Trump leaked classified CIA intel to Tucker Carlson on live TV: ranking House intel member

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
Pres. Donald Trump either leaked classified intelligence information to the world or told another whopping fib on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show Wednesday when he said that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)’s servers were hacked under Pres. Barack Obama.

TheHill.com reported that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said in a press release, “In his effort to once again blame Obama, the President appeared to have discussed something that, if true and accurate, would otherwise be considered classified information.”

“I just want people to know, the CIA was hacked, and a lot of things taken — that was during the Obama years,” claimed Trump Wednesday night. “That was not during us. That was during the Obama situation. Mike Pompeo is there now doing a fantastic job.”

Pres. Donald Trump either leaked classified intelligence information to the world or told another whopping fib on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show Wednesday when he said that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)’s servers were hacked under Pres. Barack Obama.

TheHill.com reported that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said in a press release, “In his effort to once again blame Obama, the President appeared to have discussed something that, if true and accurate, would otherwise be considered classified information.”

“I just want people to know, the CIA was hacked, and a lot of things taken — that was during the Obama years,” claimed Trump Wednesday night. “That was not during us. That was during the Obama situation. Mike Pompeo is there now doing a fantastic job.”

Did you miss the Wikileaks presentation?

• Banned

Did you miss the Wikileaks presentation?
Did they agree that Trump leaked classified info, or did they agree Rump was lying again? Which was it

A teen hacked the CIA directors email. That isn't classified. He even went public and told how he did it..

• Banned
A teen hacked the CIA directors email. That isn't classified. He even went public and told how he did it..
Do you pretend to know more about his than a member of Congress does? I wonder when your kind will see the light and realize just how incompetent this Resident is

Of course you are aware that the President is final authority on what and when stuff that is classified can be released right? Meaning he can't "leak" anything since he has the authority to tell it to anyone.

• Banned
Of course you are aware that the President is final authority on what and when stuff that is classified can be released right? Meaning he can't "leak" anything since he has the authority to tell it to anyone.
They can with anything accept what is in the Atomic Energy Act. But I think they have to sign an EO to do that. They cant just blurt shit out, can they?

Do you pretend to know more about his than a member of Congress does? I wonder when your kind will see the light and realize just how incompetent this Resident is
here hack boi. OLD NEWS
Google
410,000 results. Have fun!
That was last year, this is now. Get your head on straight
WTF are you talking about? He said it happened during obamas years. That happened during obamas years.
YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC

They can with anything accept what is in the Atomic Energy Act. But I think they have to sign an EO to do that. They cant just blurt shit out, can they?
He can say it if he wants.

There is a process to declassify information, this man doesn't understand it

There is a process to declassify information. You just dont shout it out during an interview

There is a process to declassify information. You just dont shout it out during an interview
Doesn't change the fact he is final authority and has the power and ability to do JUST that.

Trump blurts whatever shit out he wants

There was no information.

Adam Schiff is a democrat, that means he's a liar that will do anything to hurt President Trump.

Doesn't change the fact he is final authority and has the power and ability to do JUST that.
Doesn't change the fact that this man has no idea at all what he is doing. Thats what happens when you hire a boy to do a mans job

He can say it if he wants.
I think there is a process.
And he cant talk about anything contained in the AEA. Fact.

Forum List

Back