Trump is being pressured from both sides to pardon Julian Assange and Edward Snowden

Why do people keep referring to Manning as "she" and "her" ? .. :dunno:
He is still a man with male DNA regardless of what surgery he's had.

It's the Politically Polite thing to do ... we don't want to hurt her tender feelings, now do we ... kids sometimes mess up bad and this one messed up about as bad as a kid can get messed up ... she had to have her sex change operation in prison ... if that doesn't jerk at the heartstrings, then you're made of stone ...

It's the Politically Polite thing to do ... we don't want to hurt her tender feelings, now do we ... kids sometimes mess up bad and this one messed up about as bad as a kid can get messed up ... she had to have her sex change operation in prison ... if that doesn't jerk at the heartstrings, then you're made of stone ...
He should have been shot by a military firing squad. ... :cool:

He should have been shot by a military firing squad. ... :cool:

Snowden too ... but I'm not God to take another's life ...

Left? There has been no great support for this from either side.

Its a shame.

Snowden too ... but I'm not God to take another's life ...
Just when I was beginning to have a tiny bit of respect for you, you go and spew out some bullshit like this.
smh
911.gif

The end justifies the means ,Adolph ?

I'm not a big fan of welding jail cell doors closed ... but a few people need to be locked up until they die ... I'm against the death penalty is all ... but that's a personal belief, something I would leave out of the jury box ...

Forum List

Back