Trump is Vile, Imbecilic, Corrupt, and Incompetent...

Vile, Imbecilic, Corrupt, and Incompetent???

Yet still a much better person than that meat puppet faggot he replaced or the sociopath hag you pieces of shit supported by multiple factors...

One of the best things about him is how much you pieces of shit hate him. It only proves to me that he is doing a great job.

Still a much better person than any democrat.

"But for a largely white working class cast aside by austerity and neoliberalism, he at least taunts the elites who destroyed their communities and their lives.

The Great American Shakedown

"The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women.

"This shakedown took from those workers their hope and, more ominously, their hope for their children.

"It took from them security and a sense of place and dignity.

"It took from them a voice in how they were governed.

"It took from them their country and handed it to a cabal of global corporatists who intend to turn them into serfs.

"This shakedown plunged millions into despair."

Imho, electing another "New Democrat" who told his working class base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA will not end the shakedown.

Impeachment not going so well for you I see.
Impeachment is going great.

Sad is watching the Republicans look like such asses.

An election year with an unpopular Trump, caught in a stupid bribery scheme, a horde of co-conspirators in Pence, Barr, Guiliani, Perry, a bunch of foolish looking Republican Senators. All betting they can vote no regardless of the evidence & survive reelection after a year of do nothing Moscow Mitch.

Here's your theme song...

Amazing hate, how great thy are

To sooth a wretch like me

I once was sane, but now I'm crazed

And derp is all I'll be.

“The mortal wounds inflicted on our democratic institutions are bipartisan.” ibid

Nonsense.

Trump is simply the most recent manifestation of the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions.

Republicans, conservatives, and others on the partisan right have worked for years to undermine the political process with laws hostile to voting rights, court rulings hostile to voting rights, and bad-faith policies such as the census ‘citizenship question’ to disenfranchise voters and safeguard Republican minority rule.

“The mortal wounds inflicted on our democratic institutions are bipartisan.” ibid

Nonsense.

Trump is simply the most recent manifestation of the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions.

Republicans, conservatives, and others on the partisan right have worked for years to undermine the political process with laws hostile to voting rights, court rulings hostile to voting rights, and bad-faith policies such as the census ‘citizenship question’ to disenfranchise voters and safeguard Republican minority rule.

What a bunch of bullshit that you can back with nothing. People like you are why we have the polititions we do.

"But for a largely white working class cast aside by austerity and neoliberalism, he at least taunts the elites who destroyed their communities and their lives.

"The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women.

"This shakedown took from those workers their hope and, more ominously, their hope for their children.

"It took from them their country and handed it to a cabal of global corporatists who intend to turn them into serfs.

Imho, electing another "New Democrat" who told his working class base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA will not end the shakedown.

An election year with an unpopular Trump, caught in a stupid bribery scheme, a horde of co-conspirators in Pence, Barr, Guiliani, Perry, a bunch of foolish looking Republican Senators. All betting they can vote no regardless of the evidence & survive reelection after a year of do nothing Moscow Mitch.

Here's your theme song...

Amazing hate, how great thy are

To sooth a wretch like me

I once was sane, but now I'm crazed

And derp is all I'll be.

Nonsense. These fucktards couldent even manage derp.

Everyday our amazing Pres.Trump takes the looney liberals and Dembots to the wood shed and gives them a good thrashing. ... :thup:
"There is zero chance Trump will be removed from office in a trial in the Senate.

"The Democratic Party elites have admitted as much. They carried out, they argue, their civic and constitutional duty. But here again they lie.

"They picked out what was convenient to impeach Trump and left untouched the rotten system they helped create.

"The divisions among Americans will only widen.

"The hatreds will only grow. And tyranny will wrap its deadly tentacles around our throats."

That Trump won’t be removed from office via the impeachment process is an indictment of a blind partisan Republican Senate unwilling to acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to hold office and has indeed committed misdemeanors that warrant his removal from office.

Nonsense.

Contempt for democracy is when you refuse to accept the results of a free,fair, constitutional, democratic election.

Everyday our amazing Pres.Trump takes the looney liberals and Dembots to the wood shed and gives them a good thrashing. ... :thup:
"There is zero chance Trump will be removed from office in a trial in the Senate.

"The Democratic Party elites have admitted as much. They carried out, they argue, their civic and constitutional duty. But here again they lie.

"They picked out what was convenient to impeach Trump and left untouched the rotten system they helped create.

"The hatreds will only grow. And tyranny will wrap its deadly tentacles around our throats."

That Trump won’t be removed from office via the impeachment process is an indictment of a blind partisan Republican Senate unwilling to acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to hold office and has indeed committed misdemeanors that warrant his removal from office.
That Trump won’t be removed from office is because he’s not guilty of any wrongdoing. This is a partisan temper tantrum over 2016.

