Trump Mugshot?

7wudiz.jpg

What size do you want? I got 200 ordered. Blank shirts are already at the printers just waiting on the image. Not counting my chickens before the UPS guy drops them on the porch, but in a few days they should be here.
I wonder how many Liberals will masturbate to the Trump mug shot? I see plenty here that are obsessed with Trump. Don't make yourselves sore because you have sexual feelings for Trump. :p

If it is, it will look a lot like this...

View attachment 819170
Maybe, but I don’t believe they will actually release it. Here’s why:

Despite what you feel about him, he is still, currently, a candidate for president. If an actual mugshot were to be released, it would be on every liberal website, tv show, every newspaper, magazine cover, every telephone pole would be covered with flyers of the picture of the mugshot. It would also appear in every campaign ad the left could possibly purchase. This could potentially have an affect on his candidacy, up to possible election interference, all for someone who has not yet been convicted of a crime. And yes, in this situation, it is different, because it is a presidential candidate.

Imagine the lawsuits if trump were to beat all these indictments, but the negative press because of his mugshot that has a detrimental effect on his campaign and causes him to lose.

Just saying, it could be a problem, it could be considered election interference.

Now, obviously I don’t KNOW that they won’t release it, just a theory. My guess is, they will keep them private for now, and if he is either convicted or loses the election, then you’d see it.

Again, just a theory.

Last edited:
Maybe, but I don’t believe they will actually release it. Here’s why:

Despite what you feel about him, he is still, currently, a candidate for president. If an actual mugshot were to be released, it would be on every liberal website, tv show, every newspaper, magazine cover, every telephone pole would be covered with flyers of the picture of the mugshot. It would also appear in every campaign ad the left could possibly purchase. This could potentially have an affect on his candidacy, up to possible election interference, all for someone who has not yet been convicted of a crime. And yes, in this situation, it is different, because it is a presidential candidate.

Imagine the lawsuits if trump were to beat all these indictments, but the negative press because of his mugshot that has a detrimental effect on his campaign and causes him to lose.

Just saying, it could be a problem, it could be considered election interference.

Now, obviously I don’t KNOW that they won’t release it, just a theory. My guess is, they will keep them private for now, and if he is either convicted or loses the election, then you’d see it.

Again, just a theory.

Guess again...

230824203305-donald-trump-mugshot-082423.jpg

And no, that is not his actual mugshot. They’ve already said if it’s released, it would be tomorrow because they do all that around 4pm

I didn't say it was his actual mugshot. I said it would look like that. Turned out even bettah.

:dance:

What size do you want? I got 200 ordered. Blank shirts are already at the printers just waiting on the image. Not counting my chickens before the UPS guy drops them on the porch, but in a few days they should be here.
Autographed, suitable for framing copies may be available for Patriots in the near future.....

Forum List

Back