You and your ilk are the people being duped. Took in 2 billion dollars by using the power of his office, yes? Is he lying again?
5 bankruptcies, defrauding students of their tuitions at "Trump University". What a guy. Read the interview with Bob Woodward. Trump's words are all recorded for posterity. You are supporting a grifter.

He doesn't win again and you'll find out how badly he's cheated NY AG will sic the low life

Dems are toast now, it's on. The lawless lying scum are in for a beating. Why idiot Dems wanted to piss off the entire Republican party and light a fire under voter turn out is a mystery. Do they want to lose the elections??
Why are you so angry? You should be angry at Trump for lying to you. A billionaire who pays $750.00 dollars a year in taxes??? . You have misdirected anger, dearie. Of course, cultist will fiercely defend the cult leader to the end.

Why? I hate Democrats guts, a pox be upon them. May they rot in hell. Clear? LMAO you fools and your lawless scheming just woke up the entire Republican party, not a smart move. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Oh..grow the hell up. You support the biggest fraud to ever inhabit the Oval Office and you are all in denial of it or can‘t accept that fact, and so you lash out at anyone that reminds you of your inability to face the truth.

It's official, I hate Democrats to infinity. All Dems do is promise to increase taxes and kill jobs and businesses. Protect illegals who RAPE and KILL Americans. Their leaders belong in prison.

How many Americans to illegals have to RAPE and KILL before you traitors stop protecting them? 6 year old girl, raped in her own bed by an illegal who broke into their house. Democrats fault.
They just set fire to a home with a baby and a little child in it simply because of a Trump 2020 sign, and they are kvetching over a judge who prefers not to kill babies, so what do they care? They are so sure of their candidate, their polls, their policies that they need to do these terrorist acts because they enjoy knocking down kids sand castles.

Not a right winger, not a propagandist I'm famous for "countering propaganda" and strike 3 is your response was an ad hominem response that did not refute a thing said with any intellectual honesty. In fact the whole premise of claiming to steal ones taxes and release them in an attempt to sway and manipulate an election by your side's standard is what got Roger Stone Arrested (or rather intimidated and harrassed for political revenge).

I don't have a side, either the guy is a liar about his business or he is a loser in business. You tell me which one ot is.
youre just to fucking stupid to know he doesnt do his taxs,,,an accountant does them and follows the law when he does,,,

Tramp is a failure admit it.
I most certainly will NOT say that. I'm not the one who has to admit anything, YOU are the one who has to admit that >>

1. Trump is immensely successful...and
2. You are DUPED into believing that he isn't.

Hey, how many people who are "failure" own large properties all around the world, and fly around in their own private 757 jet ? Takes a while for you to get focused, huh ?

1601304336753.png
1601304354378.png
1601304412464.png
1601304440802.png
1601304382486.png
1601304465658.png

1601304501471.png
1601304523277.png

1601304567175.png
1601304690011.png
1601304643134.png
1601304617445.png

1601304772003.png

The real problem is that Trump openly defends the very system that allows billionaires to pay nothing in taxes, further enriching corporations and Wall Street at the expense of working Americans.

He supports tax policies that increase that gap.

Some Democratic politicians actually propose modest changes. But Trump’s followers already accept this reality. They enjoy watching this rich grifter and demagogue supposedly “beat the system,” and mock those of us who oppose our country drifting toward oligarchy (and civil war).

Any President, but especially this President, is not your average Joe who is just worrying about feeding and sheltering and educating his family.

A President ought to be held to a higher level of responsibility. To lead and provide a good example. Trump is a grifter who is neither responsible, nor thoughtfully and carefully leads. The “example” he provides is that billionaires can hire lawyers to beat the system and get away with not paying taxes.
You know what these Trumpist morons don't understand, is that for each dollar Trump cheats from paying on his taxes is another dollar out of our pockets. Trump apparently cheated on his taxes to get his $72,000,000.00 tax refund. Now I know Trumpist idiots are all too willing to take away money from their own families and send it to Trump but for the rest of us that refund was money not only from me but all the rest of us that pay our taxes.

Last edited:

youre just to fucking stupid to know he doesnt do his taxs,,,an accountant does them and follows the law when he does,,,

Are you his CPA? No, so STFU Trump Humper.

