Trump is not well: Video evidence piling up

Trump's energy is super human. The man is 74 and I defy anyone of any age to try and maintain his schedule. Joe Biden by contrast needs to convalesce in his basement for two weeks after a short plane ride and appearance at the DNC convention. You people are hilarious.

Is he super human though? 14 Trump steps to Biden’s 43! Who’s that on a bike?

yes ,he is

Trump's energy is super human. The man is 74 and I defy anyone of any age to try and maintain his schedule. Joe Biden by contrast needs to convalesce in his basement for two weeks after a short plane ride and appearance at the DNC convention. You people are hilarious.

This is the reason you get people killed. And you really do not care. You will shame the elderly to not have medical care so you can free up resources for more of your agendas. And it will work. Only the constant psychological propaganda imprinted on the human brain by you Progs could eliminate the greatest experiment in human history. And most of your minions will lament it when the dark times you have pushed becomes permanent.

After railing on Hillary’s health for much of the 2016 campaign the Republicans must really be concerned about the mountain of evidence piling up around Trump’s failing health. Many of these are from the last 48 hours (near fall, slur, mumble).
  • Almost falls

• Mumbles he loves everyone

• Slurs his speech

• Drags his leg

• And who can forget... can’t drink water with one hand

• And of course can’t walk down ramps
  • Need more?

You are so desperate.

After railing on Hillary’s health for much of the 2016 campaign the Republicans must really be concerned about the mountain of evidence piling up around Trump’s failing health. Many of these are from the last 48 hours (near fall, slur, mumble).
  • Almost falls

• Slurs his speech

• Drags his leg

• Need more?

The RWNJ won't believe their cult hero is sick until he's lying in state in the Capitol Rotunda.

That's how you pick a president? His walk/steps? Diff is Trump knows why and where the 14 steps went. Biden already forgot how many, where and why.

No wonder he keeps questioning Biden's cognition, he is trying to deflect attention away from his own dementia. Plus the fat slob probably has as much bacon grease as he does blood flowing thru his veins. His heart probably looks like a well done steak.

We need a couple of Fifty-Somethings running against each other in 2020, not a couple of Seventy-Somethings with one foot in the grave...

Trump spoke for 70 minutes in his acceptance speech Biden for 24 minutes one for over an hour the other less than half an hour. Now granted I am not one of the many online medical experts we see so much of but given Trump gave a 70 plus minute speech and is already on the campiagn trail I don't see that Trumps health is an issue.

• Almost falls

• Slurs his speech

• Drags his leg

• Need more?

Biden wears diapers the smell is pooping up

• Almost falls

• Slurs his speech

• Drags his leg

• Need more?

Damn, leftists in full panic mode.

Everyone knows Biden is not well. Keep projecting...

Look guys. All I posted was videos of Trump. None doctored. If you are freaked out about what you see don’t blame me, liberals, or TDS. Blame the actor in the videos. He is acting weak and sickly. Why was he rushed to the hospital in the middle of the night?
You're an idiot. Anybody can pick and choose a mishap from anybody at anytime. Get a job.

Forum List

Back