Trump is an American, Sanders is a commie.

Neither one sounds like a good American to me. Trump is more damaging of the two, but only at the moment. Man, I hope I don't have to vote for Bernie.

Do explain how Trump is more damaging.
No. Get off fox news. Read other posts I've written if you know how to look them up and are bored enough to try.
Trump is not damaging IMO. Case and point is Brett Kavanaugh. The man was found guilty of some frivolous and baseless accusations. Why? The blue brand is insane. Lost all credibility and Avenatti is now going to prison. If you think the ills of this country is strictly due to Trump you’re sadly mistaken. Trump is the effect not the cause.
Kavanaugh is not good example. He wasn't found guilty of anything that I remember. It was a political hit job, that failed. He is sitting on the Supreme Court now and doing a good job, so far. I kind of think the Blasey Ford woman has mental problems, Democrats probably realized it, but used her anyway. Trump has the most polarizing effect on the electorate, I can remember and he does it on purpose, just to egg it on. Avenatti is a sideshow ambulance chaser that was hoping for a score, using the whore Big D had screwed and trying to from the public so the Religious right could say they didn't know. Hope they put him in one of the really suck California prisons general population. maybe he will come out with a trade. These two are sick symptoms of what some on this board call TDS, but Trump is the major cause. I disapprove for lots of reason, but my disapproval and a few bucks will get you a great cup of coffee at Starbucks.

If putin wants trump reelected all he has to do is release the KGB file on bernie sanders

but not yet

wait till after sanders is locked in as the democrat nominee

The right has replaced the word cooties with communist. In kindergarten, they said anyone they didn't like had cooties. Now they just call them communists. The silly part is that either then or now, they didn't understand what the word actually meant.
Agree.

The unfortunate thing is many on the left do exactly the same thing. If half of what the they have accused Trump of were true, he’d go down in history as worst than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao combined.

The right has replaced the word cooties with communist. In kindergarten, they said anyone they didn't like had cooties. Now they just call them communists. The silly part is that either then or now, they didn't understand what the word actually meant.
Agree.

The unfortunate thing is many on the left do exactly the same thing. If half of what the they have accused Trump of were true, he’d go down in history as worst than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao combined.
He would never match their death toll, but history will not be kind to him.

Agree.

Trump is president, and is supposed to represent the entire country. You can't reasonably compare his lies and accusations to some nobody from his opposing party any more than you can compare a bank president who steals from his bank with some little kid that steals a peppermint from the candy bin of a store.

In any form, we are taxed more and more for the so called greater good. The old standbys of roads, water, social security and the such are thrown in front of us all to prove how great it is. Its just that the costs are growing higher and higher just for those and there is so much more that is part of the agendas over the decades. We can not compete anymore in many industries. That means we live off of other people. Slaves that we purchase products from cheaply. As the years go buy their nations grow richer and their middle class grows large enough to purchase the products first. Eventually their people will consume most of their products and they will dictate to us....terms. China has already thrown a lot back at us for attempting to reverse some of this. Their military and science industries are expanding massively. And very soon they will be selling us automobiles. When they get into the passenger jet game I do not know. But Boeing better get out of its doldrums. Anyway I remember in other forums the people in Seattle boasting they are much better then the southerners at such things. Bwhahhaaaa! So many projects having problems. Don't you love the college system we have? Maybe Trump is trying to get people here from overseas as immigrants with educations that can help us out with our intellect shortage in real things and not social justice idiocy.

Agree.

Trump is president, and is supposed to represent the entire country. You can't reasonably compare his lies and accusations to some nobody from his opposing party any more than you can compare a bank president who steals from his bank with some little kid that steals a peppermint from the candy bin of a store.
Silly.

Neither one sounds like a good American to me. Trump is more damaging of the two, but only at the moment. Man, I hope I don't have to vote for Bernie.

Do explain how Trump is more damaging.
No. Get off fox news. Read other posts I've written if you know how to look them up and are bored enough to try.
Trump is not damaging IMO. Case and point is Brett Kavanaugh. The man was found guilty of some frivolous and baseless accusations. Why? The blue brand is insane. Lost all credibility and Avenatti is now going to prison. If you think the ills of this country is strictly due to Trump you’re sadly mistaken. Trump is the effect not the cause.
Kavanaugh is not good example. He wasn't found guilty of anything that I remember. It was a political hit job, that failed. He is sitting on the Supreme Court now and doing a good job, so far. I kind of think the Blasey Ford woman has mental problems, Democrats probably realized it, but used her anyway. Trump has the most polarizing effect on the electorate, I can remember and he does it on purpose, just to egg it on. Avenatti is a sideshow ambulance chaser that was hoping for a score, using the whore Big D had screwed and trying to from the public so the Religious right could say they didn't know. Hope they put him in one of the really suck California prisons general population. maybe he will come out with a trade. These two are sick symptoms of what some on this board call TDS, but Trump is the major cause. I disapprove for lots of reason, but my disapproval and a few bucks will get you a great cup of coffee at Starbucks.
The Democrats had no problem demonizing Kavanaugh with zero proof. They are evil and self serving people, including Klobuchar. Again, Trump is the effect not the cause of what you’re seeing out there.

Forum List

Back