Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

That should bump up his approval rating about 10 points. According to the commies the whole fucking country is racist. Too bad that particular term has lost all its punch and all over used terms tend to do.

According to us, just those who support a racist are racist.

A 10 point bounce? Bah ha ha ha ha, I bet racist Donny grifter loses a couple of points from his 42% approval rating.

Oh fuck off racist, you have nothing of value to offer. BTW still waiting on the link in the other thread. ROFL

BTW2 Talib is whiter than I am, what race is she?

Racist Donny grifter’s history and the fact he told people color to leave, but has never said that to a white person.
How do you know? I thought he said something similar to Pelosi (rich white bitch). Either way, you don't know that.

His issues with African-American NBA and NFL players. His singling out of one African-American guy at one of his rallies as my African.
My African? So, his attempt to say "African-American friend" being interrupted to where he only got out "African" is evidence of racism? (you are a disingenuous motherfucker, aren't you?)

Man, those standards. They're fucking impossible.

Claiming not know southern racist culture or who Dave duke is while retweeting from alt-white websites.
Wouldn't that be evidence that he doesn't know who they are? What politician would deliberately tweet from an alleged racist website when knowing his political enemies will give him hell for it?

Again. Those fucking standards. They're impossible.

So enjoy your racist motherfucker while you can. I’m pretty sure minority voters are...
He is not "my" anything.

I just can't sit here and watch this continued bullshit that goes unchallenged in media.

Take this Frankfurt School bullshit with you and go live somewhere else, where you have commie utopia. There are plenty of places.

Claiming not know southern racist culture or who Dave duke is while retweeting from alt-white websites.

He finally got called out!

Why not give him credit for the things he does know about?

Unknown-1.jpeg

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.
File this under shit that causes leftists to Jack off immediatly but nobody else gives a shit about.

I filed it under just another lame knee-jerk Democrat reaction.

The vote was 240 to 187.

The majority in the house is the democrat party...the party of Black Slavery, jim crow, Poll Taxes, the klan.......and they are calling Trump a racist? LOL.........

You have to go back over 50 years to find racism in the Democratic Party
I only have to go to this past weekend to see Trump racism on display

The vote was 240 to 187.

The majority in the house is the democrat party...the party of Black Slavery, jim crow, Poll Taxes, the klan.......and they are calling Trump a racist? LOL.........

Fifty years? My time is flying fast.

Second Virginia Democrat Says He Wore Blackface, Throwing Party Into Turmoil

The vote was 240 to 187.

No, you don't.....the current party is composed of openly and proudly racist groups.....and leaders...obama sat in an openly and racist church for 20 years, had his daughters baptized by the racist minister and was married by the racist.....and he was good friends with the racist, anti-semite, louis farakhan, to the point a journalist hid photos of the two of them yukking it up together......and then you have the racist groups...La Raza, the Black Panthers, Nation of Islam.....

The democrat party is the party of racism.

The House just branded Trump a RACIST

America responds.....No Shit Sherlock

You mean except for his entire life before he declared for President against hilary...you mean except for that.....as he was loved by oprah, black rappers, will smith, they all went on his t.v. show, and had him on their late night shows..........you mean except for all that.....? Right?

People have a doubt about it ? Hahaha
He is the biggest asshole racist around.
...and the House just wasted a bunch of time voting on it?

What's next on the House agenda?

Voting on a resolution to declare the sky "blue"?

Or would that be racist?

Agree

The sky is blue
Trump is a racist

Thanks Captain Obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back