Trump mocks Christine Blasey Ford’s Senate testimony at tonight's Rally!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
32,000 people requested tickets! People LOVE HIM in "fly over" country!

“Thirty-six years ago, this happened. ‘I had one beer.’ Right? ‘I had one beer,’” he began. “How did you get home? ‘I don’t remember.’ How did you get there? ‘I don’t remember.’ How many years ago was it? ‘I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know.’”

He continued mockingly as the crowd cheered.

“What neighborhood was it in. ‘I don’t know.’ Where’s the house? ‘I don’t know.’ Upstairs, downstairs? ‘I don’t know.’ ‘But I had one beer, that’s the only thing I remember,’” the president said.....

Read more at nypost.com ...

Did you or did you not star in Wayne's World?

cMpMHiS.jpg

I don't know.

Embrace yourselves. He made a bigger fool of himself than you thought possible. Again.

Ford needs a facial. And lots of night cream.

Last edited:

“Thirty-six years ago, this happened. ‘I had one beer.’ Right? ‘I had one beer,’” he began. “How did you get home? ‘I don’t remember.’ How did you get there? ‘I don’t remember.’ How many years ago was it? ‘I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know.’”

“What neighborhood was it in. ‘I don’t know.’ Where’s the house? ‘I don’t know.’ Upstairs, downstairs? ‘I don’t know.’ ‘But I had one beer, that’s the only thing I remember,’” the president said.....

Good. Sleaze should be mocked and Hillary is getting old now.

When an idiot takes the stage, they can show their ignorance. We need to worry about young men, why?because they might get caught assaulting a female.

Last edited:
Did you or did you not star in Wayne's World?

cMpMHiS.jpg

I don't know.

You want to see something freaky, blow the picture up, did she get her Adams apple removed???

Really,. When did you have your brain removed. There can be no other reasoning that would account for the flow of stupid shit that from your ignorant mouth.

If she had it removed then you are saying youir boy Kavanaugh was trying to rape a boy.

Forum List

Back