"trump LOST" billboards popping up in Texas...funded by GOP

My gosh! Is sanity beginning to creep into the repub party....awakening the real GOP? The Big Lie is about to be one year old. Maybe it is time the Big Lie died....
Funded by the far left wing Lincoln Project.... Democrats posing as Republicans.... Establishment Snobs... LOL

And hundreds of thousands are chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN.

Yeah, sure, xiden didn't win anything.
Thinking people know that.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you took the words right out of my mouth and beat me to the punch.:thup: Trollboy does not want to mention that little fact sense thats far much worse than a mere sign on a billboard about trump.:abgg2q.jpg: Did you notice how he git triggered after you brought up thst fact with his thumbs down?:rofl:he is so angry about thst truth yiu mentioned,I see he is throwing chairs at the wall now westwall :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

poor little trollboy Jim,the truth hurts.:itsok:

2cPHVi0.jpg
Your nose is up so high in the air you could drown in a hard rain

I know you think you are the victim of the many trump supporters who dislike the game you play

but you are one of the biggest trolls on this forum

It’s only the RINOs in bed with the Demonrats part of the new world order agenda bush and Clinton always spoke of tyst are tired of his alleged bullshit you say he speaks when he tells the truth on the vote fraud thst put an illigitimte president in the wh.
Admit it, the repub party has become a worshipper of one man. It should be renamed the trumpian party. He has taken the heart and soul of the GOP and turned it into his personal Mafia. He says, "DON'T VOTE IN 2022 OR 2024 UNTIL YOU FIX WHAT HAPPENED IN 2020."

In other words....'SCREW THE GOP. I WANT YOU TO OVERTURN MY LOSS IN 2020." And the repubs are stupid enough to listen to him. That is why they lost two senate seats in Georgia. trump told people to stay away from the polls. He will do it again in November.

Maybe he is a democratic secret weapon?

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you took the words right out of my mouth and beat me to the punch.:thup: Trollboy does not want to mention that little fact sense thats far much worse than a mere sign on a billboard about trump.:abgg2q.jpg: Did you notice how he git triggered after you brought up thst fact with his thumbs down?:rofl:he is so angry about thst truth yiu mentioned,I see he is throwing chairs at the wall now westwall :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

poor little trollboy Jim,the truth hurts.:itsok:
And Trump still lost. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Admit it, the repub party has become a worshipper of one man. It should be renamed the trumpian party. He has taken the heart and soul of the GOP and turned it into his personal Mafia. He says, "DON'T VOTE IN 2022 OR 2024 UNTIL YOU FIX WHAT HAPPENED IN 2020."

In other words....'SCREW THE GOP. I WANT YOU TO OVERTURN MY LOSS IN 2020." And the repubs are stupid enough to listen to him. That is why they lost two senate seats in Georgia. trump told people to stay away from the polls. He will do it again in November.

Maybe he is a democratic secret weapon?
Trump is as bad as Putin. He'd be on the same murdering campaign right along with Putin.

And Trump wouldn't think it twice not to jail 16,000 protestors for fifteen years who would go against his agenda like Putin.

My gosh! Is sanity beginning to creep into the repub party....awakening the real GOP? The Big Lie is about to be one year old. Maybe it is time the Big Lie died....
Lord save us all. This is preceding peace breaking out.
Where have all his loyal subjects gone? Why isn't there a revolution?
After all the j6 riots, Cheney was ostracised, millions of posts about it and the evidence of it was everywhere but now you tell me all is forgiven.
Its similar to a vision of christ. Hallelujah.

I'm not sure if "Republicans for Voting Rights," is a false flag organization, or if there really are Republicans that stupid. Actually, I'm sure there are Republicans that stupid, but I'm not sure they would have the funding for this kind of campaign. So I smell Democratic donors on this one.

Why would anyone who favors free and fair elections object to auditing of past elections to make sure they were really free and fair? Why would a person interested in a credible election process favor laws that would make it so much easier to cheat and almost impossible to get caught cheating?

If this group is run by Republicans, why would they want to make cheating easier, when the Dems are so much more willing to cheat in elections? Maybe they are hoping that the media will love them for opposing Trump. There are Repubs dumb enough to believe that might happen. But, are those behind these billboards, or just Dems in Reps clothing? Here are the "testimonials from conservatives," on that website:

1647543296769.png

I've never heard of "Nitin" or any of those others. Are they Canadian actors, from the same agency that Harris hired children for her space video from?

What known Reps are running this organization? How could we find out who is behind it?

Hey, I know! An audit.*

All the Dems have to do is throw the media a few bones and they are sure to build a skeleton and flesh it out to make a story. Republics don't want a law that makes cheating easier, even if it is called a "voting rights bill." Neither do all Democrats, or it would have already been signed into law.

*actually, I don't favor an audit of billboards. Free speech is for everyone, not just people I agree with.

sheez... more dumb bs from the party of DUMB (and worse: EVIL)

I didn't see any prominent Republicans NAMED in that article... My eyes aren't too great so there is that... but didn't see any

and then there is this

some call Mitt romney a R... ha ha...

and that cheney ho... ha ha... (Oh my! I forgot I am a Christian... AGAIN!... well, I will just let that name stand because she kind of is one of those... as is MR... they sold out... you know... like a ho)

anyway... there was never any QUESTION of vote integrity in

TX!

PLEASE...

get outa here already

I haven't read your post yet... have SO little time

but just wanted to comment on your avatar that always makes me laugh...

I love cats.. and one of the reasons is that most of them aren't crazy about humans...

same as me

I'm a Christian, so i love humans, but do NOT like them... most of the time... sad but true

it is sad but it is not my fault... it is their fault...
always...

Forum List

Back