Trump: "I've Been Treated Very Unfairly by the Writers of the Constitution."

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
:lol:

Hinting darkly that “there’s something going on,” Donald J. Trump complained on Friday that he has been treated “very unfairly” by the people who wrote the United States Constitution.

“If the Constitution prevented me from doing one or two things, I’d chalk that up to bad luck,” he said. “But when literally everything I want to do is magically a violation of the Constitution, that’s very unfair and bad treatment.”

Lashing out at the document’s authors, Trump said that “America is a great country, but we have maybe the worst constitution writers in the world.”

“Russia has much better constitution writers than we do,” he said. “I talked to Putin, and he said their constitution never gives him problems.”

“The situation is very unfair!” he added.​

Trump Says He Has Been Treated Very Unfairly by People Who Wrote Constitution

Mildly amusing. I'll give it that.

Though not anything any one of us couldn't have written, with the aid of a handbook of Trumpisms.

TMW2016-12-07color.png

:lol:

Hinting darkly that “there’s something going on,” Donald J. Trump complained on Friday that he has been treated “very unfairly” by the people who wrote the United States Constitution.

“If the Constitution prevented me from doing one or two things, I’d chalk that up to bad luck,” he said. “But when literally everything I want to do is magically a violation of the Constitution, that’s very unfair and bad treatment.”

Lashing out at the document’s authors, Trump said that “America is a great country, but we have maybe the worst constitution writers in the world.”

“Russia has much better constitution writers than we do,” he said. “I talked to Putin, and he said their constitution never gives him problems.”

“The situation is very unfair!” he added.​

Trump Says He Has Been Treated Very Unfairly by People Who Wrote Constitution
I’m noticing a theme. Today they’re crying no president has ever been treated so unfairly

Forum List

Back