Trump is now the blame for the 'border crisis'

You mean the guy who claims this is the biggest issue in America and is preventing anything that would solve it
He's not in office you dope. Or are you one of those election deniers?

I do love how you are blaming Trump the guy not in office for not fixing the problems caused by the policies of the guy who is.....

He's not in office you dope. Or are you one of those election deniers?

I do love how you are blaming Trump the guy not in office for not fixing the problems caused by the policies of the guy who is.....
It’s not that anyone is expecting Trump to fix this issue , it’s that he is actively PREVENTING any solution

Well he’s kissing the ring now

Here's an idea. If Biden wanted to fix the problems at the border, he could just go back to the policies Trump had in place that he ended. He's actually in office an can affect some actual change unlike Trump who is not in office and cant. But he cant do that because that would be admitting he was wrong and his political opponent was right on this issue. Sorry but your boy owns this dumpster fire of an issue and no manner of pointing the finger at the other side is going to change that. I may not be an issue that he loses the election on but he owns it. And lets be fair unlike some of the other things Presidents get credit/blame for this issue is something they have a direct effect on so they deserve whatever their policies wrought.

It’s not that anyone is expecting Trump to fix this issue , it’s that he is actively PREVENTING any solution

Right we should blame the person not in office who didnt cause the problem and not the person who is and did. That seems completely logical.

Fact: Trump is preventing this issue from being dealt with
Fact. No he isnt. also fact, Biden caused this problem and could fix it by undoing what he did to cause it.

Besides why would you want him to fix this even if he had the power to do so? I thought it wasnt a problem and the illegals coming across the border were a good thing.

Welp. There goes another keyboard. The nurses are gonna be pissed
Trump isn't the president, for now.
The fact that you INSIST he's responsible for Joey's INVASION just proves your mind is rotted with terminal TDS.
None of your quips about me mean anything but your DELUSIONS.

A source familiar with negotiations said the major policy sticking points are largely resolved, but another source noted that nothing is agreed to until the full package is finalized.

The lead negotiators — Murphy and Sens. Kyrsten Sinema, I-Ariz., and James Lankford, R-Okla. — met virtually Monday morning before the Senate returned to Washington, a source said.

“It will be, by far, the most conservative border security bill in four decades,” Lankford told NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...s-progress-congress-ukraine-israel-rcna135147

Anyone who thinks Trump has a comprehensive understanding of what is in the compromise bill is fooling themselves. Furthermore, he couldn't care less. He does not want Biden to get a legislative accomplishment regarding the border ahead of the election. Full stop.

A source familiar with negotiations said the major policy sticking points are largely resolved, but another source noted that nothing is agreed to until the full package is finalized.

The lead negotiators — Murphy and Sens. Kyrsten Sinema, I-Ariz., and James Lankford, R-Okla. — met virtually Monday morning before the Senate returned to Washington, a source said.

“It will be, by far, the most conservative border security bill in four decades,” Lankford told NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...s-progress-congress-ukraine-israel-rcna135147

Anyone who thinks Trump has a comprehensive understanding of what is in the compromise bill is fooling themselves. Furthermore, he couldn't care less. He does not want Biden to get a legislative accomplishment regarding the border ahead of the election. Full stop.
Nonsense.

Trump is pressuring house Republicans to kill the bipartisan border deal in the Senate so that he can blame Biden for it. The problem is that by killing the deal the problem is now his fault.

Trump doesn't give a crap about America, just himself.

P.S. He also is hoping for a recession (his words not mine).
LOL!

You Moon Bats are idiots.

When Trump was President the border was sealed as well as it could be.

Then Potatohead stole the election and now millions of Illegal welfare queens have flooded across.

Only a friggin idiot would blame Potatohead's fuck ups on Trump. Of course you would have to be an idiot to support Mr. Potatohead.

Queer Barry warned you Moon Bats that Joe Potatohead was a major fuck up but you morons didn't listen, did you?

The bill working its way through the Senate (that Trump is trying to kill for purely political reasons) makes the asylum criteria much tougher, puts more funding into courts to streamline that process , and funds more Border Patrol folks

Of course Trump wants to stop it because it will probably alleviate the problem

The bill working its way through the Senate (that Trump is trying to kill for purely political reasons) makes the asylum criteria much tougher, puts more funding into courts to streamline that process , and funds more Border Patrol folks

TRUMP ISN'T IN OFFICE YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH

All the law we need are currently in place. All that it requires is someone to enforce them..... This law didnt exist prior to Biden being President and yet we didnt have this problem.

Forum List

Back