What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump: "I've Been Treated Very Unfairly by the Writers of the Constitution."

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:lol:

Hinting darkly that “there’s something going on,” Donald J. Trump complained on Friday that he has been treated “very unfairly” by the people who wrote the United States Constitution.

“If the Constitution prevented me from doing one or two things, I’d chalk that up to bad luck,” he said. “But when literally everything I want to do is magically a violation of the Constitution, that’s very unfair and bad treatment.”

Lashing out at the document’s authors, Trump said that “America is a great country, but we have maybe the worst constitution writers in the world.”

“Russia has much better constitution writers than we do,” he said. “I talked to Putin, and he said their constitution never gives him problems.”

“The situation is very unfair!” he added.​

Trump Says He Has Been Treated Very Unfairly by People Who Wrote Constitution

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Poor satire piece by Andy Borowitz.

AnCap'n_Murica

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mildly amusing. I'll give it that.

Though not anything any one of us couldn't have written, with the aid of a handbook of Trumpisms.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
TMW2016-12-07color.png

Missourian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And the butthurt continues unabated.

Long live Che Jeb! :lol:

sad_jeb_bush7.jpg

Last edited:

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:lol:

Hinting darkly that “there’s something going on,” Donald J. Trump complained on Friday that he has been treated “very unfairly” by the people who wrote the United States Constitution.

“If the Constitution prevented me from doing one or two things, I’d chalk that up to bad luck,” he said. “But when literally everything I want to do is magically a violation of the Constitution, that’s very unfair and bad treatment.”

Lashing out at the document’s authors, Trump said that “America is a great country, but we have maybe the worst constitution writers in the world.”

“Russia has much better constitution writers than we do,” he said. “I talked to Putin, and he said their constitution never gives him problems.”

“The situation is very unfair!” he added.​

Trump Says He Has Been Treated Very Unfairly by People Who Wrote Constitution
I’m noticing a theme. Today they’re crying no president has ever been treated so unfairly

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List