trump no longer front runner for 2024 repub nomination for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure voters want to enable a party that tried to destroy our electoral system to govern the country.
True.

But never underestimate the ignorance and stupidity of voters – the same ignorance and stupidity that put the likes of Trump in the WH to begin with.

The people deserve the bad government they get – and DeSantis would be the worst.

So basically what you're saying Jim is that after Russia Russia Russia, after Hillary's book, after two impeachments, after FOUR government investigations, after losing to the most popular president in all of history, after two years out of office, not only is Trump STILL getting more positive things done for this country, but only now, temporarily, you think he has fallen out of FIRST PLACE to be the 2024 GOP nomination 2 and 1/2 years still out from the election?

HEY IDIOT, what's stopping Trump from leaving the GOP then and starting his own party! :auiqs.jpg:

Guess who 80 million people will be voting for! And it won't be Joe Biddum. :71:
Trump was the worst ‘president’ in US history.

Much of the damage he caused the country is irreparable.

Your irrational brainwashed hate of Trump is well known.

De Dantis is only 44 years old better to remain Governor a while longer for experience and maturity gathering as the office of the President is highly stressful.
Desantis has said he needs to deal with Florida awhile longer. He will be perfectly positioned in 2028.

There’s a method to conservatives’ madness.

Endlessly whining and lying about Trump’s election loss is how Republican keep the base angry, engaged, and going to the polls.

Long before Trump the GOP has been devoid of values, principles, and sound, responsible governance.

It is a party motivated by white grievance, victimhood mentality, and partisan revenge.

Sure, simple manipulation. They know what feeds these people.

I think both parties need manipulation, how else can you keep so many people on your side?

Your irrational brainwashed hate of Trump is well known.

De Dantis is only 44 years old better to remain Governor a while longer for experience and maturity gathering as the office of the President is highly stressful.
He has expressed his desire to continue to be the Gov of Florida. A good ticket would be Trump and Him as VP
It’s amazing that after all BRANDON has done to destroy this Country including letting Millions of unfettered Illegals in by the end of his term brain dead DEMOCRATS are still filled with hate Trump venom

Doesn't matter. The orange pile of shit won't get the nomination. He might as well be ahead of unicorns and Bigfoot.
Save for Merrick Garland's inability to see a threat to our country, he might be in jail before 2024. I am pretty sure several of his cohorts will be indicted and awaiting trial soon.....Executive Privilege does not stand when the actions in question were taken during the commission of a crime. Meadows knows this and is having trouble sleeping at night.

United States v. Nixon, also known as the Watergate Scandal, has established that even a President has a legal duty to provide evidence of one’s communications with his aides when the information is relevant to a criminal case. By requiring the President to turn over recordings of private conversations that he had with his aides, the Court’s decision has helped frame how to define executive privilege in judicial setting. Even before the Nixon decision, however, some courts have required the executive branch to provide governmental records and documents prepared for the President.

Correct.

DeSantis is far more dangerous than Trump.

DeSantis is as much a neo-fascist authoritarian as Trump, just as dishonest and as much of a con man – but DeSantis has the political acumen Trump lacked.
and he has a brain and is not a child like trump.

True.
But never underestimate the ignorance and stupidity of voters – the same ignorance and stupidity that put the likes of Trump in the WH to begin with.
The people deserve the bad government they get – and DeSantis would be the worst.
Actually Xiden has proven he is the worst, but "keep hope alive". <g>

With Potatohead's low approval ratings it doesn't make any difference who the Republicans run, does it?

There’s a method to conservatives’ madness.

Endlessly whining and lying about Trump’s election loss is how Republican keep the base angry, engaged, and going to the polls.

Long before Trump the GOP has been devoid of values, principles, and sound, responsible governance.

It is a party motivated by white grievance, victimhood mentality, and partisan revenge.
You left out Border Security and Energy Independence and Rolling back Government Overreach

That's on you, I won't be voting for Trump or Biden for anything, I don't believe in the lesser of two evils BS, that hasn't worked so far.
Your vote is yours to waste.

I will be voting for the one of the two possible winners that I prefer, so that I don't waste my vote and cast a net vote for the candidate I least prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back