Trump Need To Tell Biden To Tell His "People" To Stop The Violence !!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
How come Biden hasn't said anything about the riots/looting/violence? not one peep! Odds are that all of those starting fires/looting, etc. are DEMOCRATS !!
Can you imagine if Trump were to go on national television, all cable stations and plead for Biden to tell his supporters to stop burning down these blue cities?
Anyone wonder how Biden would respond? will he need a teleprompter? maybe bring up another "You Ain't Black" comment?

He would tell them, if you ain't looting and burning down your city. You ain't black!
what about Vice President Stacey Adams? she wants to be VP? and yet, she turns a blind eye to the situation

How come Biden hasn't said anything about the riots/looting/violence? not one peep! Odds are that all of those starting fires/looting, etc. are DEMOCRATS !!
Can you imagine if Trump were to go on national television, all cable stations and plead for Biden to tell his supporters to stop burning down these blue cities?
Anyone wonder how Biden would respond? will he need a teleprompter? maybe bring up another "You Ain't Black" comment?

Admitting that he stands for the looters would not look good.

He would tell them, if you ain't looting and burning down your city. You ain't black!
what about Vice President Stacey Adams? she wants to be VP? and yet, she turns a blind eye to the situation
You mean Abrams? He can control her.
101053081_553123818586292_4795124578445688832_n.jpg

can you imagine if Biden inadvertantly said "If you don't like fried chicken, u aint black"? in front of millions on live TV?

Odds are you don't know..These people are pissed off and you want them to be compliant unlike the stay at home protestors.

Last edited:
can you imagine if Biden inadvertantly said "If you don't like fried chicken, u aint black"? in front of millions on live TV?
Lol, give him time.
oh,,and a weeks supply of KFC goodies,,,and maybe a few port o potties
Good I love KFC and have for fifty years...But I have no idea if Biden does since everyone is not the same.

Ah so you hate fried chicken now.. But Biden didn't say that so stop picking on fried chicken which white people eat also..Trump says he like to eat fried chicken after a Big Mac..I doubt they will listen to Biden or anyone at this point.

Ah so you hate fried chicken now.. But Biden didn't say that so stop picking on fried chicken which white people eat also..Trump says he like to eat fried chicken after a Big Mac..I doubt they will listen to Biden or anyone at this point.
well as far as I know,,,i am white and have never been to KFC,,,,does that mean I aint white like michael jackson?

well as far as I know,,,i am white and have never been to KFC,,,,does that mean I aint white like michael jackson?
If you have never been to an American institution like KFC you just ain't American. I just really never got into the whole racial discrimination thing since we are all children of God.

If you have never been to an American institution like KFC you just ain't American. I just really never got into the whole racial discrimination thing since we are all children of God.
i think that if i walked into a harlem KFC, it would be like a scene from the soup nazi

Forum List

Back