Trump Knocks Israel Days after Worst Terror Attack in Country’s History

Those were RINOS, traitors to America.....now that he has learned his lesson, Trump will only hire true loyal Patriots

It took him 4 years? He hired so many people who didn't work out. One after another after another. Over 4 years. Now you say this time it will be different? LOL. He already promised us the first time he would only surround himself with the best and brightest. He lied, or was completely wrong. You believe him this time? Of course you do.

the 200 million I speak of is the silent majority....they do answer polls...they only answer when Trump gives the call to fight for America
But they won't show up to vote for him? Then they are worthless to him. You see how we put your last insurrection down. You don't think we will be prepared the next time? When I say we I mean We The People. Americans vs traitors.

But they won't show up to vote for him? Then they are worthless to him. You see how we put your last insurrection down. You don't think we will be prepared the next time? When I say we I mean We The People. Americans vs traitors.
Voting is rigged by the Democrats in swing states......until Trump is able to suspend voting for a few years until he implements a better voting system, then our elections will never be trusted

The last time Trump stood for something, it was because he had bone spurs>

He considers the vocal minority the silent majority. He over inflates his numbers just like Trump

Trump inflated his net worth by $3.6 billion every year from 2014 to 2019, the last three while Trump was in the White House.

Voting is rigged by the Democrats in swing states......until Trump is able to suspend voting for a few years until he implements a better voting system, then our elections will never be trusted
You are insane. Voting is rigged in RED states. No way Gore lost TN his home state. No way Kentucky votes for Mitch McConnell. No way.

And Florida was stolen. Jeb Bush? Google Diebold Voting Machines. Everything Trump claims happened to him happened to Gore.

then as an ex president, he should keep his mouth shut and let the President do his job.

Trump has acted as if he is still president since he lost, no other president who lost their re-election bid, or who left office has done such continual mouthing off....?
Uh, he's the leading candidate for president

Anybody want to bet that the Bliken shithead is in Israel today to offer the Israels all kinds of money when we are $33 trillion in debt?

How dumb is that?

So why do you loons on the left hang on his every word?

Like you hang on Biden's. Come on dude stop pretending to be stupid and not know Trump is your front runner and act like you wouldn't be going after him too.

Do you remember Bloomberg floated the idea he would run as a Democrat? Immediately Trump went after him. Please stop asking us to fight you with one hand tied behind out backs. Stop being a hypocrite snowflake and pretending to be above this kind of shit. Fuck you.

the 200 million I speak of is the silent majority....they don't answer polls...they only answer when Trump gives the call to fight for America
And last time that was 74 million, where Bidens silent "real" majority was 81 million strong.

Trump was doing what he normally does, thinking of himself
And so you would never vote for him right?

The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting with Russian officials was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to an episode that has renewed questions about how TRUMP handled sensitive intelligence.

Israel is one of the United States’ most important allies and runs one of the most active espionage networks in the Middle East. Mr. Trump’s boasting about some of Israel’s most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the relationship between the two countries and raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the region.

Good point. See you in 2032. Until then republicans might as well stay home on election day.

The words "let us down" only translate to "betray" in the hate filled small minds of the left.
Imagine if Israel was about to carry out a strike against their enemy, and the US told them they would assist...

And then, the US turned around and ran and left Israel to carry it out themselves...

Then the US took credit for it...and imagine that person who did it was Biden...

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL CALL IT BETRAYAL

Take Trump's dick out ya mouth and maybe you won't sound so stupid

Forum List

Back