Trump, our most divisive in God's history, thinks this is what happens in the deliver room

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
This will be be part and parcel of the TrumpCare regulations.

17264872_10208797960650525_3809519300565376949_n.jpg

No Trump thinks all babies are born male and that females are made when the dicks fall off after being spanked by a nurse... Only the strong ones who's dicks don't fall off are male and thus superior!

• Banned
No Trump thinks all babies are born male and that females are made when the dicks fall off after being spanked by a nurse... Only the strong ones who's dicks don't fall off are male and thus superior!
Ah, Jimmy Chitwhatever and theBawk.

Can you post a translation of your cryptic post for English speaking peoples please?

TIA!
He's saying that you dumb fucking retards hate children. You're pro-life until they're born, and then you wash your hands of them and try to screw them and their families.

mmm .. you've given this some serious though it seems.... :popcorn:

You loons think somehow a man can "transgender" to being a woman.

Now that's some stupid shit

It's always good to get an input from the third graders!

This is supposed to qualify as intelligent political commentary????

I think not.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if babies started being thrown in the trash if republicans had their way...

Republicans are evil and soulless monsters.
No, they are not, any more than Dems. But some, particularly the Alt Right to a man and woman would be much happier if they lived in Hitler's Germany.

Forgive them, Sassy ---- they know not of what they speak.

In fact, they ain't got a fucking clue ...

Can you post a translation of your cryptic post for English speaking peoples please?

TIA!
He's saying that you dumb fucking retards hate children. You're pro-life until they're born, and then you wash your hands of them and try to screw them and their families.

Wow... that's pretty intense...
The time for fucking around is over

Forgive them, Sassy ---- they know not of what they speak.

In fact, they ain't got a fucking clue ...

I'll never forgive them for what they have done with their agenda. I despise a leftist with every fiber of my being

Forum List

Back