I dont have to be to understand such a simple fact,,,

I most certainly will NOT say that. I'm not the one who has to admit anything, YOU are the one who has to admit that >>

Hey, how many people who are "failure" own large properties all around the world, and fly around in their own private 757 jet ? Takes a while for you to get focused, huh ?

View attachment 394028 View attachment 394029 View attachment 394032 View attachment 394033View attachment 394031 View attachment 394034

View attachment 394035 View attachment 394036

View attachment 394037 View attachment 394040View attachment 394039View attachment 394038

View attachment 394041
And yet he only paid $750.00 in personal income tax..LOL

Last edited:
Dont you all kind of get sick paying your taxes every year and seeing the ultra wealthy get off without paying anything?

Even if it did, that is ONE issue among DOZENS of others. This preoccupation with the rich and their taxes, has you by the throat. How about if we reduce George Soros down to an income of $40,000/year ? Wanna do it ?

I notice you guys don't talk much about all the GOOD things that have come from the Trump administration over the past 3.7 years. Probably because your leftist OMISSION media so carefully conceals them, that you don't even know they exist.

Yeah, folks like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, and a bunch of other Trump critics. You're not gonna defend those hypocrites.

"Hundreds of millions"of dollars in debt. He managed his businesses the same way he has managed America..
And all that is why he flies around in a private 757 jet, owns golf courses and tall buildings around the world, and has taken in almost $2 Billion since becoming president.....right ?

Do you guys ever look around you and notice things ? It might help you to not be duped so easily.
You and your ilk are the people being duped. Took in 2 billion dollars by using the power of his office, yes? Is he lying again?
5 bankruptcies, defrauding students of their tuitions at "Trump University". What a guy. Read the interview with Bob Woodward. Trump's words are all recorded for posterity. You are supporting a grifter.
Boy are you one gullible motherfucker.
Bob Woodward is a liberal hack.
I hope you aren't using his worthless rants as proof of anything, because that only shows how ignorant you are.

and he

View attachment 394028 View attachment 394029 View attachment 394032 View attachment 394033View attachment 394031 View attachment 394034

View attachment 394037 View attachment 394040View attachment 394039View attachment 394038

View attachment 394041
And he only paid $750.00 in personal income tax..LOL
OMG!!!
SHOULD WE CALL OUT THE SWAT TEAMS NOW????

Evidently it isn't a fact since he got busted on it.

and he

View attachment 394041
And he only paid $750.00 in personal income tax..LOL
OMG!!!
SHOULD WE CALL OUT THE SWAT TEAMS NOW????
No we should call the IRS Revenue agents on this tax cheater.

Evidently it isn't a fact since he got busted on it.
HUH???

are you saying trump prepared his own taxs and didnt follow the laws on it???

now think hard before you make an ass of yourself again,,,

Had nothing to do with the power of his office. He was taking in big bucks from his properties before he took office, just as well. But go ahead and eat up all that spin the New York Times feeds you if it makes you feel any better.

His so-called bankruptcies were Chapter 13s Just simple reorganizations. Do you ever reorganize your living room ?

HA HA. Oh the list of dupings that you guys are sucked into. So now it's the Trump University too, huh? Leftist conners got you on that one too. OK Mr Dupe, I guess it never occured to you that any business has a small % of whiners who will always crab no matter what. The overwhelming majority of Trump Univ students were happy, and said nothing. Maybe you have never owned a business. I did. I had a video dating service for 12 years, and I had women crabbing to me, even when they were getting FREE memberships.

Bob Woodward is a lowlife who make a living by accomodating people's hatred.

You want some more deprogramming ? How about the Chinese ties, Khizir Khan, and the disabled reporter, Serge Kovaleski ? How about the laughingstock Stephens-Davidowitz racism study, so highly lauded by the New York Times, and annihilated by Ann Coulter, in the book "Mugged" ? And I don't charge a dime for all this. :biggrin:

Yeah, folks like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, and a bunch of other Trump critics. You're not gonna defend those hypocrites.
I’ll defend them from illegitimate accusations.

But Trump doesn’t pay taxes and we are all supposed to be okay with that?

I’ll defend them from illegitimate accusations.

But Trump doesn’t pay taxes and we are all supposed to be okay with that?
every good american should be OK with people keeping more of their own money and the government getting less,,,

Forum List

Back