Trump mad that he won

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
What every thinking person was saying all along

"I remember saying to him when he announced his presidency, I remember being quite amazed, because I remember him being for Hillary Clinton," Stern added.

"And I remember him being very--I mean he was pro-abortion. So the new Donald Trump kind of surprised me."

Stern said he doesn't believe Trump has had a change of heart on issues like abortion, but is instead playing to his (rube) base.

The radio host said he also believed Trump ran for president solely to get a larger contract from NBC for "The Apprentice."

"He just wanted a couple more bucks out of NBC, and that is why Donald is calling for voter fraud investigations. He's pissed he won.

Howard Stern: Trump wants to be loved, presidency will be 'detrimental' to his mental health

Last edited:
Yep. When I think mental health expert, I think Howard Stern. Thank you, guno.

image_zpsldhc4igw.gif

Compost, the mental health expert is concerned about you.

Trump is not mentally stable.

What every thinking person was saying all along

"I remember saying to him when he announced his presidency, I remember being quite amazed, because I remember him being for Hillary Clinton," Stern added.

"And I remember him being very--I mean he was pro-abortion. So the new Donald Trump kind of surprised me."

Stern said he doesn't believe Trump has had a change of heart on issues like abortion, but is instead playing to his (rube) base.

The radio host said he also believed Trump ran for president solely to get a larger contract from NBC for "The Apprentice."

"He just wanted a couple more bucks out of NBC, and that is why Donald is calling for voter fraud investigations. He's pissed he won.

Howard Stern: Trump wants to be loved, presidency will be 'detrimental' to his mental health

Who cares what he really thinks on abortion. All that matters is he's being true to his word to act like a conservative. No different than Barack Obama being against gay marriage before he was for it. People on the left didn't care what his true feelings were.

Forum List

Back