Trump Now winning !!

The media is way too biased and so are the pollsters.

I don't think the pollsters are biased (some are, most aren't) because it's not in their best interests to be.

I do think they're continue to use a formula that heavily weights urban centers over rural populations because of he traditionally higher voter turn out in those centers.

Last election cycle, that formula got turned on its head. Partly because of the divisive nature of the Clinton campaign, referring to 'Fly Over States' and 'Deplorables'.

I think that President Trump continues to bring out the non-Urban vote and Biden will still continue with the Hillary Strategy of playing only to safe audiences in safe states.

The rest of America is awake now. They're seeing the carnage in the cities and they don't want it to come to their towns. I think you will see a repeat of 2016 when it comes to polls versus actual election results this year as well.

Brain dead Biden is crashing
The riots have also backfired

if T wins ..he will be going after all those who wrong him
Hahahaha... you mean this poll? Click the survey link and see what garbage it links to... what a joke!

The survey, from the Democracy Institute commissioned by the Sunday Express newspaper, shows Trump leading Biden 48 percent to 46 percent.

Polling firms are businesses like any other. If they put out a faulty product, who would continue paying for their services. They have no vested interest in bias.

In addition, I haven't met anyone would has ever taken a poll. I truly wonder where the people that are polled come from.

I've been polled a couple of times

Biden won’t even debate him lol
Biden has zero to say about the rioters burning the nation to ash

white women will decide this election and they don’t like the insane violence

What do you mean Biden won’t debate him?! Who did you hear that from? Lay off the fake news for a bit

Several polls have Trump winning. Communist democrats cannot face the reality that Biden is a loser. The reason why they have not announced the VP is because they locked into a black female. All the women under consideration are also dead bang losers. They are spitting distasteful. When this is over many communist democrats will be wondering how they could have been so wrong. V

What do you mean Biden won’t debate him?! Who did you hear that from? Lay off the fake news for a bit
Latest Trump campaign propaganda lie. Biden has agreed to three debates. Trump hasn't agreed to even one.

Polling firms are businesses like any other. If they put out a faulty product, who would continue paying for their services. They have no vested interest in bias.

In addition, I haven't met anyone would has ever taken a poll. I truly wonder where the people that are polled come from.

I've been polled a couple of times

I am going to conclude that you do not know what the vested interest is in these polling companies.

Every Democrat that has spoken has either said Biden should not debate or should put restrictions on the debates that no one would ever agree to.
Your bubble keeps you uninformed and stupid.

Latest Trump campaign propaganda lie. Biden has agreed to three debates. Trump hasn't agreed to even one.

You are Fake News.

s-l1000.jpg

Every Democrat that has spoken has either said Biden should not debate or should put restrictions on the debates that no one would ever agree to.
Oh every democrat that has spoken huh? There’s an intelligent argument.... but Biden hasn’t said that he won’t debate Trump like you claimed has he? In fact his campaign has actually agreed to three debates, isnt that right?

Haha. And you call me uniformed... get a clue.

Only one poll matters. And it won't come out until November.
Yep. He has not even picked a VP yet and in this case a VP matters since Biden is senile.
Wow, there’s an original argument... nice one! :cuckoo:
It is a fact. Polls are irrelevant until a VP is named.

You're stupid so I'll explain. Patriots were a different team before they signed Cam. So analyzing them and how they may do before their team was complete was silly. You're an angry little troll.

Oh every democrat that has spoken huh? There’s an intelligent argument.... but Biden hasn’t said that he won’t debate Trump like you claimed has he? In fact his campaign has actually agreed to three debates, isnt that right?

Time and location of agreed upon debates, please

Dude, chill. Why are you so angry? Do you miss the extra $600 of unemployment?

Why do you need a time and location? They haven’t been rescheduled yet... the venues withdrew Because of coronavirus.

If that’s your argument then Trump is just as guilty of not agreeing to debates as Biden. Want to try another one?

Dude, chill. Why are you so angry? Do you miss the extra $600 of unemployment?
I’m not angry nor have I ever taken a dime of unemployment assistance from the government. Just calling out poor arguments as I see them. Carry on... just do better

Why do you need a time and location? They haven’t been rescheduled yet... the venues withdrew Because of coronavirus.

If that’s your argument then Trump is just as guilty of not agreeing to debates as Biden. Want to try another one?

So, now we agree that there is no actual agreement to have debates - OKAY

Forum List

Back