Trump is already claiming to have won the war on Christmas - in September

Trumptards are going to be shocked when they find that the baby Jesus did not wish everyone a "Merry Christmas".
The other fun fact is that the English speaking world hardly celebrated Christmas at all up to Dicken's book....thanks to...........................................................wait for it........................................................the Puritans (christians) being in con-trol of England for a while and making all celebrations such as Christmas illegal. Christmas was con-sidered "popish" and just was no longer con-sidered a big deal.

I have my Trump Glow-In-The-Dark Lamp and Trump blanket and pillow set and Trump stick on ceiling stars for that.
Don't forget to get this:
Trump_PottyBrush.jpg

I'm not the one dreaming of Rump's return.

That makes two of us. Trump is a highly flawed politician. Just that right now, he would be way better than Joe Biden and he brings a unique set of qualities as a Washington outsider if he can just learn to keep his mouth shut and do his job less antagonistically and controversially.

Right now I give Trump zero chance of returning reelected, but a LOT can change these next three years.

Really? Charter schools are famous for better outcomes. Democrats are racists.
You keep bleating the same old shit without actually making your case. You really should learn how to debate and issue instead of continuing to make an ass of yourself with this racist crap which you cannot substantiate..

Go back and review post #41 and see if you can actually deal with it

Last edited:
You keep bleating the same old shit without actually making your case. You really should learn how to debate and issue instead of continuing to make an ass of yourself with this racist crap which you cannot substantiate..
Democrats want CRT taught. That Communist fairy tale is as racist as you can get. Grab your ball and go home.

Democrats want CRT taught. That Communist fairy tale is as racist as you can get. Grab your ball and go home.
Actually the opposition to CRT is racist. You people want to white wash the reality of the racist history of this country, But this, like the matter of education and charter schools is of topic There are threads on CRT. Go there and stop your shameless trolling

I do not care what the WP says. Thanks anyway.
It is not that you don't care as much as your being afraid of what it says. You are afraid of facts. You are afraid of anything that challenges your narrow world view. You are afraid of anything that questions your moronic and baseless charges of racism. " Accuse others of waht you are guilty of" Sound familiar? Know history

It is not that you don't care as much as your being afraid of what it says. You are afraid of facts. You are afraid of anything that challenges your narrow world view. You are afraid of anything that questions your moronic and baseless charges of racism. " Accuse others of waht you are guilty of" Sound familiar? Know history
What it says is racist. Period. The color of your skin does not make you anything. Character comes from inside. You have no character. Look it up.

That makes two of us. Trump is a highly flawed politician. Just that right now, he would be way better than Joe Biden and he brings a unique set of qualities as a Washington outsider if he can just learn to keep his mouth shut and do his job less antagonistically and controversially.

Right now I give Trump zero chance of returning reelected, but a LOT can change these next three years.
Yeah, Rump sure brings a unique set of qualities to the job. Like being a grifter, sexual pervert, and a whiny loser. Keep dreaming of him, chump. And don't forget to buy the orange head toilet brush.

What it says is racist. Period. The color of your skin does not make you anything. Character comes from inside. You have no character. Look it up.
Just what the hell does that have to do with the war on christmass, religious freedom or education.? Clearly your ability to engage in a serious discussion is non existent. All that you seem to be able to do is regurgatate sound bites and talking points without regards to their relevance to the topic,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back