Trump Not Interested In CRAP Intel

Thread summary:

"Who needs real intel when you have kook racist conspiracy blogs?"

Most Trump fans really are the stupidest people to ever walk planet earth.

Here's your pair....a stoner and a drunk charting a foreign policy that resulted in bowing to foreign tyrants, the loss of two won wars, and Russia rolling into Ukraine...

14567367_10153715667791650_173560474693243271_o.jpg

Right, blame his lack of curiosity on the intel. Trump hadn't heard the Intel but he just KNOWS it's crap. The power of Trump

HA! First time I've seen the old "lack of intellectual curiosity" rolled out again....Sorry, you used it on Dubya so many times it's covered in patches and duct tape. The country has moved on and you don't know what to make of it.

Right, blame his lack of curiosity on the intel. Trump hadn't heard the Intel but he just KNOWS it's crap. The power of Trump

HA! First time I've seen the old "lack of intellectual curiosity" rolled out again....Sorry, you used it on Dubya so many times it's covered in patches and duct tape. The country has moved on and you don't know what to make of it.

So when you don't have a defense you just say my point is old but not invalid. Thanks, I agree I'm correct.

No, it's because you are inept and cannot destroy my point but you can pretend that you're going easy

You had a "point"? All I see are snarks on things you know nothing about and lightweight valley girl insults...you're about an inch deep, comrade.

The chattering-class, who this morning consists mostly of bitter leftists, is trying to demean the President-Elect for not caring much for the present CIA's intel briefings. What they purposely ignore is how bad Barry's CIA has been at providing either helpful background or actionable information in time for it to be relevant. Never before has the CIA had so little human-resourced data, depending instead on signal-intel, drones, and satellites click click clicking pictures from outer space. A perfect example is how little we knew about ISIS or the intentions of the Muslim Brotherhood's temporary takeover of Egypt. Of course some of that information was probably ignored by the muslim dickhead in our White House who'd touted the "Arab Spring" while ignoring a rebellion in Iran that could have toppled the mullahs.

Further; Trump has Flynn and Mattis around him, two guys who know what's really going on around the world while CIA director Brennan clinks martini glasses with the Washington elite. He probably gave up on Barry the Fairy having any real interest in anything but avoiding action by "leading from behind". A good example of the Obama CIA being politicized like the rest of our federal agencies was the declaration that the Russians were behind Podesta's email swipe. Wikileak's Assage laughed at that assertion knowing full-well it was DNC staffer Seth Rich who hacked Podesta and got murdered for it by a Clinton mechanic. Trump should base his foreign policy actions on a CIA staffed by an Obama hack? don't think so. Dubya made a catastrophic mistake by keeping George Tenet on at Langley for "continuity" between administrations and it got the World Trade Center knocked down.

" Dubya made a catastrophic mistake by keeping George Tenet on at Langley for "continuity" between administrations and it got the World Trade Center knocked down.""

No. That's not what happened. Condoleeza Rice, national security adviser to Bush, ignored an August 2001 Presidential Daily Brief warning of an imminent attack by Osama Bin Laden.
The President's Daily Brief

Oh, and for what it's worth, Trump is ignoring the PDBs, too. He doesn't have time for them.

No. That's not what happened. Condoleeza Rice, national security adviser to Bush, ignored an August 2001 Presidential Daily Brief warning of an imminent attack by Osama Bin Laden.
The President's Daily Brief

Oh, and for what it's worth, Trump is ignoring the PDBs, too. He doesn't have time for them.

Did that briefing include a day, time, city, airline(s) or targets? Another lie we're tired of hearing from you idiots. What is true is that the lights in the White House burned all night on the eve of Y2K because of repeated warnings of a Millennium attack on American soil by al-Qaida...they had no more of an idea of the when and where than Bush did. All the Clinturds were concerned with is that it wouldn't happen on their watch.

Here's your pair....a stoner and a drunk

"Stoner and drunk"? What do you think lying like that gains you, except to confirm in everyone's mind that you're some combination of stupid, dishonest and crazy?

We do get it. The Obama administration's perfect ethics record makes your side look like corrupt scumbags in comparison, and his years of success make your side look completely incompetent in comparison. That's why you have to lie like that, because the truth is so hostile to your cult.

charting a foreign policy that resulted in bowing to foreign tyrants, the loss of two won wars,

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

But then, you are a Trump fan. As Trump's advisor stated, "There's no such thing as facts", and being you're such a loyal party apparatchik, you've made that motto into your life philosophy. You are a fine example of the post-truth era man.

and Russia rolling into Ukraine...

