Trump Is Truly Demented

If you test negative today, you could test positive tomorrow. So do tell, how you can test everyone everyday until they test positive. We would have to be testing everyone everyday 365 days. And the minute you quarantine everyone for weeks, and they step back out, some will again test positive. It is impossible to keep the virus from spreading. Even when we have a vaccine, most virus vaccines have chances of not working and none work 100%. The flu vaccine last year only had a 40% success rate. So, do we just hibernate forever? Then we will die from from lack of food, depression, domestic abuse, suicide, etc. We have a choice to take proper precautions and go on with life, those with other conditions take the precautions they need and work from home, or all hibernate and die for certain earlier.
I was tested negative and the papers given me afterward say that is no guarantee
My point.

Trump doesn't want extensive testing because, inevitably, more cases of Covid-19 would be found, and in his mind, that would make him look bad.
Its physically impossible to test everyone and then isolate them and everyone they may have contacted for two weeks

in fact the more testing we do the less serious the chinese disease becomes statistically

In january and feburary there was little accurate information on the wuhan virus and that allowed ”experts” like the nutty professor in London to publish computer models based on a death rate of over 3% and predict millions of deaths worldwide

now we know its much less deadly and more testing makes bedwetting democrat dictators in blue cities states look foolish
What utter ignorant bull crud!

100000 dead, in just 2 months, with social distancing and shut down....

The tests are to identify hot spots, isolate the sick,

INSTEAD of having to shut down the whole nation by isolating all of us....

we, that are not sick, can be freed and out working and shopping etc

Being against this is just plain dumb..... screw your head back on!
Then tell LA to use those thousands of tests they aren’t using!

If you test negative today, you could test positive tomorrow. So do tell, how you can test everyone everyday until they test positive. We would have to be testing everyone everyday 365 days. And the minute you quarantine everyone for weeks, and they step back out, some will again test positive. It is impossible to keep the virus from spreading. Even when we have a vaccine, most virus vaccines have chances of not working and none work 100%. The flu vaccine last year only had a 40% success rate. So, do we just hibernate forever? Then we will die from from lack of food, depression, domestic abuse, suicide, etc. We have a choice to take proper precautions and go on with life, those with other conditions take the precautions they need and work from home, or all hibernate and die for certain earlier.
I was tested negative and the papers given me afterward say that is no guarantee
My point.
we have no argument on this point But what do you think of the moron in our WH setting an example for his dolts by not wearing a mask?

I think you mean 89,000 dead in just 6 months

because the chinese disease has been around at least that long

and thats when humans had no herd immunity

and when we didnt know how deadly it is for old people in nursing homes

they should be isolated and given frequent testing along with employing extreme preventative measures

for the rest of us social distancing and frequent hand washing are the best we can expect in a free society

but no matter what we do people with pre-existing conditions are always going to be at risk
They are at risk from any number of illnesses that we see each year.

it can cause permanent lung damage even for perfectly healthy people.

Cite case studies from published, peer-reviewed medical journals.

You can't, because there have been no long-term case studies for a disease that has been in the general population only a few months.

You can let me know in 10 years if there is evidence to suspect permanent damage in recovered pts with nil pre-existing conditions, OK?
You think they can not tell that there is permanent damage to the lungs, or heart or kidney when they are being released after their bout with it?
No.....pneumonia does the same thing

My point.
we have no argument on this point But what do you think of the moron in our WH setting an example for his dolts by not wearing a mask?
That he's tired of the Democommies scare tactics just like the rest of us......Meanwhile dementia Joe is hiding in his basement like a little scared bitch.

My point.
Hospital workers are wearing masks and other protective gear yet they still get it. He is social distancing. To be honest, seeing any official wearing a mask while speaking...
Did Cuomo wear a mask at any of his press briefings?

When you get Covid-19, you may not have symptoms right away. Some people never have any symptoms, or very mild symptoms. So you could be walking around with the virus but not know that you have it. Yet because it's very contagious, you can spread it even if you don't know that you have it. That's what makes it so insidious.

The only way to make sure if someone has Covid-19 is to test them, and if the test is positive, then quarantine them (and anyone they may have been in contact with recently). If we did that aggressively, we could isolate the infected people and eventually stop the spread of the virus.

But Trump doesn't want to do that. He called testing "overrated" (even though HE is tested EVERY day), and said, “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” In other words, Trump doesn't want extensive testing because, inevitably, more cases of Covid-19 would be found, and in his mind, that would make him look bad. He's willing to sacrifice hundreds or thousands of Americans at the altar of his ego. That is truly demented.

sure he is
hahahahahhahahahahhahaha

My point.
Hospital workers are wearing masks and other protective gear yet they still get it. He is social distancing. To be honest, seeing any official wearing a mask while speaking...
no not while speaking ,,,that could be understood BUT blatantly refusing to wear one ????Great example for all his dotards protesting

My point.
no not while speaking ,,,that could be understood BUT blatantly refusing to wear one ????Great example for all his dotards protesting
Oh come on. I watched a local official that was wearing it just when he thought someone was looking during a meeting. It was pretty funny. The other commissioners were without.
Now if you feel so strongly where is your outrage over Cuomo not wearing one? After all, his state has had the most deaths.

None of the scientists are recommending to test everyone, though that would be ideal, where do you even get that from....?

the containment process is about testing segments of the population, in hot spot areas, in crowded work conditions, in nursing homes, etc or to trace those who came in contact with someone testing positive, and isolate only the sick and those in contact with the sick for a long enough period to become sick themselves, with the virus.

