Trump Loves China

Feb. 26
, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

Feb. 27
, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Feb. 29
, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

See? Misdirection and distraction from the actual facts.
Trump sanctioned China and you loons crapped your diapers over it. Biden removed sanctions, gives them full rights to the minerals. For making ev batteries. Let's them fly a spy Ballon over the United States for a week. Leaves classified documents in his house and his office at Penn state. Which China has full access to, they were sending Hunter money at the house those classified documents were. So please fuck off.

Christ do you need it spelled out for you? Oh wait, already did that. Get a brain then return.
You did do that but it’s such an absurd position I just had to double check and clarify.

Don’t advocate for free speech again if you’re too much of a pussy to engage with it

Trump sanctioned China
When was this?
4i6Ckte.gif

All of these misdirections from Trump supporters calling our president 'Xiden', etc. are just to distract from Donald Trump's admiration for China and its dictator, Xi Jinping. He has praised him on numerous occasions and is still doing it. He kept a secret bank account in China, and has made millions in his relationship with China, as has his children.

China's government has paid the Biden family many millions of dollars. No one loves China more than them.

If the bank account is secret, how do you know about it?

Putin, Xi, Kim Jung-un, Trump admires them all. He expresses himself regrading these three in such a childish way it is almost impossible to ponder the depth of his lunacy. I think he just is jealous of the iron grip they have on their societies and the love (and fear) the people of those countries must express toward their “great leaders” that excites him. Most Trumpster cultists here can’t see that reality right before their noses.

Putin, Xi, Kim Jung-un, Trump admires them all. He expresses himself regrading these three in such a childish way it is almost impossible to ponder the depth of his lunacy. I think he just is jealous of the iron grip they have on their societies and the love (and fear) the people of those countries must express toward their “great leaders” that excites him. Most Trumpster cultists here can’t see that reality right before their noses.
What a load.

Forum List

Back