Trump is not well: Video evidence piling up

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
After railing on Hillary’s health for much of the 2016 campaign the Republicans must really be concerned about the mountain of evidence piling up around Trump’s failing health. Many of these are from the last 48 hours (near fall, slur, mumble).
  • Almost falls

• Mumbles he loves everyone

• Slurs his speech

• Drags his leg

• And who can forget... can’t drink water with one hand

• And of course can’t walk down ramps
  • Need more?

After railing on Hillary’s health for much of the 2016 campaign the Republicans must really be concerned about the mountain of evidence into Trump’s failing health. Many of these are from the last 48 hours (near fall, slur, mumble).
  • Almost falls

• Slurs his speech

• Drags his leg

• Need more?

citygator says so
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
..Mr Trump is fine......

1598808164567.png

After railing on Hillary’s health for much of the 2016 campaign the Republicans must really be concerned about the mountain of evidence piling up around Trump’s failing health. Many of these are from the last 48 hours (near fall, slur, mumble).
  • Almost falls

• Slurs his speech

• Drags his leg

• Need more?

no, we don't need more laughs
AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH
Mr Trump is the BEST POTUS ever

I hope not. Things are bad, divided and unstable enough already.

Somebody get a doctor to follow him around to keep him safe.
.....yes--the blacks and left can be thanked for dividing the country over bullshit lies

I'm sure citygator will love having Pence for president if anything were happen that president Trump could not perform his duties... :rofl:

• Almost falls

• Slurs his speech

• Drags his leg

• Need more?

Trump's energy is super human. The man is 74 and I defy anyone of any age to try and maintain his schedule. Joe Biden by contrast needs to convalesce in his basement for two weeks after a short plane ride and appearance at the DNC convention. You people are hilarious. :21:

• Almost falls

• Slurs his speech

• Drags his leg

• Need more?

He spoke to 70 minutes live real time at the convention, so long that you wankers said he was "boring" What's Biden done for 70 minutes besides hide in the basement?

I think most are tired of seeing all these morons on here afflicted with TDS.....simple solution for that just put them all on ignore.

Oh I know some get a kick out of beating the crap out of the idiots but that is getting boring.

Time to put them behind us......

Trump's energy is super human. The man is 74 and I defy anyone of any age to try and maintain his schedule. Joe Biden by contrast needs to convalesce in his basement for two weeks after a short plane ride and appearance at the DNC convention. You people are hilarious.

Is he super human though? 14 Trump steps to Biden’s 43! Who’s that on a bike?

Trump's energy is super human. The man is 74 and I defy anyone of any age to try and maintain his schedule. Joe Biden by contrast needs to convalesce in his basement for two weeks after a short plane ride and appearance at the DNC convention. You people are hilarious.

This is ridiculous.

Get a grip.

This is ridiculous.

Get a grip.

Hey, you started it. You going to run home and tell your Mommy?

• Almost falls

• Slurs his speech

• Drags his leg

• Need more?

Thank goodness to the intelligence of the American voter that anything that happens to Trump means Pence as VP!
And we are sure that if Biden get's elected do we want a relative of a slave owner to become President? A person that demeaned and insulted her boss?
A

Look guys. All I posted was videos of Trump. None doctored. If you are freaked out about what you see don’t blame me, liberals, or TDS. Blame the actor in the videos. He is acting weak and sickly. Why was he rushed to the hospital in the middle of the night?

Forum List

Back