Trump lost me, most insensitive ahole Covid remark

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

Unreal, what a heartless fuck. Why not just reopen everything now?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But regardless, Trump is right. We can't keep everyone alive. Death finds you no matter how much you try to avoid it or delay it. Stats show that the old and vulnerable are almost guaranteed to die from the virus.

Heartless? No. Realistic? Brutally so.

New York covid death rates and infection rates are way down and the infection rate under control. Those governors who listened to Trump are now seeing rampant infection rates, ER rooms filed to the max and death rates rising. Because of Trump’s ineptitude we have 140,000 dead and rising. Trump and Trumpers not content with 140,000 dead still want to continue with Trump’s failed strategy. Pitiful.

We had our wave, it has nothing to do with the governors.

Most of our deaths are from cuomo and murphy sending covid patients to nursing homes.

What should trump have done differently?

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

so facts and reality hurt your feelings????

doesnt that make you a pussy,,,

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But regardless, Trump is right. We can't keep everyone alive. Death finds you no matter how much you try to avoid it or delay it. Stats show that the old and vulnerable are almost guaranteed to die from the virus.

That doesn't mean that there aren't many things one can do to not spread it. Things Trump dismisses. It's one thing to note that some will die. It's another to advocate for things that will cause more to die.

New York covid death rates and infection rates are way dwon and u see control. Those governors who listened to Trump are now seeing rampant infection rates, ER rooms riled to the max and death rates rising. Because of Trump’s ineptitude we have 140,000 dead and rising.

New York is such a great success indeed.

Nothing defines leftist like living in an alternate reality.
What I wrote was true, New York has covid under control. Those governors that listened to Trump are seeing unbridled infection rates. Even Trump all but admitted yesterday he had failed and that Covid will get worse.
The new infection numbers are an accounting fiction

/----/ Only Dementia Joe can keep everyone alive.

New York covid death rates and infection rates are way dwon and u see control. Those governors who listened to Trump are now seeing rampant infection rates, ER rooms riled to the max and death rates rising. Because of Trump’s ineptitude we have 140,000 dead and rising.

New York is such a great success indeed.

Nothing defines leftist like living in an alternate reality.
What I wrote was true, New York has covid under control. Those governors that listened to Trump are seeing unbridled infection rates. Even Trump all but admitted yesterday he had failed and that Covid will get worse.
The new infection numbers are an accounting fiction

I wouldn't go with fiction, I would go with incomplete and inconclusive.

We are treating the numbers we see as if looking at them from 10 years in the future, instead of realizing that the numbers we see right now are based on incomplete information, preliminary protocols, and statistical analyses that have not been vetted or confirmed yet.

Yes, America should open back up, ALL of it. NOTHING the president could ever say or do could PROTECT, EVERYONE... NOTHING, and even if he tried, the draconian measures it would require would immediately piss off the entire nation. They'd all be screaming bloody murder.

I think far more people have or have had this virus already. I think I might have even had it already. I had chills and a little sore throat about a month ago, and I bet if I'd have gotten tested it would have been positive. I bet if they could test every person in America this very instant, 75% of the people would test positive, but the vast majority of them wouldn't even know they were infected, and most of the others aren't sick enough to be hospitalized.

We need to open back up. This lock down shit is stupid, and so are masks.

Last edited:

That doesn't mean that there aren't many things one can do to not spread it. Things Trump dismisses. It's one thing to note that some will die. It's another to advocate for things that will cause more to die.

His dismissals do not spread the virus, people who don't exercise personal hygiene do. Pfizer just announced a $1.75 billion contract with the US government to produce up to 600 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by December. It is in the final phase of human trials. His initiative "Operation Warp Speed" was him advocating for an effort to develop and distribute a viable vaccine in unprecedented time.

So, his "advocacy" according to your logic, will save tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of lives.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

His dismissals do not spread the virus, people who don't exercise personal hygiene do.

Trump was clearly anti-mask which is a part of personal hygiene.

Pfizer just announced a $1.75 billion contract with the US government to produce up to 600 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by December. It is in the final phase of human trials. His initiative "Operation Warp Speed" was him advocating for an effort to develop and distribute a viable vaccine in unprecedented time.

So, his "advocacy" according to your logic, will save tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of lives.

Pfizer would have jumped on the money train no matter who is president.

That's garbage.

1. NJ DMV reopened, 10k people not social distancing and not wearing masks no spike.
2. BLM protests in ny and nj, thousands not wearing masks, no spike
3. beaches and boardwalks in NY and especially NJ, no masks no social distancing, no spike
4. bars in nyc open and crowded, no masks, no spike

The reason you are not seeing spikes here is that we had our wave, its over for us, the democrat governments here are obsessed with power. most of our deaths are from cuomo, murphy and 3 other democrat govs shoving covid patients into nursing homes.
The entire state of Wisconsin has been wide open for over two months, no spike.

His dismissals do not spread the virus, people who don't exercise personal hygiene do.

Trump was clearly anti-mask which is a part of personal hygiene.

Pfizer just announced a $1.75 billion contract with the US government to produce up to 600 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by December. It is in the final phase of human trials. His initiative "Operation Warp Speed" was him advocating for an effort to develop and distribute a viable vaccine in unprecedented time.

Pfizer would have jumped on the money train no matter who is president.
Masks don't do shit. That's a fact.

A Pfizer spokesman was on the news yesterday and said that if their costs were covered, they would distribute the vaccine free of charge to the public.

Forum List

Back