Trump is the Pied Piper for the worst of America

The real problem with Trump as the Pied Piper is that his followers will believe anything he says, and he will twist history to try to fit it to his political agenda.

Just today he was telling a (debunked) story about Gen. Pershing who captured Muslim terrorists in the Philippines, and when he executed them, he dipped the bullets that he killed them with in pigs blood.

Never happened, but his followers are eating it up. Shoot, just today, I saw a Trump supporter say that he wanted to dip bullets in possum's blood and shoot all the liberals.

I thought that conservative gun nuts knew about weapons. Don't they know that if they crap up the bullets, they will also crap up the barrel and jam the gun?
I think Trump and his followers will all take a long walk on a short pier to never be heard from again.

Can't happen soon enough Elmer. Today when I went to the laundromat, there was a dude that I started talking to, but quit after only a couple of minutes.

He was trying to tell me that racism in America was ended because of Trump, and that he couldn't possibly be racist because he has a whole bunch of black friends.

You know.................I spent 20 years in the Navy, and yeah, I had a few black friends as well, but that isn't the first thing I talk about when someone asks me how I feel about other races. I simply tell them that I joined the Navy at 18, and was taught that there is no black, white, red, yellow, brown or whatever. We were all in the Navy, and we were all varying shades of blue. Kept that attitude ever since, and that is the first thing I tell them about my views on race, not that I have a whole bunch of black friends.

Can't happen soon enough Elmer. Today when I went to the laundromat, there was a dude that I started talking to, but quit after only a couple of minutes.

He was trying to tell me that racism in America was ended because of Trump, and that he couldn't possibly be racist because he has a whole bunch of black friends.

You know.................I spent 20 years in the Navy, and yeah, I had a few black friends as well, but that isn't the first thing I talk about when someone asks me how I feel about other races. I simply tell them that I joined the Navy at 18, and was taught that there is no black, white, red, yellow, brown or whatever. We were all in the Navy, and we were all varying shades of blue. Kept that attitude ever since, and that is the first thing I tell them about my views on race, not that I have a whole bunch of black friends.
I hear you, the person at the laundromat could easily be one of the yahoos on this web site. Thank you for your service

Forum List

Back