Trump Mugshot?

You know what I’m discovering?

The more the transparently partisan political nature of the endless persecution of Trump by Democraps continues, the more I find myself committed to supporting Trump for his re-election bid.

I believe the Dims are guilty of overplaying their hand. 😎

You know what I’m discovering?

The more the transparently partisan political nature of the endless persecution of Trump by Democraps continues, the more I find myself committed to supporting Trump for his re-election bid.

I believe the Dims are guilty of overplaying their hand. 😎
:laughing0301:

You are truly a funny person!

I guess you think that the indictments against Trump are Dems 'overplaying' their hand, but Trump's attempt to overthrow Democracy and all the felonies he's committed are not Trump 'overplaying' his hand, right?

Thanks for the laughs! You're a real kick!

You are truly a funny person!

I guess you think that the indictments against Trump are Dems 'overplaying' their hand, but Trump's attempt to overthrow Democracy and all the felonies he's committed are not Trump 'overplaying' his hand, right?
The indictments against Trump are all bullshit as you’d know if you weren’t a pathetic assclown gullible libtard.

The indictments against Trump are all bullshit as you’d know if you weren’t a pathetic assclown gullible libtard.

Oh yes, you're right. We didn't see trump incite an attack on the Capital. He never made false accusations of election fraud. There were never any false electors at all. He didn't withhold any classified documents and he never tried to convince the Georgia Secretary of State to magically find 11,780 votes.

We didn't see what we saw and didn't hear what we heard, right?

Try your gaslighting someplace else, loser!

Oh yes, you're right. We didn't see trump incite an attack on the Capital.

Correct. We didn’t. And you misspelled the word, you ignorant trout.
He never made false accusations of election fraud.
Correct. He didn’t.
There were never any false electors at all.

Correct. There weren’t. There was an alternative slate. At the ready.
He didn't withhold any classified documents

Quite fully true.
and he never tried to convince the Georgia Secretary of State to magically find 11,780 votes.
Correct. He didn’t. Nothing magical involved in the request that was made.
We didn't see what we saw
We all saw what we saw. You just see things that aren’t real with your pussy spin on everything.
and didn't hear what we heard, right?
I heard what he said. You misheard it or misinterpreted it. Not unusual for a delusional retard like you.
Try your gaslighting someplace else, loser!
I’m not the one gaslighting, you lying pussy. Gfy.

Correct. We didn’t. And you misspelled the word, you ignorant trout.

Correct. He didn’t.

Correct. There weren’t. There was an alternative slate. At the ready.

Quite fully true.

Correct. He didn’t. Nothing magical involved in the request that was made.

We all saw what we saw. You just see things that aren’t real with your pussy spin on everything.

I heard what he said. You misheard it or misinterpreted it. Not unusual for a delusional retard like you.

I’m not the one gaslighting, you lying pussy. Gfy.

Guess what loser - we saw what we saw, and heard what we heard - and nothing you say is going to change that.

Because we know you're a lying bag of shit!!!

You people on the left should step back and take several deep breaths.....Yall gonna run outsa gas when the motions and hearings get under way.

1693050010774.png

Forum List

Back