Trump is huge favorite to win tomorrow's debate because Biden will not remember anything

Donald Trump should win tomorrow's debate easily, because Joe Biden will not remember any details (Dementia).
He will forget his own name and where he is. He will not answer questions about coronavirus because people with Dementia don't remember events that occurred recently.
Biden will not recall reading news about Trump's income tax story.
He won't remember about Trump's comments on veterans.
This will be a piece of cake for Trump, who is sharp as a rack.

I wouldn't say so at all.

Donald Trump is going into the devil's den, the Lame Stream Media for this event. Sleepy Joe's home field.

If the President can hold his own, it will be a major moral victory.

Y'all have been making post after post of Biden having dementia, Biden having Alzheimer's, Biden not showing up, etc., etc., etc. That has lowered the bar so low for Biden that it is on the ground. Basically, all he has to do is show up and not start speaking in tongues, and he will exceed the expectations Trump and his supporters have created about Biden for the general public.

I would be surprised if polls showed Biden losing this debate.

Y'all have been making post after post of Biden having dementia, Biden having Alzheimer's, Biden not showing up, etc., etc., etc. That has lowered the bar so low for Biden that it is on the ground. Basically, all he has to do is show up and not start speaking in tongues, and he will exceed the expectations Trump and his supporters have created about Biden for the general public.

For the reasons you supplied, I have to agree.

OMG....the indoctrination of some of these heretics !

You KNOW they are a fraud when they can't name a single thing Trump did right...not even when it helped blacks or the country.

Nothing.

That's how you know they are that or certifiable mental cases.

Trump hasn't done anything right. Not one thing. Everything he focussed on got worse, not better. Job creation was down BEFORE the pandemic, and was only as high as it was because of the double goosing of tax cuts and deficit spending.

The record stock market values are based on record stock by-backs, which increase the equity of the remaining shareholders, without increasing the value of the company. For example, if a company is valued at $100,000 and there are 100 shares issued, then each share is worth $1000. But if the shareholders vote to buy back the shares of anyone wishing to divest, usually at a tidy premium, so that only 10 shares are issuing and outstanding, each share of that $100,000 company is now worth $10,000. That's how Trump's Dow-Jones has risen.

Everything with Trump is smoke and mirrors, lies and gaslighting.
View attachment 394644
"Nothing right"? China would agree.

Trumps' Nobel Peace prize nomination doesn't mean shit:

Let me guess, if he doesn't win the Nobel Prize it's because the Democrats are stuffing the ballots so that some crackpot that saved millions of lives through science can win, right? It's going to be another case of Rump losing because the fix is in.

Just short of wheeling him out on a hand truck, Biden will exceed the expectations that the party of the rumpers have painted.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We'll see, Biden will be taking speed like you wouldn't believe before the debate.
Why do you just blindly believe anything Trump says?
Why do you just blindly not believe anything Trump says?
We have over 20,000 reasons not to. They are called trumps lies.
Oh please, what you call lies are his boasting.....go fuck yourself......Biden is a way worse liar....he says dumb shit that is easily proven false like he got 3 degrees or attended Delaware State Univeristy

It’s “boasting” when you tout things you’ve actually done or accomplished. If you claim to be a successful billionaire businessman, and you’re really a bankrupt reality TV star, you’re a liar and a conman.

Big difference.
It's obvious you don't know how MB made his money, that he's got the biggest ego on earth and is a rabid racist.
You're so fucking stupid you love an asshole racist because he hates Trump.
Hate. Why get mad? Is something causing you to berate DL? Get a grip.
She gets what she gives.
Ugly begets ugly.
Back on ignore she goes
Why tell me your feelings? I can't help you.
Because you guys don't understand facts and logic, emotion is the only currency you use
Facts and logic. Hmm. Personal attack and thats it. Did you miss it or something?

OMG....the indoctrination of some of these heretics !

You KNOW they are a fraud when they can't name a single thing Trump did right...not even when it helped blacks or the country.

Nothing.

That's how you know they are that or certifiable mental cases.

