Trump keeps saying the cupboards were empty when he took over

Link or no link, this is just another “Trump messed up coronavirus” thread.

we have hundreds of these already.

Well it works like this... 4 Americans died in Benghazi, Now with thousands dying in this crisis which trump had weeks to prepare and avoid...

How many threads do you expect...

And to top it off Trump digs the hole deeper everyday...

Just to show you:
Countries who have done far better against the virus have leaders who are standing in front of there people and admitting mistakes were made... They say it humbly but it shows confidence of accepting things are not perfect but they will get better...

Trump after a fiasco, says he did everything perfect and he deserves a 10. He is clueless on shortages like testing and complains just about everyone except himself...

The rest of the world is literally saying it is bad but at least they don't have Trump in charge...

Well Trump does know how to dig a hole. Just when you think that the hole is as deep as its going to get. He goes deeper. Just when you think that he has forgotten about OB, he goes for it again. I think he still wishes that he ran against him and believe he believes he could have won but in the end chose not to go for that possible humiliation. I will give him credit for doing the smart thing and it worked out for him in the end.

Dr Fauci in 2017 warned that an outbreak would come during Trump presidency in a speech he gave.

"There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases,” he said in a speech he gave in 2017."

I guess no one took him seriously. Trump should learn to just smile during press interviews. and nod his head. "I will get back to you on that with an official statement", says Trump aloud but in his mind , "OB OB OB how can I insert this into the narrative".

As a coach, when taking over the new job, which you have followed and 'tweeted' about for 8 years, you apparently just discovered that the last coach coached his basketball team for 3 years without ANY basketballs, and when you took over, you played without basketballs too, for 3 years. Then when notified that you actually need balls (how you kept your job nobody knows), you keep blaming the last coach because he left you with the 'cupboards bare'.

You fucking idiot, get some balls. Literally
Even if it were true
(which it isn't)
he had three years of his administration to do something about it.

But he still got caught with his pants down.
Drumpf is a pathetic buffoon of a leader. That like saying there was no toilet paper in your house when you moved in 3 years ago. What was he wiping his ass with then?

As a coach, when taking over the new job, which you have followed and 'tweeted' about for 8 years, you apparently just discovered that the last coach coached his basketball team for 3 years without ANY basketballs, and when you took over, you played without basketballs too, for 3 years. Then when notified that you actually need balls (how you kept your job nobody knows), you keep blaming the last coach because he left you with the 'cupboards bare'.

You fucking idiot, get some balls. Literally

Trump doesn't write the bill's. ALL spending begins in the House.
When they're backed into a corner and have nothing good at all to say about ze Obergruppenführer, blame someone else, like Congress...

2n2cui.jpg

These Trump lies have been thoroughly debunked by major media. You know Trump is lying when he offers NO PROOF. His funniest lie is that the military had zero ammunition.
At this point Drumpf knows the only people he is convincing are the idiots who follow him. Thats why he flipped out today and declared himself dictator.

Well Trump does know how to dig a hole. Just when you think that the hole is as deep as its going to get. He goes deeper. Just when you think that he has forgotten about OB, he goes for it again. I think he still wishes that he ran against him and believe he believes he could have won but in the end chose not to go for that possible humiliation. I will give him credit for doing the smart thing and it worked out for him in the end.

Dr Fauci in 2017 warned that an outbreak would come during Trump presidency in a speech he gave.

"There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases,” he said in a speech he gave in 2017."

I guess no one took him seriously. Trump should learn to just smile during press interviews. and nod his head. "I will get back to you on that with an official statement", says Trump aloud but in his mind , "OB OB OB how can I insert this into the narrative".

What is OB?

"Dire shortages of vital medical equipment in the Strategic National Stockpile that are now hampering the coronavirus response trace back to the budget wars of the Obama years, when congressional Republicans elected on the Tea Party wave forced the White House to accept sweeping cuts to federal spending.

Among the victims of those partisan fights was the effort to keep adequate supplies of masks, ventilators, pharmaceuticals and other medical equipment on hand to respond to a public health crisis. Lawmakers in both parties raised the specter of shortchanging future disaster response even as they voted to approve the cuts."

"Dire shortages of vital medical equipment in the Strategic National Stockpile that are now hampering the coronavirus response trace back to the budget wars of the Obama years, when congressional Republicans elected on the Tea Party wave forced the White House to accept sweeping cuts to federal spending.

Among the victims of those partisan fights was the effort to keep adequate supplies of masks, ventilators, pharmaceuticals and other medical equipment on hand to respond to a public health crisis. Lawmakers in both parties raised the specter of shortchanging future disaster response even as they voted to approve the cuts."

Absolutely. The forced cuts were all in domestic discretionary spending, which would have included the medical stockpile.

Even if it were true
(which it isn't)

Did y'all see the propaganda campaign commercial he put together yesterday to berate the media at taxpayer expense in which the entire month of February was left out? Donald Trump is not well.

1boukx.jpg

Even if it were true
(which it isn't)

Drumpf is a pathetic buffoon of a leader. That like saying there was no toilet paper in your house when you moved in 3 years ago. What was he wiping his ass with then?

Most likely he was wiping his ass with his daily briefings :D

These Trump lies have been thoroughly debunked by major media. You know Trump is lying when he offers NO PROOF. His funniest lie is that the military had zero ammunition.

Yeah, when Donnie took the reins, our troops were all walking around like Barney Fife with a single bullet in their shirt pocket. :lol:

fc,550x550,black.u1.jpg

Dr. Fauci also said the virus was nothing to worry about to.

What is OB?

Obama

Forum List

Back