Trump Lawyers Argue He Cannot Be Criminally Investigated

Feel free to prove any of that.

Feel free to explain why contributions to the Clinton Foundation from foreign nationals became almost non existent as soon as Hillary lost, Faun! If those people really WERE interested in "charity" and not in buying political favor...then why would they have STOPPED contributions to the Clinton Foundation? Duh?

Just how naïve are you?
I don't have to explain anything you can't prove, ya lyin' con tool.

Either you prove your claims or you're lying. And being the lying con tool you are, I already have a good indication where this is heading.

Ah...so you have no explanation why contributions from foreign nationals to the Clinton Foundation basically ceased once she lost the nomination and was no longer Secretary of State either? It's obvious what was going both at the State Department when Clinton was running things and at her campaign when she was running for President but you refuse to even look at that...don't you, Faun!
Sure I have an explanation -- you're a lying con tool with nothing but empty speculation. They've been investigated. There might even still be an investigation ongoing? Let me know when you find something more concrete than your lying con tool imagination.

Ah...so it's my "imagination" that millions of dollars in contributions from foreign nationals were pouring into the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State and also while she was the Democratic nominee...and that those contributions abruptly stopped as soon as she lost the race? You're amusing, Faun!
No, it's your imagination that Hillary funneled that into her campaign.

That's why you can't prove it because you can't prove your hallucinations are real.

Again, the Clinton Foundation has been the target of numerous investigations ... nothing illegal found. You can't change that simply because your delusions lead you to b'lieve otherwise. If you can prove it, fine, lock her up. So far, you've offered up zero proof.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There was no Kenyan chimp.
Why wouldn't he show his birth certificate? If you looked online you could see a Kenyan birth certificate that someone had uncovered.
And since he did show his birth certificate... There was no Kenyan chimp white boy. And that kenyan birth certificate was fake news.
Barack Obama has never released his original birth certificate signed by the delivering obstetrician. After a long period of wrangling, a hospital in Hawaii released a Certificate of Live Birth filled out by a staff who SAYS she witnessed the original birth record and is merely testifying to the fact.

Don't try to shit us. Barry himself claimed for years and years he was born Kenyan. Prove me wrong by producing a copy of the original birth certificate signed by the obstetrician. That is all it'll take.

Feel free to explain why contributions to the Clinton Foundation from foreign nationals became almost non existent as soon as Hillary lost, Faun! If those people really WERE interested in "charity" and not in buying political favor...then why would they have STOPPED contributions to the Clinton Foundation? Duh?

Just how naïve are you?

Either you prove your claims or you're lying. And being the lying con tool you are, I already have a good indication where this is heading.

Ah...so you have no explanation why contributions from foreign nationals to the Clinton Foundation basically ceased once she lost the nomination and was no longer Secretary of State either? It's obvious what was going both at the State Department when Clinton was running things and at her campaign when she was running for President but you refuse to even look at that...don't you, Faun!
Sure I have an explanation -- you're a lying con tool with nothing but empty speculation. They've been investigated. There might even still be an investigation ongoing? Let me know when you find something more concrete than your lying con tool imagination.

Ah...so it's my "imagination" that millions of dollars in contributions from foreign nationals were pouring into the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State and also while she was the Democratic nominee...and that those contributions abruptly stopped as soon as she lost the race? You're amusing, Faun!

That's why you can't prove it because you can't prove your hallucinations are real.

Again, the Clinton Foundation has been the target of numerous investigations ... nothing illegal found. You can't change that simply because your delusions lead you to b'lieve otherwise. If you can prove it, fine, lock her up. So far, you've offered up zero proof.

She had a rather ingenious way of using money donated to the non profits that the Clintons controlled. She would pay someone who was working on her campaign a smaller salary but make up that shortfall by also paying them a salary for a job that they supposedly had at say the Clinton Foundation. That technically isn't illegal but it's bending that law to the breaking point! It allowed the Clintons to maintain a large political machine over a long period of time with money that was coming in from people trying to buy favors down the road!