If your DearLeaderTrump hadn't been installed with Putin's help, you'd look less hypocritical now. You will be telling DearLeaderTrump to get his nose out of Putin's ass sometime, will you? Oh wait, you won't. After all, TheParty forbids you from in any way failing to acknowledge the utter perfection of everything about your messiah, DearLeaderTrump. Over in North Korea, DearLeaderKim is now seething in jealousy, wishing he had UsefulIdiots as devoted as the ones DearLeaderTrump has.

"Stoner and drunk"? What do you think lying like that gains you, except to confirm in everyone's mind that you're some combination of stupid, dishonest and crazy?

We do get it. The Obama administration's perfect ethics record makes your side look like corrupt scumbags in comparison, and his years of success make your side look completely incompetent in comparison. That's why you have to lie like that, because the truth is so hostile to your cult.

charting a foreign policy that resulted in bowing to foreign tyrants, the loss of two won wars,

But then, you are a Trump fan. As Trump's advisor stated, "There's no such thing as facts", and being you're such a loyal party apparatchik, you've made that motto into your life philosophy. You are a fine example of the post-truth era man.

If your DearLeaderTrump hadn't been installed with Putin's help, you'd look less hypocritical now. You will be telling DearLeaderTrump to get his nose out of Putin's ass sometime, will you? Oh wait, you won't. After all, TheParty forbids you from in any way failing to acknowledge the utter perfection of everything about your messiah, DearLeaderTrump. Over in North Korea, DearLeaderKim is now seething in jealousy, wishing he had UsefulIdiots as devoted as the ones DearLeaderTrump has.

Pitiful projection of the slime you little commie cowards have had to endure from us Cons. Why not tell US we're snowflakes, muslim apologists, and nattering nabobs of negativity (thanks, Spiro) while you're at it, cat boy? All Barry the Fairy has done is lie to you about everything. Ethics? Not even a brain-dead little twit like you believes anything the Kenyan says...you think it's cool that he's broken every promise he's made and blamed everybody under the sun for his legion of failures. You're pitiful but then you know that....it's why you call us by your true name...it's all you know.

Trump already knows more that the generals...believe me...many, many people...many smart people...are saying it.

I bet they can't wait to see his secret plan for defeating ISIS.
In fact, the intel briefings probably really mean that Trump is briefing the military!

I don't believe it is beneficial to us if we're broadcasting to our adversaries that Trump has no interest in intelligence.

That's not what I said or implied but then you'd have to understand what I said to know what I meant. So just for you, I'll repeat the message...Trump has no interest in CRAP intelligence. Now run along back to your safe-space and try to cope with the next 8-16 years of the adults being in charge.

Trump already knows more that the generals...believe me...many, many people...many smart people...are saying it.

In fact, the intel briefings probably really mean that Trump is briefing the military!

You said he "had no path to 270 electoral votes" too....do you ever get tired of being wrong about the new President?

You said he "had no path to 270 electoral votes" too....do you ever get tired of being wrong about the new President?
I'm agreeing with him
Why won't you believe what he said when he was campaigning?

The dirty little secret is that the CIA hasn't been on top of any important event since WW2. It seems that democrat regimes don't trust the Military so they put the CIA in charge of combat operations (how did Vietnam work out?) and walk away from the conflicts. Lets hope that Trump's appointment of "mad dog Mattis" will straighten out the relationship between the CIA and the Military.

I can tell you from first-hand experience that the CIA did a pretty fair job in Vietnam because they listened to what our recon teams told them. Anybody who's ever been through a spook debriefing will tell you they were totally suspicious of all the information they got and almost defiant about believing what they were told. You leave one of those encounters worn out thinking they were idiots but a few days later find that they'd used what they'd learned effectively.

Didn't we LOSE Vietnam? So much for the usefulness of CIA Intelligence.

Pitiful projection of the slime you little commie cowards have had to endure from us Cons. Why not tell US we're snowflakes, muslim apologists, and nattering nabobs of negativity (thanks, Spiro) while you're at it, cat boy? All Barry the Fairy has done is lie to you about everything. Ethics? Not even a brain-dead little twit like you believes anything the Kenyan says...you think it's cool that he's broken every promise he's made and blamed everybody under the sun for his legion of failures. You're pitiful but then you know that....it's why you call us by your true name...it's all you know.

Nice to see you're adapting well to the post-fact future. You've adopted the orange orangutan's admitted lies, and spout them as fact. There isn't a single thing in your post that's true, and you even believe that Obama was born in Kenya.

No wonder you voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back