Trump is Right, Experts Say It Would Be Very Stupid to Release His Taxes During an Audit

law newz? :rofl:

Sometimes I'm embarrassed for you. Can you point to something that is factually incorrect?

This is the guy that owns the source you're mocking...

Dan Abrams is an American television host, legal commentator, Web entrepreneur and author, former anchor of Nightline and currently the Chief Legal Affairs Anchor for ABC News. He worked as chief legal correspondent and analyst for NBC News, as General Manager of MSNBC and as an anchor for that network. He is the founder of seven web properties as well as a best-selling author whose writing regularly appears in print and online in a variety of outlets. Gotham recently named him one of the most powerful men in New York's media scene.

Dan Abrams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mr being, your headline is a tell about the mindset of the author, but it goes on to give the Geist/Tiegen opinions of a Trump hypothetical on what he would have done if he were CIC. I enclose a paragraph from an article about the same two who testified earlier before Congress. It is from a "Daily Signal" piece by Helle Dale on 9/8/14.

"Why did “Bob” give the order to stand down, and who told him to do it? The State Department was in charge of security in Benghazi and had left the facility woefully undefended—particularly for the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington. Did the orders come from State? All this remains to be ferretted out by the House Benghazi Select Committee, which is now back in session after August recess."

Who is "Bob" and why is he not identified and called before the committee? I firmly believe nothing will change your opinion, but for others...well you know the old saying about how witnesses all have different stories. But none has stated the orders came from State, even though there is no doubt that's what they believe. Let's just hope they aren't Swiftboaters 2.0. After all, if they believe Trump's bloviating, who knows what else they will swallow.

Mr being, your headline is a tell about the mindset of the author, but it goes on to give the Geist/Tiegen opinions of a Trump hypothetical on what he would have done if he were CIC. I enclose a paragraph from an article about the same two who testified earlier before Congress. It is from a "Daily Signal" piece by Helle Dale on 9/8/14.

"Why did “Bob” give the order to stand down, and who told him to do it? The State Department was in charge of security in Benghazi and had left the facility woefully undefended—particularly for the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington. Did the orders come from State? All this remains to be ferretted out by the House Benghazi Select Committee, which is now back in session after August recess."

Who is "Bob" and why is he not identified and called before the committee? I firmly believe nothing will change your opinion, but for others...well you know the old saying about how witnesses all have different stories. But none has stated the orders came from State, even though there is no doubt that's what they believe. Let's just hope they aren't Swiftboaters 2.0. After all, if they believe Trump's bloviating, who knows what else they will swallow.

What pisses us off is not about an order to stand down. What pisses us off is that there was no order given to go defend. Nice try though.

What pisses us off is not about an order to stand down. What pisses us off is that there was no order given to go defend. Nice try though.
That makes more sense, being. Think we'll ever get satisfaction? We weren't there, and there's a big question mark over the whole event. I'm sure there are other situations similar where help never came, but this event seems to be an opportunists dream come true, especially after the supposed myth of nobody in office caring what happens to our people there has been repeated so many times into ears eager to hear it that the innuendo has become a fact to haters. I wish we could clear away the crap from both sides and see the truth.

That makes more sense, being. Think we'll ever get satisfaction? We weren't there, and there's a big question mark over the whole event. I'm sure there are other situations similar where help never came, but this event seems to be an opportunists dream come true, especially after the supposed myth of nobody in office caring what happens to our people there has been repeated so many times into ears eager to hear it that the innuendo has become a fact to haters. I wish we could clear away the crap from both sides and see the truth.

Well, here's the results of Hillary's incompetence:

Here's some more folks who support Trump:

SOFREP Poll: Overwhelming Majority of Military & Veterans Support Trump over Hillary | SOFREP

Forum List

Back