Trump is right

I expect the race to be close on Tuesday.

If it is a squeaker then I think Trump will win.

If it is a blowout however then I think Hillary will win.

I do not expect a Hillary squeaker nor a Trump landslide.

Tuesday night & Wednesday morning will certainly be times of great anticipation on both sides.

Even McMullin has a narrow chance as well, but for it to work for him he needs to win at least 1 state and then have Hillary and Donald tie.

CwlJgixXUAQWEqR.jpg

Clinton must be placed in a prison cell, not the Oval Office.

The party could slow down the process by somehow ejecting its crazies and letting the adults back in the room.

Unless that happens, yeah, demographics are playing out against them.

The so called "adults" made a pledge standing next to Donald Trump that they would honor and support the eventual winner of the nomination process, regardless who that winner might be.

With a few honorable exceptions, the so called "adults" revealed what a despicable sorry and deplorable typical politicians they were, are and always will be.

Win or lose, Trump helped to reveal the rotten and stinking underside of modern day politics.

And its slavish acolytes on this board and everywhere else.

The party could slow down the process by somehow ejecting its crazies and letting the adults back in the room.

The so called "adults" made a pledge standing next to Donald Trump that they would honor and support the eventual winner of the nomination process, regardless who that winner might be.

With a few honorable exceptions, the so called "adults" revealed what a despicable sorry and deplorable typical politicians they were, are and always will be.

Win or lose, Trump helped to reveal the rotten and stinking underside of modern day politics.

Do you think Trump would have honored that pledge had he lost?

Really?

Really?

Absolutely!!!

Say what you want about Trump, he is a man of his word. Some times - as he must know by now - regrettably so.

But pathetic human wannbabees like the Bush family, give Republicans a bad name.

These assholes condemn words rather than deeds.

Really?

Absolutely!!!

Say what you want about Trump, he is a man of his word. Some times - as he must know by now - regrettably so.

But pathetic human wannbabees like the Bush family, give Republicans a bad name.

These assholes condemn words rather than deeds.
Okay, well just remember this:

Trump Abandons Pledge To Support Republican Nominee

Now, with only three candidates remaining in the race, the loyalty pledge appears to be all but dead.

Tuesday night during a CNN town hall in Milwaukee, Wis., moderator Anderson Cooper asked Trump whether he is sticking with his pledge to support the nominee.

"No, I don't anymore," Trump said. "No, we'll see who it is."

And with respect to his contentious relationship with Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Trump appeared to release Cruz from the pledge as well.

"Honestly, he doesn't have to support me," Trump said. "I'm not asking for his support."

Really?
Do you really think that what Trump hypothetically might do, justifies the betrayal that the Republicans did do?

I expect the race to be close on Tuesday.

If it is a squeaker then I think Trump will win.

If it is a blowout however then I think Hillary will win.

I do not expect a Hillary squeaker nor a Trump landslide.
Wow! You are just all over the place there aren't you? I think it will be close, but if it is a blowout... LOL.

Tuesday night & Wednesday morning will certainly be times of great anticipation on both sides.
Brilliant analysis captain obvious. LOL.

Even McMullin has a narrow chance as well, but for it to work for him he needs to win at least 1 state and then have Hillary and Donald tie.
Put down the bottle and the pipe dude. LOL.

It's going to take more than that. They are the ones that created the crazies. They need to have the guts to make a lot of changes.

Forum List

Back