Trump kicking dingbat to the curb?

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
looks like trump is distancing himself from 1/2 governor asshat

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin had been scheduled to attend the event in Casper, Wyo., but on Thursday, the Republican Party of Wyoming announced she wasn’t coming.

“The Donald Trump campaign has informed the Wyoming Republican Party that Sarah Palin, the scheduled surrogate speaker for the presidential candidate, will not be attending the State GOP Convention,” the release said. “Former Gov. Palin was scheduled to speak to the convention delegates Saturday morning between 10-11 a.m. along with presidential candidate Ted Cruz and John Kasich surrogate Gov. Butch Otter of Idaho.”

No reason has been given by the Trump campaign as to why Palin will not be present at the convention.

Breaking: Trump Campaign Just Made Unexpected Announcement About Sarah Palin That Will Surprise Fans

It's Wyoming. Trump didn't even go. The election was fixed. So he decided not to waste his time. Palin didn't go because she's running from her prior support of Cruz.

the story says no reason was given, so op decided just to fabricate a kick to the curb by trump. :uhoh3:

she's probably just busy taking care of her ailing husband or something...

the story says no reason was given, so op decided just to fabricate a kick to the curb by trump. :uhoh3:
No reason need be given. Once Trump refused to make an appearance in the voterless election there was no reason to go.

Donald "the" Dump knows he isn't getting anything is Wyoming. So, he wishes to once again rail against how unfair the entire process is to him (ignoring that he has a higher percentage of delegates than he does of votes cast to date). Therefore, in order to underscore the "validity [sic]" of his soon to be reiterated pointless, he doesn't want anybody associated with his campaign to dignify Wyoming or the outcome.

Face facts. Dump is a fraud. A whining fraud.

Donald "the" Dump knows he isn't getting anything is Wyoming. So, he wishes to once again rail against how unfair the entire process is to him (ignoring that he has a higher percentage of delegates than he does of votes cast to date). Therefore, in order to underscore the "validity [sic]" of his soon to be reiterated pointless, he doesn't want anybody associated with his campaign to dignify Wyoming or the outcome.

But less of a fraud than Hillary.

So I'll take Trump.

So I'll take Trump.

I really do wish the major two choices in the upcoming General Election don't come down to Trump and Shrillary. If that's the only actual "choice" we face as voters, I'd hold my nose and vote for Donny "the" Dump. Although, since I reside in the Empire State, no matter who I vote for, the one who IS going to get the State's Electoral College Votes will be the nominee of the Democrat Parody. That opens the option up for me to vote 3P.

Maybe now some righties will admit Palin is a friggin disgrace.

Maybe now some lefties will admit that the cacophony of criticism of Palin is often completely deranged, unhinged and baseless.

I'm not a particular fan of Palin, but the idiocy clamored about her by the whack-a-do lefties, here, is far over the top.

By the way, for those of you left wing fubars who get your "news" off of comedy routines, you should probably at long last come to realize that Palin never claimed to be able to see Russia from her house. (It is bad enough that she couldn't name current SCOTUS decisions with which she disagreed . You shouldn't have to rely on fake stories to make your petty points about her.)

I love it when he does that. Go TRUMP!

Maybe now some lefties will admit that the cacophony of criticism of Palin is often completely deranged, unhinged and baseless.

I'm not a particular fan of Palin, but the idiocy clamored about her by the whack-a-do lefties, here, is far over the top.

By the way, for those of you left wing fubars who get your "news" off of comedy routines, you should probably at long last come to realize that Palin never claimed to be able to see Russia from her house. (It is bad enough that she couldn't name current SCOTUS decisions with which she disagreed . You shouldn't have to rely on fake stories to make your petty points about her.)

When palin proved herself to be so extremely unqualified for the vice presidency, she ceased to be a viable person and became fodder for comedy. Her over the top stupidity guaranteed that she will be laughed at for as long as anyone remembers her name.

She probably caught wind of the venue where the Cruz people had arranged for her to speak.

photo.jpg

When palin proved herself to be so extremely unqualified for the vice presidency, she ceased to be a viable person and became fodder for comedy. Her over the top stupidity guaranteed that she will be laughed at for as long as anyone remembers her name.

She is a viable person. Your rhetoric is stupid.

Some of the comments she has made have been dumb. I don't dispute it.

But that's true of our current VP, our current President and many other politicians.

I don't give a shit if you choose to mock her. All I am suggesting is that with so many valid points you could choose from, it is pitiable of you to make shit up or buy into false rumors as your basis for criticizing her.

She is a viable person. Your rhetoric is stupid.

Some of the comments she has made have been dumb. I don't dispute it.

But that's true of our current VP, our current President and many other politicians.

I don't give a shit if you choose to mock her. All I am suggesting is that with so many valid points you could choose from, it is pitiable of you to make shit up or buy into false rumors as your basis for criticizing her.

Palin's persona is no longer associated with the real person. She has become a political joke and a fair target to demonstrate the ignorance of the right, and each time her kids spit out another bastard, or she joins in on a drunken brawl, she reinforces the caricature she has become. Trump needs to be careful, because he is quickly becoming the same type caricature that she is.

So I'll take Trump.

I really do wish the major two choices in the upcoming General Election don't come down to Trump and Shrillary. If that's the only actual "choice" we face as voters, I'd hold my nose and vote for Donny "the" Dump. Although, since I reside in the Empire State, no matter who I vote for, the one who IS going to get the State's Electoral College Votes will be the nominee of the Democrat Parody. That opens the option up for me to vote 3P.
If not for the help of Republicans Fux Noise......Hillary wouldn't be getting such and easy ride this time around.

Forum List

Back