I think there is a sub class of people who just take pleasure in seeing Trump stick it to the elite sob's who thumbed their nose at them for years. I'm sure the latest news that over 7000 MSM media employees were getting canned was great cause for some to crack open a cold one.

However, I think this is far too simple a position. There are many educated, civil libertarians, white collar professionals and just good, patriotic Americans who remember the 1980's and earlier and say to themselves, "we didn't just allow Communists to steal our industries". I was raised to despise communism, I've learned how powerful centralized government works. To think it's all a few who want some revenge is too generalized. Many dislike communists for good reason, why are they suddenly "allies"?

Some are just sick of watching America (and the West in general) get smacked around and have no interest in funding other nations. Anyone who wants liberty to survive, knows USA needs to prevail.

Who are these elites you guys always talk about? Trump gave huge tax breaks to the wealthiest of the wealthy. How is that sticking it to the elites?

r.mahaux-trump-family.jpg

^^^ nothing screams 'average joe' more than that ^^^

Donald J. Trump has never, ever, claimed to be an "average Joe!"

There is no impeachable offense brought to light to date, but Democrats don't care. They are throwing a huge adult tantrum.

WRONG

Trump never claimed to be "average joe".

he said he was the anti elite.... that's a distinction without a difference.

LOL!!!! There are fucking miles of difference there.

in yer bubble, perhaps. tell me - what exactly is 'elite' in yer mind?

In this context, the Political Class, the leadership of both parties and the super rich that form the donor class, that support the status quo, that has so fucked the Middle Class Americans for the last 50 years.

YOur denial of this, that happened publicly during the election, is not credible.

uh-huh.

Donald Trump donated $175,860 more to Democrats than Republicans from 1989 to 2010, but in 2011 his giving to Democrats significantly decreased. From 2011 to 2015, Republicans received $630,150 in donations from Trump, while Democrats received just $8,500. What caused Trump’s decision to abandon the Democratic Party in 2011 and throw his full support behind Republicans is unclear. It could have been his desire to be taken seriously in the political world and gain influence within the Republican Party in preparation for a future presidential run, as New York Times reporters Maggie Haberman and Alexander Burns suggested in their outline of Trump’s effort to court members of the conservative establishment beginning in 2011.[1]

Despite his fiscal loyalty to Republicans after 2011, Trump was questioned about his political contributions to Democrats while on the campaign trail. During a June 2015 interview, Trump was asked why he donated to the Clinton Foundation and other prominent Democrats, including Hillary Clinton (N.Y.), Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (Nev.), John Kerry (Mass.), and Rahm Emanuel (Ill.), President Obama's White House chief of staff, among others.

HIGHLIGHTS
  • From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump has made $1,845,290 worth of political donations. Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750.
  • Before 2011, Trump donated more money to Democrats than Republicans.
  • Between 2011 and 2015, Trump contributed $8,500 to Democrats and $630,150 to Republicans.
Trump replied, “Look, politicians are all talk, they’re no action. They don’t do the job, they don’t know what they’re doing. I know them better than anybody, Howie. I deal with all of them. And, you know, I make contributions to many of them. They’re friends, they’re this. It’s smart. It’s called being an intelligent person and a great business person. ... But the truth is that, you have to be able to get along with—if you’re gonna be a business person, even in the United States, you wanna get along with all sides because you’re gonna need things from everybody. And you wanna get along with all sides, it’s very important.”[2]

A breakdown of Trump's political giving can be seen below. The data does not include money that Trump may have donated to super PACs because those donations can be anonymous.

Trump's political contributions
Trump's political contributions data is from OpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org.[2][3] A breakdown of the data can be viewed here.

whoooweeee............. go to the site & lookey how much he gave cause he's as elitist as fuck.

History of Donald Trump's political donations - Ballotpedia

you dupe.

I'm not sure what your point is. It seems to be that you are claiming, since he, in his job as real estate developer, knew that he had to be connected to the Political Class, of which I referenced,

that that means he is somehow always PART of them, regardless of his later actions, and can never be considered in a different light.

Is that your point?

The partisan Democratic controlled House started this bullshit...Republicans going to end it in the Senate. Dropping the A-Bomb on the Democrats impeachment scam.

In this context, the Political Class, the leadership of both parties and the super rich that form the donor class, that support the status quo, that has so fucked the Middle Class Americans for the last 50 years.

YOur denial of this, that happened publicly during the election, is not credible.

uh-huh.

