Trump is not well: Video evidence piling up

Look guys. All I posted was videos of Trump. None doctored. If you are freaked out about what you see don’t blame me, liberals, or TDS. Blame the actor in the videos. He is acting weak and sickly. Why was he rushed to the hospital in the middle of the night?
You're an idiot. Anybody can pick and choose a mishap from anybody at anytime. Get a job.

After railing on Hillary’s health for much of the 2016 campaign the Republicans must really be concerned about the mountain of evidence piling up around Trump’s failing health. Many of these are from the last 48 hours (near fall, slur, mumble).
  • Almost falls

• Mumbles he loves everyone

• Slurs his speech

• Drags his leg

• And who can forget... can’t drink water with one hand

• And of course can’t walk down ramps
  • Need more?

/----/ Is this your attempt to legitimize Dementia Joe's candidacy? If so, it ain't working.
1598872563832.png

Um, TRUMP is more engaged in his presidential duties then Obama ever was and now on top of that TRUMP is campaigning, including traveling to multiple states a day and meeting with people, while Biden remains in basement lockdown...

After railing on Hillary’s health for much of the 2016 campaign the Republicans must really be concerned about the mountain of evidence piling up around Trump’s failing health. Many of these are from the last 48 hours (near fall, slur, mumble).
  • Almost falls

• Mumbles he loves everyone

• Slurs his speech

• Drags his leg

• And who can forget... can’t drink water with one hand

• And of course can’t walk down ramps
  • Need more?

things BEIJING joe cant do THINK, show up in public, THINK, address the AMERICAN people, THINK---what more is there

You're an idiot. Anybody can pick and choose a mishap from anybody at anytime. Get a job.
You're so brain dead all you can offer is calling me a name (projection on your part) and tell me to get a job when there is a 99.5% chance that my job pays significantly more than whatever it is that you do... and if you do make what I do, then you'd know we are doing just fine. ;)

Um, TRUMP is more engaged in his presidential duties then Obama ever was and now on top of that TRUMP is campaigning, including traveling to multiple states a day and meeting with people, while Biden remains in basement lockdown...
Um.. that is bullshit, unless watching TV and twitter during 'executive time' is presidential duties.

1598890910830.png

/----/ Is this your attempt to legitimize Dementia Joe's candidacy? If so, it ain't working.
Just and observation on Trump's health. Stay focused. There is a lot to be concerned about. "I love evryone, uh, duh" .
/—-/ You don’t give a rat’s azz about Dementia Joe’s health, heck you guy won’t even discuss it.

Just and observation on Trump's health. Stay focused. There is a lot to be concerned about. "I love evryone, uh, duh" .
Joe is on IV's for every thing. He has more holes in his arm then a career junkie. They replace much of his blood because a near corpse can not push it through the heart and out to the body full of oxygen. They shoot electrical charges through his body to make him move. The stem cells from aborted babies are injected into his brain to forestall complete dementia. Its a travesty I tell you.

Forum List

Back