Trump must not run in 2024.

Okay... he campaigned on an infrastructure bill. Nothing was passed.
Okay...he campaigned on a border wall. About 45 miles of new wall was built.
Okay...he campaigned on Mexico paying for the border wall. They didn't pay a peso.
Okay...he started a trade war with multiple nations. Our trade deficit remained about where it was when he took office...and we bailed out our already subsidized farmers because of it...twice.
Okay...he campaigned on replacing Obamacare with "something terrific"...nothing was passed. He did get rid of the mandate....which meant that the mechanism to pay for what amounts for universal healthcare was removed...and the result, in part, was $8T in new debt.

Please tell us what the "good things" were. Separating kids from their parents at the border as a deterrent?
We did well until the trolls rolled in like this.

Welcome to the dilemma of getting into bed with Trump in the first place. So now your choices are:

A. Trump--who has never gotten more votes than any democrat he's run against
B. Not Trump--and as you said...lose.

If the Republicans didn't look to the 74 million little Trumpsters for support in the first place, they'd already be in Political Palookaville.

Have you forgotten the schlonging that McCain and Romney got? BTW, African Americans voted for Trump at more than twice the level they voted for McCain, in spite of how "racist" the media said he was.

It is a terrible idea. A disastrous idea.
True, his presidency was about 5% as bad as the media and the left portrayed it.
He absolutely did some good things, some not so good.
But more than anything else - his presidency divided the nation like no other President since Lincoln. And like Lincoln, it wasn't his own doing.

Having said that, this country DESPERATELY needs a unifier. A centrist. Someone not on either fringe. Someone who is not ruled by his/her ego. Someone who is not another lifelong bought and paid for politician.
This is not a game. This is not tit for tat. Our last two presidents were elected to avoid voting for someone else. And look at what it has done.
If Trump runs, likely he will get crushed for one. He would beat Biden for sure, or Harris. But the Democrats are not going to run Biden or Harris.
WE NEED A UNIFIER. And Trump is not that person. And neither is Biden. Obviously.
I thought Biden said he was going to unite the country? Don‘t tell me that was Bullshit?

If the Republicans didn't look to the 74 million little Trumpsters for support in the first place, they'd already be in Political Palookaville.
And what will that 74M do if Trump isn't on the ballot? Stay home on election day? Sounds like a plan.
Have you forgotten the schlonging that McCain and Romney got?
How was the schlonging Trump got? You're still literally butt-hurt.

And what will that 74M do if Trump isn't on the ballot? Stay home on election day? Sounds like a plan.

Depends on whose running.

If the GOP nominates a Never-Trumper, I'd vote for Brandon myself to try and stop the never-trumpers from taking over. Of course, staying home is another option. But voting for a Romney or a Liz Cheney is out of the question as those folks hate me.

Depends on whose running.

If the GOP nominates a Never-Trumper, I'd vote for Brandon myself to try and stop the never-trumpers from taking over. Of course, staying home is another option. But voting for a Romney or a Liz Cheney is out of the question as those folks hate me.
So please give us a list of 5-10 "never trumpers" that you'd not voter for who are legitimately going to run for President (not Liz Cheney)...

Care to go on the record?

A Dem concocted scamdemic, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google faggots, Bezos, CNN and MSNBC really socked it to him…you should be proud.
But, but, but….RUSSIA!
But, but, but….DEMOCRACY!

306>232...couldn't be more proud. Well, that's not true. When I consider the GOP is full of guys like you, I'm even more proud to not be a member of the GOP.

So please give us a list of 5-10 "never trumpers" that you'd not voter for who are legitimately going to run for President (not Liz Cheney)...

Care to go on the record?

I don't know which never trumpers even have the guts to run. But if Romney, Sasse, Murkowski, Cassady, Kasich, Steele or Flake were to run , I wouldn't vote for any of them.

Right now, the Trumpster is the only Republican who is likely to run.

I don't know which never trumpers even have the guts to run. But if Romney, Sasse, Murkowski, Cassady, Kasich, Steele or Flake were to run , I wouldn't vote for any of them.

CC is simply doing what we call Mental Masturbation.
The LibTards are terrified of Trump.

Leftist elitist ilk like Mark Cuban...

On Trump...anything Trump.. on words that even rhyme with Trump...

cuban.jpg

Mark Cuban when cashing checks from products he personally contracted to be made by Chinese slave/child labor...

happy cuban.jpg

Noem is running

DeSantis is running.

XponentialChaos ha ha ha you are so out of touch with reality.

Silly Trumpster. Even Trump‘s own VP says that he’s wrong and acting un-American. Can’t get much more divisive than that.

Silly Trumpster. Even Trump‘s own VP says that he’s wrong and acting un-American. Can’t get much more divisive than that.

You're moving the goal posts leftist. You said Biden wasn't as divisive. Yet he is more so. Trump is a narcissist and a bad loser. I agree 100%. Biden is an inept idiot who has been in politics for 50+ years and his approval rating has dropped like 30pts since he was elected and 20% want their vote back. Why? He is divisive.

Forum List

Back