Trump must not run in 2024.

Why would I get banned? You changed my posts and their meaning so I did the same to you. If I get banned so will you.

Or you can try being honest for once.
Good luck with that.

“Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.”

XponentialChaos ha ha ha you are so out of touch with reality.

XponentialChaos Why did you lie as these links prove? Why did you then divert the conversation and begin editing my posts?

Good luck with that.

“Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.”
Selectively, yes, when you do so to cut 90% off and change the meaning that is for all intents and purposes that is an EDIT. You dishonest leftist.

Selectively, yes, when you do so to cut 90% off and change the meaning that is for all intents and purposes that is an EDIT. You dishonest leftist.

Good luck not getting banned.

LoL. You said you follow the rules. You clearly don’t. You’re a liar and you support an un-American president.
I do? The election isn't til 2024. He has to earn back my support, Leftist. I support the GOP in the 22 elections. 100%.

Why did you lie about Biden not being as divisive?

Forum List

Back