Trump may be losing his campaign manager....

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I was on Slate.com earlier tonight and they were showing a clip of his manager (her name escapes me). She was giving an interview to MSNBC and was, of course, claiming victory for Trump and the standard spin you get from managers.

Then Chris Wallace asked her just off the cuff..."So you're in until the bitter end". She said something along the lines of, "I am unles....." "I made a commitment." then she hem-hawed a few minutes more. "I'm determined not to let Hillary pick supreme court nominees..."

Rachel Maddow had her on her show later that evening and asked her about her stilted answer. The manager tried to clean up her comment with, "I meant unless I had a family emergency or something where they needed me..."

These quotes are not verbatim--go to Slate.com and give it a look.

Interesting. This would be his fourth Campaign manager to get fired/quit. That has to be a record.

I was on Slate.com earlier tonight and they were showing a clip of his manager (her name escapes me). She was giving an interview to MSNBC and was, of course, claiming victory for Trump and the standard spin you get from managers.

Then Chris Wallace asked her just off the cuff..."So you're in until the bitter end". She said something along the lines of, "I am unles....." "I made a commitment." then she hem-hawed a few minutes more. "I'm determined not to let Hillary pick supreme court nominees..."

Rachel Maddow had her on her show later that evening and asked her about her stilted answer. The manager tried to clean up her comment with, "I meant unless I had a family emergency or something where they needed me..."

Interesting. This would be his fourth Campaign manager to get fired/quit. That has to be a record.

Isn't 3 already a record?

Saw it too. Kellyanne Conway.

Isn't 3 already a record?

It's actually been 4. After his initial run-in with MK, his campaign chief quit.

Salon is actually more delusional than Huffington/WaPo. Scary low info folks seek out low info sites. Indeed the MSNBC were trying to grasp at something, anything to salvage a way to find continue their pro-Crooked Hillary agenda as their candidate was knocked the fuck out on the stage floor. Conway is a free lance consultant. She was probably thinking about her future job as press secretary, if she wants it.

Kellyanne Conway is not a campaign manager she's a spin doctor her job is to get on TV and spin whatever recent disaster or scandal trump has caused. People like her used to be called propagandists

Forum List

Back