Trump needs to keep his head down and not fall for Dimm impeachment traps

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The stone thing was a total trap.

The Mueller sympathetic prosecutors lied to Barr about the sentence they were going to recommend. Then their resignation was nothing but a bullshit grandstanding ploy.

9 years for a fucking process crime? Fuck off.

The admin should have let it go through and then Trump should have commuted the sentence as Draconian.

Dimms are slippery fuckers.

The only “Dimm” one I see is Trump who is either too fucking stupid to stop getting into trouble whether by action or his idiotic tweets or too fucking corrupt to stop being a cheat and conniver.

You guys just told him he's above the law. It's balls to the wall hyper-corruption from now on.

The funny part is....they are not traps

Trump does it on his own

The Mueller sympathetic prosecutors lied to Barr about the sentence they were going to recommend. Then their resignation was nothing but a bullshit grandstanding ploy.

The admin should have let it go through and then Trump should have commuted the sentence as Draconian.

Nobody needs to lay traps for tRump, he drips impeachable offenses like a leaky impeachable offense faucet.

The only “Dimm” one I see is Trump who is either too fucking stupid to stop getting into trouble whether by action or his idiotic tweets or too fucking corrupt to stop being a cheat and conniver.

Trump has one speed..... Bulldozer.
In this instance he needs to step back and let the professionals do the work.
Barr is a consummate professional and he will get the job done if Trump doesn't muck it up for him.

This thread seems to be a left wing lunatic trap.

Nancy is talking impeachment again without even knowing the facts.

let’s spend another 7 months doing that again.

I've got a deal for the scumbag Stalinist pigs who are democrats. You filthy fucks stop trying to impeach our president and we won't shot you down like the vermin that you are....

I've got a deal for the scumbag Stalinist pigs who are democrats. You filthy fucks stop trying to impeach our president and we won't shot you down like the vermin that you are....
upload_2020-2-13_21-19-7.gif

It's not a trap.

Democrats don't need a reason. All they need is their own hatred.

It's not a trap.

Look at post #10 Hoss. There is more hatred and evil on your side then I have ever seen before.

Barr is a consummate professional and he will get the job done if Trump doesn't muck it up for him.
Barr is a professional ass kisser.

Nothing more.

Nothing more.

You better hope so.....there's some pretty serious shit bleeding out right now.

Jo

It's not a trap.

Actually I think Trump rope-a-doped the vile fucks.

The pile of shit Stalinists wanted to send a man to prison for 9 years for lying to the vermin in Congress? :eek:

How much did they give James Comey for that same crime?
How much did they give KGB John Brennan for that same crime?
How much did they give James Clapper for that same crime?
How much did they give Andrew Weissman for that same crime?
How much did they give Hillary Clinton for that same crime?

Look at post #10 Hoss. There is more hatred and evil on your side then I have ever seen.
I look mostly at what elected politicians say, not random board posters.

The hate, spite, and rage of Democrats is far-far beyond anything ever heard from Republicans.

Nothing more.

You better hope so.....there's some pretty serious shit bleeding out right now.

Jo
No there isn't. He's just making shit up.

Forum List

Back