Using yet another "fake news" site to pretend that Donald Trump has done ANYTHING other than destroy the country. You're either the dumbest mark on the face of the earth, or the most dedicated paid poster of all time.
Dragonlady, please explain to these "real Americans" how your "inferior" PM and government was able to control COVID19.

They listened to the scientists. We shut down early and we shut down hard. Schools closed at March Break, and re-opened this week. Our government assessed readiness and PPE supplies in January and restocked all of the hospitals starting in January.

We used the WHO tests and tested everyone coming in from China Europe, starting in January. Those coming in from "hot zones" were asked to self-quarantine for 2 weeks, even after testing negative.

We had our first case on January 25th, in Toronto - a man who had recently returned from Wuhan, China. Because of testing everyone returning to Canada through all of international airports, and quaranting everyone returning from abroad for two weeks after their arrival, Canada didn't have it's first case of community transmission until March 5th. (The first community spread in the USA, involved a patient who became +.aQU

• Thanks
We'll see, Biden will be taking speed like you wouldn't believe before the debate.
Oh please, what you call lies are his boasting.....go fuck yourself......Biden is a way worse liar....he says dumb shit that is easily proven false like he got 3 degrees or attended Delaware State Univeristy

It’s “boasting” when you tout things you’ve actually done or accomplished. If you claim to be a successful billionaire businessman, and you’re really a bankrupt reality TV star, you’re a liar and a conman.

Big difference.
It's obvious you don't know how MB made his money, that he's got the biggest ego on earth and is a rabid racist.
She gets what she gives.
Ugly begets ugly.
Back on ignore she goes

What I love about you gaslighting fools is stuff like saying I "love Michael Bloomberg because he hates Trump", all because I said that Michael Bloomberg is a real American billionaire and a competent administrator who ran New York without driving it into bankruptcy. Bloomberg may be a racist asshole Republican but he is a real self-made billionaire, he doesn't just play one on TV, and he was the mayor of New York through multiple terms.

Also, no one has ever accused Mike Bloomberg with fraud, misrepresentation, or rape. Although he is a noted misogynist and racist.

• Thanks

Big difference.
She gets what she gives.
Ugly begets ugly.
Back on ignore she goes

What I love about you gaslighting fools is stuff like saying I "love Michael Bloomberg because he hates Trump", all because I said that Michael Bloomberg is a real American billionaire and a competent administrator who ran New York without driving it into bankruptcy. Bloomberg may be a racist asshole Republican but he is a real self-made billionaire, he doesn't just play one on TV, and he was the mayor of New York through multiple terms.

Also, no one has ever accused Mike Bloomberg with fraud, misrepresentation, or rape. Although he is a noted misogynist and racist.

Mini Mike isn't a Republican at all, he's a loyal Democrat who has contributed hundreds of millions to the leftist cause

Big difference.
She gets what she gives.
Ugly begets ugly.
Back on ignore she goes

Bloomberg bribed people for the exclusive rights to provide terminals to the Stock Exchange.
When the market crashed in 2008, he bought stock like crazy and waited for the market to recover.
He did nothing brilliant and is simply another in a long line of Robber Barons.

Big difference.
She gets what she gives.
Ugly begets ugly.
Back on ignore she goes

Mini Mike isn't a Republican at all, he's a loyal Democrat who has contributed hundreds of millions to the leftist cause
Bloomberg is a Bloombergian who knows most people like DL are stupid.

Big difference.
She gets what she gives.
Ugly begets ugly.
Back on ignore she goes

Bloomberg bribed people for the exclusive rights to provide terminals to the Stock Exchange.
When the market crashed in 2008, he bought stock like crazy and waited for the market to recover.
What he did was bet on some risky deals and it paid off for him.

Big difference.
She gets what she gives.
Ugly begets ugly.
Back on ignore she goes

What he did was bet on some risky deals and it paid off for him.
What risk is there in bribery?

Big difference.
She gets what she gives.
Ugly begets ugly.
Back on ignore she goes

Bloomberg is a Bloombergian who knows most people like DL are stupid.

Bloomberg is just another opportunisitic rich guy hoping to keep the system that allows him to be a billionaire, going along smoothly.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back