Trump on a 2024 GOP primary vs. Ron DeSantis: 'I'd beat him like I would beat everyone else'

Don’t delve into the silly. I hope your better than that.

1633350436548.png

I know right, how dare someone spend decades honing their craft. He should be shot for that.
He should know everything about what to do. He changes his remarks often and at times the opposite on what he said at first. In dangerous situations in which people of different jobs work this is the sign of a moron. But for Progs, he can speak English as a comfort.

Sure. The only thing that could change this is if one or more of the various legal investigations we keep hearing about derails him.

This party belongs to one (1) guy.

You don't think the Never Trumpers will even try to muscle the 75 millions Little Trumpsters out of the party?

Changing the rules to pave the way for someone they respect like General Powell seems to be a lot better strategy than just kissing Democrat butt for another election cycle.

JohnReese
What difference do his numbers make? I wasn't talking about Pence.

Isn't my fault you can't figure out what I said.

Care4all
Ron isn't Pence and I should think Trump knows exactly what he will be getting if he picks DeSantis as his VP.
And that's why he won't pick him. Trump only picks weak people, with no mind of their own to stand up to Trump, when Trump is wrong...YES MEN.

And if he does pick him, it will only be for the moment's advantage, because DeSantis would be helping him somehow.... Like Pence got evangelicals behind Trump, even though Trump was the most UNCHRISTIAN, candidate out there.... Only for Trump to spit Pence out, in the end.

It be best for all those younger presidential hopefuls, to just stand down if Trump decides to run....or he will destroy their lives and livelihoods and hopes for the future....imo.

You don't think the Never Trumpers will even try to muscle the 75 millions Little Trumpsters out of the party?

Changing the rules to pave the way for someone they respect like General Powell seems to be a lot better strategy than just kissing Democrat butt for another election cycle.
A waste of time. The GOP is full-on orange for now.

You don't think the Never Trumpers will even try to muscle the 75 millions Little Trumpsters out of the party? Changing the rules to pave the way for someone they respect like General Powell seems to be a lot better strategy than just kissing Democrat butt for another election cycle.
Read what you post.
The 10 or so "Never-Trumpers" will try to out-muscle the 75m or so Trumpsters?!
Never-Trumpers might as well become democrats, that's who they supported and will NEVER get any Republican votes, none of them are "well respected".

JohnReese
What difference do his numbers make? I wasn't talking about Pence.

Isn't my fault you can't figure out what I said.
You brought up VP Pence because you are petty over January 6th. After all, Trump scapegoated him, and when you read, the 12th you see his job was to open and count votes. How come you don't seem to understand that? And his numbers mean a lot of people like the guy.

A waste of time. The GOP is full-on orange for now.

The key for the nevertrumpers is to change the party rules in their favor.

Then it really wouldn't make a diff what the tens of millions of Trumpsters think.

Sure, they can get the nomination for their Titular Leader, General Powell. They previously got McCain and Romney the nod. Returning the GOP to permanent minority status and a respectable image is definitely within the range of possibility.

Trump has 75 million real supporters so I'd say his statement is true.

DeSantis is my Governor and he's a damned good one.
De Santis incompetency only killed tens of thousands...

Trump was better informed and his incompetency killed hundreds of thousands

DeSantis isn't a good enough grifter, Trump brings a lifetime on con artistry to the game...

How did that work out for Mike Pence?
Trump sent an angry mob to kill him
Now you're talking retarded. Pence never ran for President. Biden, on the other hand, is in the WH in spite of the fact that Obama said he's a fuck up who never gets anything right. Coincidentally, that statement was one of the few things Obama ever got right.

JohnReese
Aw bullshit. Jan 6th was a riot that shouldn't have happened. There were no insurrectionists or seditionists. Most of them have been charged with trespassing. The Dems keep bringing it up so they can feel good about themselves.

As for Bidungs 80 million votes?? Hogwash. The man never campaigned and when he did stick his nose out he got half a dozen people to his "rally."

You go ahead and keep believing the lie. You voted for an incompetent disaster. Congrats.

JohnReese
Aw bullshit. Jan 6th was a riot that shouldn't have happened. There were no insurrectionists or seditionists. Most of them have been charged with trespassing. The Dems keep bringing it up so they can feel good about themselves.

As for Bidungs 80 million votes?? Hogwash. The man never campaigned and when he did stick his nose out he got half a dozen people to his "rally."

You go ahead and keep believing the lie. You voted for an incompetent disaster. Congrats.
I voted for Trump!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back