Trump losing under 16 year old vote: Tik Tok ban

MAGA at work, WTF? As MAGA COVID-19 is killing Americans. CIC Bone Spur is BANNING TikTok
Trump says he will ban TikTok through executive action as soon as Saturday

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/tru...ugh-executive-action-as-soon-as-saturday.html

Just more crazy Great Douche FAILURE.

So what the/your workaround to tell the Great Douche to eat its turds?
Posy your fix!

Well, the great Douche is pausing for 45 days.

Just another Stock scam insider trading for MAGA.

LOL! The great Douche can't ban it. Easy fixes are plenty.

1596553639558.png

Will the 16 and under vote at all?

In 2016, 46% of those eligible to vote elected not to vote. As the generation in question come of age, I suspect conscientious [i.e. principled] refusal to vote will only increase.

-- Trotsky's Spectre --

Edit: Eliminate 'Strikethrough.'

Last edited:
There goes the under 16 vote!!

Trump says he will ban TikTok

(CNN Business) - President Donald Trump said Friday night that he will ban the popular short-form video app TikTok from operating in the United States, rejecting a potential deal for Microsoft to buy the app from its Chinese-owned parent company.

"As far as TikTok is concerned, we're banning them from the United States," Trump said to reporters while aboard Air Force One.
Imagine, a potus obsessed with the under 16 vote.

Its a sad move by a sad person.
Sad only if you have no idea why he did it.
Tik Tok should only be the first of 100's of apps that need to be banned, as well as all cellphone makers need to be regulated to stop China from using cell phones all over the world as mini spy devices.

Sad only if you have no idea why he did it.
The entire world knows why he is doing it. He is still sore over the Tulsa prank. China kicked his fat ass in a trade war, and he is posturing to seem tough on China ahead of the election so that everyone will forget about that and about his China asslicking from earlier this year.

Yeah the app is just another way China spy’s on America and collects personal information and data no biggie.
Well i feel so much safer giving my info to american companies, so that China can just hack it and steal it all at once.

Forum List

Back