Trump is bring America back to God

"I believe the power to make money is a gift of God … to be developed and used to the best of our ability for the good of mankind. Having been endowed with the gift I possess, I believe it is my duty to make money and still more money and to use the money I make for the good of my fellow man according to the dictates of my conscience." - President Trump
Is that why Jesus Christ bummed?

Almighty God doesn't like the D's because of their anti-god ideology. I don't know if you realize it, but God doesn't appreciate guys taking it in the caboose that much at all.
There is no democratic anti god ideology.

According to a tremendous prophet back in the 1980's, this was all prophesized. Trump has the backing of Almighty God, just like Cyrus did back in the day.

Highly recommend all Trumpsters watch this video, it lets us know that Almighty God is still in charge, and the election is "rigged" but by God, not Biden's buddies in Beijing.

Cyrus the founder of the Persian Empire?

The exact same, who Almighty God used to deliver his people out of bondage back in the day.

God has nothing to do with trump.

"I believe the power to make money is a gift of God … to be developed and used to the best of our ability for the good of mankind. Having been endowed with the gift I possess, I believe it is my duty to make money and still more money and to use the money I make for the good of my fellow man according to the dictates of my conscience." - President Trump
That shows the influence his spiritual adviser Paula White has on him, an exponent of a religious belief that assumes that material prosperity is a sign of God's grace.

Tremendous responsibility falls on the shoulders of those who are loaded like The Donald. Almighty God said in the Bible. "For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."

His prosperity is why Trump has the burden of raising America back up. Almighty God wouldn't have asked me to take the lead on this effort to resurrect this unbelievably tremendous country built on God's word.
You are out of your mind.

Is that why Jesus Christ bummed?

Almighty God doesn't like the D's because of their anti-god ideology. I don't know if you realize it, but God doesn't appreciate guys taking it in the caboose that much at all.
There is no democratic anti god ideology.

The libs are indeed anti-god. It was the Liberal Activist Madelyn Murray O'hair that had prayer outlawed in the government schools in 1962, Before the liberal Supreme Court ruled, children in government schools were given the opportunity to pray to Almighty God every day in school and practice their 1st Amendment rights.

Subsequently, their scholastic performance plummeted in relation to schools in the parochial system, where I attended.

According to a tremendous prophet back in the 1980's, this was all prophesized. Trump has the backing of Almighty God, just like Cyrus did back in the day.

Highly recommend all Trumpsters watch this video, it lets us know that Almighty God is still in charge, and the election is "rigged" but by God, not Biden's buddies in Beijing.

Cyrus the founder of the Persian Empire?

The exact same, who Almighty God used to deliver his people out of bondage back in the day.

God has nothing to do with trump.

Actually it's more like God has far more important matters to ignore than Trump

Forum List

Back