It's possible, that every sick person, infects another 2 to 3, and those three infected, can also infect another three, and those 9 people can also infect another three, and those 27 people can now infect another three...and those 81 people can now infect another three, and so on and so forth...

it happens very quickly!

so the first guy testing positive, if his direct contacts were also isolated soon enough, and they don't pass on the infection to anyone out in the public..... it ends the spread, from that one initial person.

Even if you only catch and stop 2 of those 3 infected by the one person, from passing it on....it forever reduces those infected, and infections to come, by 2/3's.

It slows the process of contagion... and the chances of getting it....

And it allows time for anti virals and antibody/antigen therapy etc... to be developed and allows time for a vaccine to be created and time to inoculate the masses....

it reduces the death toll.....

it would make citizens feel safer

it would bring the workforce and economy back,, in a more fervent way

it's a win, win, win...... any which way you look at it...imo.

they should be isolated and given frequent testing along with employing extreme preventative measures

for the rest of us social distancing and frequent hand washing are the best we can expect in a free society

but no matter what we do people with pre-existing conditions are always going to be at risk
by the end of this month or sooner, it will be 100 plus thousand.....

On April 1st we had 3000 deaths..... by may 1st, 4 weeks later, we had 63000 deaths,

6 weeks later we had 87000 deaths,

by June 1st we will have the 100k plus total.

Last edited:
None of the scientists are recommending to test everyone, though that would be ideal, where do you even get that from....?

the containment process is about testing segments of the population, in hot spot areas, in crowded work conditions, in nursing homes, etc or to trace those who came in contact with someone testing positive, and isolate only the sick and those in contact with the sick for a long enough period to become sick themselves, with the virus.

It's possible, that every sick person, infects another 2 to 3, and those three infected, can also infect another three, and those 9 people can also infect another three, and those 27 people can now infect another three...and those 81 people can now infect another three, and so on and so forth...

it happens very quickly!

so the first guy testing positive, if his direct contacts were also isolated soon enough, and they don't pass on the infection to anyone out in the public..... it ends the spread, from that one initial person.

Even if you only catch and stop 2 of those 3 infected by the one person, from passing it on....it forever reduces those infected, and infections to come, by 2/3's.

It slows the process of contagion... and the chances of getting it....

And it allows time for anti virals and antibody/antigen therapy etc... to be developed and allows time for a vaccine to be created and time to inoculate the masses....

it reduces the death toll.....

it would make citizens feel safer

it would bring the workforce and economy back,, in a more fervent way

it's a win, win, win...... any which way you look at it...imo.
You must not read all the posts here. Many have suggested it. And please do tell, do you have an answer as to why LA isn’t using the tests they have? Noone is stopping states or cities from doing their own testing. See, that is what a Republic is all about...
And sorry, the contract tracing being suggested is beyond the pale. If someone tests positive, then you ask who they may have been in contact with. That has been working just fine.

On April 1st we had 3000 deaths..... by may 1st, 4 weeks later, we had 63000 deaths,

by June 1st we will have the 100k total.
Those numbers are being fudged.

They are at risk from any number of illnesses that we see each year.
Exactly

by June 1st we will have the 100k plus total.
And a majority of the deaths were in nursing homes that need special protection

But for everyone else the risk is minimal or far, far less

Trump doesn't want extensive testing because, inevitably, more cases of Covid-19 would be found, and in his mind, that would make him look bad.
Its physically impossible to test everyone and then isolate them and everyone they may have contacted for two weeks

in fact the more testing we do the less serious the chinese disease becomes statistically

In january and feburary there was little accurate information on the wuhan virus and that allowed ”experts” like the nutty professor in London to publish computer models based on a death rate of over 3% and predict millions of deaths worldwide

now we know its much less deadly and more testing makes bedwetting democrat dictators in blue cities states look foolish
Close to 90,000 dead in the U.S. and 315,000 worldwide, but you claim that it's "much less deadly"? Than what? The bubonic plague? And it's not over... COVID-19 is killing 20 times more people per week than flu does, new paper says

In other words, Trump doesn't want extensive testing because, inevitably, more cases of Covid-19 would be found

The more testing, the higher number of positive cases. The larger the number of positive cases, means a lessening of the mortality rate for this disease.

The more we test, the more evidence there is that this is really nothing more than a bad flu season and we trashed the global economy on account of a chicken little-esque panic.
Yes, more testing may well push down the apparent mortality rate of this disease. And that would be fine. But without adequate testing, we can't know who does or doesn't have it, and we won't be able to stop it from spreading. As I posted elsewhere: close to 90,000 dead in the U.S. and 315,000 worldwide, but you claim that it's "really nothing more than a bad flu season"? Don't forget, it's not over yet...

When you get Covid-19, you may not have symptoms right away. Some people never have any symptoms, or very mild symptoms. So you could be walking around with the virus but not know that you have it. Yet because it's very contagious, you can spread it even if you don't know that you have it. That's what makes it so insidious.

The only way to make sure if someone has Covid-19 is to test them, and if the test is positive, then quarantine them (and anyone they may have been in contact with recently). If we did that aggressively, we could isolate the infected people and eventually stop the spread of the virus.

But Trump doesn't want to do that. He called testing "overrated" (even though HE is tested EVERY day), and said, “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” In other words, Trump doesn't want extensive testing because, inevitably, more cases of Covid-19 would be found, and in his mind, that would make him look bad. He's willing to sacrifice hundreds or thousands of Americans at the altar of his ego. That is truly demented.

I don't believe insidious would be the word I'd use with a 99.5% survival rate.BTW why don't we test everyone for AIDS,Hep C, athlete's foot cause ya never know until you test...The fear mongering has run it's course....
The reason I used the word insidious is because people who are infected and can spread the disease may not know that they're contagious. That's what makes it insidious.

Forum List

Back