Trump is on TV now lying about the ACA and insurance.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Remember who broke the ACA , the Republicans. Democrats are obstructionist, well Trump the Reps have not asked for help from Dems and have wrote the bill behind closed doors with just a few Republicans.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

What it does is gives a huge tax cut to those making more than 250,000 a year.

Go ahead Pubs vote down the ACA, and that will be the end of you. Trump doesn't know most of his votes, those not the elitist, have the ACA and are on Medicaid.

Can you believe him? The lies? One after another? Unreal.

The forgotten victims of the ACA are those who have to pay more tax. Boo hoo to them.

Go ahead Pubs vote down the ACA, and that will be the end of you. Trump doesn't know most of his votes, those not the elitist, have the ACA and are on Medicaid.

That's Okay.

They'd rather do without then prove Obama and the dems right about anything.

And they wonder why we call them rubes.

Remember who broke the ACA , the Republicans. Democrats are obstructionist, well Trump the Reps have not asked for help from Dems and have wrote the bill behind closed doors with just a few Republicans.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

Anyone got a link? What's he on tv about?

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

I missed it, anyway expand HSA's? How far does he want to expand? Most people with a family making under $75,000 a year don't go for HSA's. Singles one making over $50,000 somewhat do. HSA's are for the wealthy. In the last 10 years I have sold a few HSA compatible health insurance plans and only knew of one person who actually set one up and he was single making well over $100,000 a year. People with kids will drain that HSA yearly.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

He's trying to pitch his no healthcare plan.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

No I had the TV on and he comes on there blasting the ACA and promoting the GOP act and telling the Pubs to vote on passing it and how the Democrats are obstructionist.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

No I had the TV on and he comes on there blasting the ACA and promoting the GOP act and telling the Pubs to vote on passing it and how the Democrats are obstructionist.
And he said it would cover more, be better and cost less.

Lies. Proven lies.

I heard he was going to talk with some of the victims of Obamacare.

I thank gawd I didn't have to buy into that BS. It was nothing more than a f'ing scam.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

I sure hope he's not going to make fun of Senator Collins after she gums up his bill. She talks kinda funny, but we like her up here. Trump is gonna be pretty unhappy with her and she's a woman, so who knows. All three of the no votes are women, aren't they?

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

I sure hope he's not going to make fun of Senator Collins after she gums up his bill. She talks kinda funny, but we like her up here. Trump is gonna be pretty unhappy with her and she's a woman, so who knows. All three of the no votes are women, aren't they?
Why should her being a woman matter?

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

He tends to be particularly mean in his tweets to women--Rosie, Meghyn, the MSNBC woman. We'll see.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

He tends to be particularly mean in his tweets to women--Rosie, Meghyn, the MSNBC woman. We'll see.
Does it just seem particularly mean because they're women?

He is a misogynist. He views women as objects of limited importance. He has no respect for women. He even disrespected his young daughter. He spoke of her as a sex object when she was barely a teenager.
Trump has the classical "small hands (penis) syndrome which makes him insecure in personal relationships with women. This causes his need to strike out against women when he has the opportunity.

He is a misogynist. He views women as objects of limited importance. He has no respect for women. He even disrespected his young daughter. He spoke of her as a sex object when she was barely a teenager.
You'll always be our village idiot, Camp.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

We need to bury ACA as deep as possible

Let every man and woman go back to deciding if the want Healthcare then figure out how to pay for it

If you can't pay for it.... oh well...... pull up your pants and get to work

-Geaux

More personal--physical characteristics stuff.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

We need to bury ACA as deep as possible

Let every man and woman go back to deciding if the want Healthcare then figure out how to pay for it

If you can't pay for it.... oh well...... pull up your pants and get to work

-Geaux
No matter how deep you bury aca it's still gonna stink.
Democrats let the people decide? After their last primary?
Work? Why that makes you racist sexist and a shit load of other things.

But I agree!

Forum List

Back