Donald Trump donated $175,860 more to Democrats than Republicans from 1989 to 2010, but in 2011 his giving to Democrats significantly decreased. From 2011 to 2015, Republicans received $630,150 in donations from Trump, while Democrats received just $8,500. What caused Trump’s decision to abandon the Democratic Party in 2011 and throw his full support behind Republicans is unclear. It could have been his desire to be taken seriously in the political world and gain influence within the Republican Party in preparation for a future presidential run, as New York Times reporters Maggie Haberman and Alexander Burns suggested in their outline of Trump’s effort to court members of the conservative establishment beginning in 2011.[1]

Despite his fiscal loyalty to Republicans after 2011, Trump was questioned about his political contributions to Democrats while on the campaign trail. During a June 2015 interview, Trump was asked why he donated to the Clinton Foundation and other prominent Democrats, including Hillary Clinton (N.Y.), Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (Nev.), John Kerry (Mass.), and Rahm Emanuel (Ill.), President Obama's White House chief of staff, among others.

HIGHLIGHTS
  • From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump has made $1,845,290 worth of political donations. Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750.
  • Between 2011 and 2015, Trump contributed $8,500 to Democrats and $630,150 to Republicans.
Trump replied, “Look, politicians are all talk, they’re no action. They don’t do the job, they don’t know what they’re doing. I know them better than anybody, Howie. I deal with all of them. And, you know, I make contributions to many of them. They’re friends, they’re this. It’s smart. It’s called being an intelligent person and a great business person. ... But the truth is that, you have to be able to get along with—if you’re gonna be a business person, even in the United States, you wanna get along with all sides because you’re gonna need things from everybody. And you wanna get along with all sides, it’s very important.”[2]

A breakdown of Trump's political giving can be seen below. The data does not include money that Trump may have donated to super PACs because those donations can be anonymous.

Trump's political contributions data is from OpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org.[2][3] A breakdown of the data can be viewed here.

whoooweeee............. go to the site & lookey how much he gave cause he's as elitist as fuck.

you dupe.
Posting links to liars websites, huh?

lol... try again you ankle grabbing froo froo.

Ballotpedia
Share:
LEAST BIASED
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.

• Overall, we rate Ballotpedia Least Biased and Very High for factual reporting due to excellent sourcing of information and a clean fact check record.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

Ballotpedia is a nonpartisan online political encyclopedia. Founded in 2007, it covers American federal, state, and local politics, elections, and public policy. Ballotpedia’s stated goal is “to inform people about politics by providing accurate and objective information about politics at all levels of government.”

Funded by / Ownership

Ballotpedia is a nonprofit owned and published by the Lucy Burns Institute, whose stated purpose is “To empower our audience to engage in democracy by delivering exceptionally high quality information.” Revenue is derived through donations.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Ballotpedia creates Wiki style pages for politicians and large media outlets. The pages contain information such as a biography/history, career, political career and endorsements/editorial positions. These pages are presented with minimal bias. The website also publishes low biased news that is properly sourced such as this: Who is running for election in Arkansas? In general, Ballotpedia does not editorialize content and is least biased.

A factual search reveals they have not failed a fact check.

Overall, we rate Ballotpedia Least Biased and Very High for factual reporting due to excellent sourcing of information and a clean fact check record. (11/23/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 11/9/2019

Ballotpedia - Media Bias/Fact Check

:fu:

I think there is a sub class of people who just take pleasure in seeing Trump stick it to the elite sob's who thumbed their nose at them for years. I'm sure the latest news that over 7000 MSM media employees were getting canned was great cause for some to crack open a cold one.

However, I think this is far too simple a position. There are many educated, civil libertarians, white collar professionals and just good, patriotic Americans who remember the 1980's and earlier and say to themselves, "we didn't just allow Communists to steal our industries". I was raised to despise communism, I've learned how powerful centralized government works. To think it's all a few who want some revenge is too generalized. Many dislike communists for good reason, why are they suddenly "allies"?

Some are just sick of watching America (and the West in general) get smacked around and have no interest in funding other nations. Anyone who wants liberty to survive, knows USA needs to prevail.

Who are these elites you guys always talk about? Trump gave huge tax breaks to the wealthiest of the wealthy. How is that sticking it to the elites?

r.mahaux-trump-family.jpg

^^^ nothing screams 'average joe' more than that ^^^

Donald J. Trump has never, ever, claimed to be an "average Joe!"

no he didn't.... & i never said he did. he did however brag about being 'really rich'. & that there pic shows exactly how he's not elite, riiiiight? <snicker>

you need to learn to recognize sarcasm. it will help you immensly on this here little corner of the interwebs.

uh-huh.

HIGHLIGHTS

you dupe.

I'm not sure what your point is. It seems to be that you are claiming, since he, in his job as real estate developer, knew that he had to be connected to the Political Class, of which I referenced,

that that means he is somehow always PART of them, regardless of his later actions, and can never be considered in a different light.

Is that your point?

you:

oWUuoMf.gif

Offspring-666x500.jpg

/——/ Updates throughout the day:
CE4F1553-0D2C-4C78-9C17-F1C7EE33334E.png

Forum List

Back