Trump must be fined for plagiarism

Trump And Clinton both supported fagots
Donald-Tramp-s-flagom-LGBT-do-prezidentskih-vyborov.jpg

His wife's reputation is highly questionable for a conservative. She was rumored to have appeared in adult films, and at least there are nude photos of her. She was not just a model. This has never happened before either

Trump dishonored the Republican good name. Half of the Republicans hate him. The Reagan Foundation banned him from using Reagan paraphernalia.

reagan-campaign-materials.jpg

Trump is a chameleon, he pretended to be Reagan, took advantage of the greatness of Reagan's era, but in fact pursued a leftist policy and gave nothing to the American people.

Since Trump illegally used Reagan's paraphernalia, used his image, but was not a real Republican, he should be fined. He has money, let him replenish the treasury.

In addition, the Republicans should sue him for defaming them.
I will agree Trump is not a true Republican and just hi-jacked the Republican Party to defeat Hillary. He also stopped the Bush dynasty dead in its tracks which was a damn good thing.

However the establishment Republican Party is basically worthless. It lacks cojones and is wimpy, wimpy wimpy. The Democratic Party looks like a lean, mean fighting machine compared to the GOP (Grand OLD Party). Establishment Republicans want to be loved so they act like the good guys in white hats and are a bunch of losers.

Hopefully Trump will inspire a new bunch of people willing to fight for what they believe in to run for office as Republicans.

Trump did a lot more for this nation than you will ever admit. Now we have Joe Biden who likely will be known as the worst President in history stumbling and bumbling around ruining everything he touches.

I will agree Trump is not a true Republican and just hi-jacked the Republican Party to defeat Hillary. He also stopped the Bush dynasty dead in its tracks which was a damn good thing.

However the establishment Republican Party is basically worthless. It lacks cojones and is wimpy, wimpy wimpy. The Democratic Party looks like a lean, mean fighting machine compared to the GOP (Grand OLD Party). Establishment Republicans want to be loved so they act like the good guys in white hats and are a bunch of losers.

Hopefully Trump will inspire a new bunch of people willing to fight for what they believe in to run for office as Republicans.

Trump did a lot more for this nation than you will ever admit. Now we have Joe Biden who likely will be known as the worst President in history stumbling and bumbling around ruining everything he touches.

I don't see any fundamental difference between Biden and Trump, they are doing the same thing: destroying America. Even if Trump puts forward right-wing slogans, he still does nothing.

I don't see any fundamental difference between Biden and Trump, they are doing the same thing: destroying America. Even if Trump puts forward right-wing slogans, he still does nothing.
If you don’t see any difference between Trump and Biden you either have your head stuck in the sand like an ostrich or you are as blind as a bat.

If you don’t see any difference between Trump and Biden you either have your head stuck in the sand like an ostrich or you are as blind as a bat.
give an example where Trump has shown himself as a right-wing
Maybe he defended family values when his wife wagged her backside on the cameras even when she was married to him?

Trump dishonored the Republican good name. Half of the Republicans hate him. The Reagan Foundation banned him from using Reagan paraphernalia.

Trump is a chameleon, he pretended to be Reagan, took advantage of the greatness of Reagan's era, but in fact pursued a leftist policy and gave nothing to the American people.

Since Trump illegally used Reagan's paraphernalia, used his image, but was not a real Republican, he should be fined. He has money, let him replenish the treasury.

They need a delusional button for such posts.

give an example where Trump has shown himself as a right-wing
Maybe he defended family values when his wife wagged her backside on the cameras even when she was married to him?
I wasn’t talking about political ideals. I have often said Trump is not a Republican but simply hijacked the GOP Elephant and rode it to victory over Hillary’s Democrat donkey.

I was talking about leadership ability.

For example Trump launched his ”Operation Warp Speed“ vaccine development program which was an amazing success. Joe Biden can’t even manage to get us enough test kits for the virus.

One year ago tomorrow, President Trump launched Operation Warp Speed (OWS), a bold scientific initiative that resulted in one of the greatest medical achievements of the modern age. It ranks alongside President Kennedy's Moon Shot in its audacity and is virtually unrivalled in its results. Thanks to OWS, our nation developed three safe, effective and life-saving vaccines at record speed. This incredible feat of science and medicine should be celebrated and our nation should seek to codify it and replicate its success in additional fields of pandemic response.

The successes of OWS are even more remarkable given the sheer number of mistakes made by public health experts during this crisis. Leading figures like Dr. Fauci started the pandemic by telling Americans that masks didn't work, but then they demanded that we wear two of them even while outside. They advocated for protracted lockdowns that resulted in the sharpest economic contraction in American history and opposed every attempt to ameliorate these restrictions. They negligently delayed the return of children to the classroom, even though the clear evidence showed that it was safe to do so.

Biden says he's making 500 million COVID test kits available for free but hasn't even signed a contract to buy them or set up website to order them: Johns Hopkins expert says 'that's not a plan - it's a hope'​

• Biden accused of issuing a 'hope' rather than a plan by Jennifer Nuzzo, an epidemiologist at Johns Hopkins
  • 'If those tests came in January and February, that could have an impact, but if they are spread out over 10 to 12 months, I'm not sure what kind of impact it is going to have,' the expert said
  • It is not even known how many tests will be immediately available or how quickly they can be shipped out
  • Amazon, Walgreens and CVS this week imposed limits on how many tests each customer can buy
  • Comes amid warnings that Covid could infect 140m between January and March - 60% of all Americans
  • But despite the gloom the new British studies give Biden - who has promised no lockdowns - fresh optimism
  • Scientists at Imperial College London found the chance of having to stay in hospital overnight 40% lower
  • Second study from Scotland on Wednesday said risk of being hospitalized with Omicron was 65% less likely

I wasn’t talking about political ideals. I have often said Trump is not a Republican but simply hijacked the GOP Elephant and rode it to victory over Hillary’s Democrat donkey.

I was talking about leadership ability.

For example Trump launched his ”Operation Warp Speed“ vaccine development program which was an amazing success. Joe Biden can’t even manage to get us enough test kits for the virus.
So should right-wing voters now vote for the vaccine instead of right-wing politics?

So should right-wing voters now vote for the vaccine instead of right-wing politics?
The choice on taking the vaccine should be up to the person and his political beliefs are basically irrelevant. Every person should do his own risk analysis and make his own decision. We have no way to determine what the long term effects of these vaccines will be.

I am fully vaccinated including the booster shot. I am also 75. I am not all that worried about long term side effects of the vaccine I have taken.

What law was broken that would require him to pay a fine?

Leftist policy? You really should say no to drugs!

🙄. Retarded OP is retarded.

The current president thinks "Brandon" is a fan of his and lefties worry about Trump. The left is as freaking crazy as Biden.

Forum List

Back