Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

Dude, China GAVE the world this virus and hid how bad it was. Why you think they're "admirable" for that I don't have the faintest clue!
They have done a thousand times better at containing it with over a billion people in their country. And look at us. Trump has fucked this up for three months straight. He's a loser.
Actually they have not. You’re such a fat liar. You believe the Earth is flat too m, I bet.

“China did everything right”. You’re a stupid idiot.
The stats prove you wrong. We have more deaths, less population, and two months worth of Trump turning it into a joke. You can't get any worse than that.
Actually we don’t. We just report accurately. Say again that “China did everything right”. You fat foreign fool. First death in the US was Feb 28th. We went on lock down on March 16. You are so dumb and foreign that it is hilarious.
You have nothing to report but lies. Its your MO. Everyone knows it here. You post stupid, silly shit here daily, and they're all lies.
Who posted “China did everything right “? Oh yeah that was you. Dumbass foreigner.
Boss, you are too damn retarded, and dishonest.
I am not the one who said “China did everything right”. That was you. How am I dishonest? You’re a fat foreigner and we both know it’s true.

Folks, this AzogtheDefiler whatever, is one retarded MF.

They've been lying all along, of course. It's how China does everything right. Lol.

The same lying pussbags that drove SARS patients around in ambulances to hide them from the WHO in 2013 haven't changed a bit.

"A statistical analysis of China’s coronavirus casualty data shows a near-perfect prediction model that data analysts say isn’t likely to naturally occur, casting doubt over the reliability of the numbers being reported to the @WHO

Barron’s re-created regression analysis of total deaths caused by #coronavirus and found similarly high variance. The high r-squared means there is essentially zero unexpected variability in reported cases day after day.
"Never in my years seen an r-squared of 0.99. As a statistician, it makes me question the data. Real human data never perfectly predictive when it comes to something like an epidemic since there are countless ways that a person could come into contact with the virus."

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

Dude, China GAVE the world this virus and hid how bad it was. Why you think they're "admirable" for that I don't have the faintest clue!
They have done a thousand times better at containing it with over a billion people in their country. And look at us. Trump has fucked this up for three months straight. He's a loser.
Actually they have not. You’re such a fat liar. You believe the Earth is flat too m, I bet.

The stats prove you wrong. We have more deaths, less population, and two months worth of Trump turning it into a joke. You can't get any worse than that.
Actually we don’t. We just report accurately. Say again that “China did everything right”. You fat foreign fool. First death in the US was Feb 28th. We went on lock down on March 16. You are so dumb and foreign that it is hilarious.
You have nothing to report but lies. Its your MO. Everyone knows it here. You post stupid, silly shit here daily, and they're all lies.
Who posted “China did everything right “? Oh yeah that was you. Dumbass foreigner.
I am not the one who said “China did everything right”. That was you. How am I dishonest? You’re a fat foreigner and we both know it’s true.
You are too stupid and dishonest to produce the documented deaths in China, because you're a loser with no argument, but with a ton of lies.

You are too stupid and dishonest to produce the documented deaths in China, because you're a loser with no argument, but with a ton of lies.
LMAO. English is obviously your second language. “China did everything right”. You posted the stupidest sentence ever recorded on this Messageboard. Congratulations. Stupid foreigner.

They've been lying all along, of course. It's how China does everything right. Lol.

The same lying pussbags that drove SARS patients around in ambulances to hide them from the WHO in 2013 haven't changed a bit.

"A statistical analysis of China’s coronavirus casualty data shows a near-perfect prediction model that data analysts say isn’t likely to naturally occur, casting doubt over the reliability of the numbers being reported to the @WHO

Barron’s re-created regression analysis of total deaths caused by #coronavirus and found similarly high variance. The high r-squared means there is essentially zero unexpected variability in reported cases day after day.
"Never in my years seen an r-squared of 0.99. As a statistician, it makes me question the data. Real human data never perfectly predictive when it comes to something like an epidemic since there are countless ways that a person could come into contact with the virus."
China’s economic data have always been fraught. Now, all eyes are on the coronavirus numbers, which economists and investors are using to estimate the outbreak’s toll—and they are too perfect to mean much. "Estimate"? You're going to lie to I guess? When are you pussy ass Trump toads going to produce actual documented numbers? Answer, you're not, because you're a bunch of sore losers who can't do anything but post bs and lies. Get the hell out of here you bunch of losers.

LMAO. English is obviously your second language. “China did everything right”. You posted the stupidest sentence ever recorded on this Messageboard. Congratulations. Stupid foreigner.
And you lost this debate with your lies and fucking stupidity.

“China did everything right” —- BWK.

China’s economic data have always been fraught. Now, all eyes are on the coronavirus numbers, which economists and investors are using to estimate the outbreak’s toll—and they are too perfect to mean much. "Estimate"? You're going to lie to I guess? When are you pussy ass Trump toads going to produce actual documented numbers? Answer, you're not, because you're a bunch of sore losers who can't do anything but post bs and lies. Get the hell out of here you bunch of losers.
So you are Chinese. Interesting. I was Guessing from the Middle East but I was wrong. OK.

Oh, and by the way pos liar, I said China did everything right in their response." I never said they "did everything right." That's another lie by you.

So you are Chinese. Interesting. I was Guessing from the Middle East but I was wrong. OK.
More lies from this loser folks. Keep going. Nothing better than proving a liar is a liar from everyone of his posts. Get a good look people. Learn from the best on how to lie every time.

Oh, and by the way pos liar, I said China did everything right in their response." I never said they "did everything right." That's another lie by you.
“China did everything right” —- BWK

LMaO!!! Chinese troll.

More lies from this loser folks. Keep going. Nothing better than proving a liar is a liar from everyone of his posts. Get a good look people. Learn from the best on how to lie every time.
OP title “China did a great job”...lmao

“China did everything right “ —- BWK aka Chinese troll.

The "estimate" you grabbed was from a sentence indicating that people were using these bogus numbers to estimate things. Read the sentence you yourself highlighted, moron.

I'm lying by presenting a study done by statisticians which indicates China's numbers are statistically impossible- and this garbled shit is your response.

You really are a dense one, aren't you. Lol.

The "estimate" you grabbed was from a sentence indicating that people were using these bogus numbers to estimate things. Read the sentence you yourself highlighted, moron.

I'm lying by presenting a study done by statisticians which indicates China's numbers are statistically impossible and this garbled shit is your response.

You really are a dense one, aren't you. Lol.
No numbers tell us you were posting an estimate which is worth teats. Try again.

OP title “China did a great job”...lmao

“China did everything right “ —- BWK aka Chinese troll.
The two sentences have two different meanings, proving your own ignorance and stupidity.

Forum List

Back