Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis says marriage bill will lead to the end of marriage equality entirely, also compared gay couples marrying to pedophilia

Yoel Roth, the man responsible for permanently banning Trump, tweeted about euthanizing children and advocated for gay high school sex. Read that again. Slowly.

Another question: If transsexuals are gay and involve themselves in sexually-suggestive displays in front of children, would that be considered "pedophillic"?

Kind of odd really if you think about it.

Why would gay people want something they can't produce?

It goes completely against their lifestyle to possess children.

One question: Do you consider transsexuals to be "gay"?
It doesn't matter what anyone considers them to be. The only thing that counts is what they consider themselves to be.
Some are gay in that they are attracted to the same gender they they themselves identify as. Forinstance, a transwome=an b=may be attracted to another woman, trans, or cisgender

In other cases a trans woman or man may be attracted to the gender that they were assigned at birth, They are straight. Others may be bisexual
Yes its complicated

Another question: If transsexuals are gay and involve themselves in sexually-suggestive displays in front of children, would that be considered "pedophillic"?
Anyone who engages in sexually explicit behavior in from of children is opening themselves up to a charge of child sexual abuse. Most often it is straight , cisgender men who are guilty of it . I know, I used to investigate such complaints

Anyone who engages in sexually explicit behavior in from of children is opening themselves up to a charge of child sexual abuse. Most often it is straight , cisgender men who are guilty of it . I know, I used to investigate such complaints
Stands to reason, doesn't it? Since 95% plus of men are straight men. But as a percentage of a group, gay men abuse children more.

Forum List

Back