Lying con tool -- Trump is campaigning to be president next year. So is Job Biden. Zelensky is a foreign national. Soliciting a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival is against the law.
No it's not. And if you think it is, you need to convince Mitch McConnell. Good luck with that.
It is against the law. McConnell is corrupt.

Why wouldn't he show his birth certificate? If you looked online you could see a Kenyan birth certificate that someone had uncovered.
And since he did show his birth certificate... There was no Kenyan chimp white boy. And that kenyan birth certificate was fake news.
Barack Obama has never released his original birth certificate signed by the delivering obstetrician. After a long period of wrangling, a hospital in Hawaii released a Certificate of Live Birth filled out by a staff who SAYS she witnessed the original birth record and is merely testifying to the fact.

Don't try to shit us. Barry himself claimed for years and years he was born Kenyan. Prove me wrong by producing a copy of the original birth certificate signed by the obstetrician. That is all it'll take.
LOLOLOL

Dumbass Birfer. Obama never claimed for years to be born in Kenya. You're truly fucking insane. :cuckoo:

And as far as his record of birth, here it is... signed by Dr. David Sinclair...

screen-shot-2016-09-16-at-11.27.12-am_sq-3c76596e9a93b5ef177efdac251a95a5bb8b346d-s800-c85.png

Obama released his birth certificate and there was no reason to doubt his citizenship.

Unless you are a racist. A certificate of live birth is a birth certificate. There is nothing I must prove to you.

She had a rather ingenious way of using money donated to the non profits that the Clintons controlled. She would pay someone who was working on her campaign a smaller salary but make up that shortfall by also paying them a salary for a job that they supposedly had at say the Clinton Foundation. That technically isn't illegal but it's bending that law to the breaking point! It allowed the Clintons to maintain a large political machine over a long period of time with money that was coming in from people trying to buy favors down the road!
Don't just say it, lying con tool.... prove it...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Obama released his birth certificate and there was no reason to doubt his citizenship.

Unless you are a racist. A certificate of live birth is a birth certificate. There is nothing I must prove to you.
As if we needed more evidence that Birfers are fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

I'm defining nothing. The law defines it.

Giuliani associates arrested while trying to board international flight with one-way tickets, prosecutors say

Political contributors linked to Giuliani probe in Ukraine arrested on campaign finance violations

Where does the law say that it's illegal to ask another country to help investigate possible corruption by an American politician in said country? Show me that statute!
How many times do I have to post this...?

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

By the way...the statute you cite has nothing to do with Trump's actions but the person that it applies to is Hillary Clinton and her use of "pay for play" at the State Department to encourage foreign nationals to contribute to her non profit Foundation...monies that she could then use to pay part of the salaries of people she had working for her campaign!
Feel free to prove any of that.

Just how naïve are you?

You might want to look at the Clinton Foundations financial statements before you talk.

As if we needed more evidence that Birfers are fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

That's right. Obama didn't show us his birth certificate. He only showed us a certificate of live birth. Dammit, I want to see a birth certificate!

Obama released his birth certificate
Bald Faced Fucking Liar. Show us a copy of it.
Unless you are a racist.
Still trying to rely on your "racist" back door. Everything is racist to you. Asking for a birth certificate is racist.
A certificate of live birth is a birth certificate.
Bald Faced Idiot Fucking Liar. Are you just a total liar or an idiot too? The Cert of Live Birth is a hospital record. The Birth Certificate is an official form of government ID. I can't get a job doing jack shit without producing my Birth Certificate. Why can Obama?
There is nothing I must prove to you.
That's a sound position to take because you are a total cop out and have wimped on backing up every single claim you have ever made here. On the street, they call people like you one jive-ass MFer. :21:

If the president can't be charged with a crime, an investigation would be a complete waste of time.

Trump is a criminal that stabbed this nation in the back and needs to be impeached and removed.

Anyone that still supports him supports a criminal and a traitor to their country. dishonorable.

Forum List

Back