Trump is already claiming to have won the war on Christmas - in September

Democrats oppose school choice because of the Teachers union. The union is deathly afraid of competition. Are you that ignorant about the party you support?
Fail!
This was uyour original statement:
It is the Democrats keeping black children in shit schools. That is racist. PP's are in minority neighborhoods, That is racist. You assholes think your shit does not stink and ours does. That is bigotry

Putting that together with what you are saying now constitutes a classic logica; fallacy-specifically a non sequitur because your premis does not support the conclutions -that black children are primarily effected by bad schools and that the position on school choice which many democrates do oppose is racially motivated for a few reasons:

1. There are many reasons to oppose charter schools which I will not get into here since we are allready off topic
2. Public schools are located in every community regardless of demographics and serve children of all races
3. As with charter schools there are good ones and bad ones andyou have not shown that the bad public schools are service mostly black students
4. Some charter schools are unionized just as public schools are

Fail!

Putting that together with what you are saying now constitutes a classic logica; fallacy-specifically a non sequitur because your premis does not support the conclutions -that black children are primarily effected by bad schools and that the position on school choice which many democrates do oppose is racially motivated for a few reasons:

1. There are many reasons to oppose charter schools which I will not get into here since we are allready off topic
2. Public schools are located in every community regardless of demographics and serve children of all races
3. As with charter schools there are good ones and bad ones andyou have not shown that the bad public schools are service mostly black students
4. Some charter schools are unionized just as public schools are
Look at the math and reading levels and tell me they are good schools. You are speaking from your ass.

No war against religion and Christmas? SURE. Whenever the Left claim anything, we know the opposite is always true. School prayer, legislative prayer, release time education, religious land use, distribution of religious literature, conscientious objection, wearing religious head coverings in military service, the Pledge of Allegiance, religious beard length and so forth have all been under attack.

Our country has witnessed a barrage of litigation directed at the fundamental freedom of religious liberty—more than 75 cases since 1940. The numbers do not lie: It took 110 years to see three Supreme Court cases challenging religious liberty, but only 80 years to litigate more than 75 more. Religious freedom has been under increasing siege for eight decades now.

Oh Boo fucking Hooo! All that you people do is cry about how you are persecuted and victimized. You all are the ones who weaponized religion in recent years by changing the definition of religious freedom from the freedom to freely practice your religion without fear, to the freedome to impose your views on others and control the way others live:

Two meanings of religious freedom/liberty:
1. Freedom of belief, speech, practice.
2. Freedom to restrict services, hate, denigrate, or oppress others.

1. The historical meaning of religious freedom:

This term relates to the personal freedom:
•Of religious belief,
•Of religious speech,
•Of religious assembly with fellow believers,
•Of religious proselytizing and recruitment, and
•To change one's religion from one faith group to another -- or to decide to have no religious affiliation -- or vice-versa.

The individual believer has often been the target of oppression for thinking or speaking unorthodox thoughts, for assembling with and recruiting others, and for changing their religious affiliation. Typically, the aggressors have been large religious groups and governments. Freedom from such oppression is the meaning that we generally use on this web site to refer to any of the four terms: religious freedom, religious liberty, freedom of worship and freedom to worship.

2. A rapidly emerging new meaning of religious freedom: the freedom to discriminate and denigrate:

In recent years, religious freedom is taking on a new meaning: the freedom and liberty of a believer apply their religious beliefs in order to hate, oppress, deny service to, denigrate, discriminate against, and/or reduce the human rights of minorities.

Now, the direction of the oppression has reversed. It is now the believer who is the oppressor -- typically fundamentalist and evangelical Christians and other religious conservatives. Others -- typically some women, as well as sexual, and other minorities -- are the targets. This new meaning is becoming increasingly common. It appears that this change is begin driven by a number of factors:

•The increasing public acceptance of women's use of birth control/contraceptives. This is a practice regarded as a personal decision by most faith groups, but is actively opposed by the Roman Catholic and a few other conservative faith groups.
•The increasing public acceptance of equal rights for sexual minorities including Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgender persons and transsexuals -- the LGBT community (); and
•The increasing percentage of NOTAs in North America. These are individuals who are NOT Affiliated with an organized faith group. Some identify themselves as Agnostics, Atheists secularists, Humanists, free thinkers, etc. Others say that they are spiritual, but not religious.

One interesting feature of this "religious freedom to discriminate" is that it generally has people treating others as they would not wish to be treated themselves. It seems to be little noticed among those who practice or advocate "religious freedom to discriminate" that this way of treating people is a direct contradiction to the Golden Rule, which Jesus required all his followers to practice. See Matthew 7:12, Luke 6:31, and the Gospel of Thomas, 6.

Source: Religious freedom & the freedom to discriminate

I don't know where the hell YOU grew up but we always said MERRY CHRISTMAS! And what Trump was referring to was that people are back to using the greeting of Merry Christmas more since he helped to combat its suppression. And if you know you're not going to see someone again before the holidays, it is not uncommon to wish them a Merry Christmas in advance! I wish every decent person I know a Merry Christmas.

Happy Sparkle Season to you.
You know that "Merry Christmas" isn't religious, right? It originated with Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol".

I don't know where the hell YOU grew up but we always said MERRY CHRISTMAS! And what Trump was referring to was that people are back to using the greeting of Merry Christmas more since he helped to combat its suppression. And if you know you're not going to see someone again before the holidays, it is not uncommon to wish them a Merry Christmas in advance! I wish every decent person I know a Merry Christmas.

Happy Sparkle Season to you.
How exactly did he combat the surpression of saying "merry christmass? And while we're at it, what has he dome to personally demonstrate what it means to be a christian beyong this merry christmass bullshit ? I say, keep the X in Xmass and do not assume that others are christian.

Sorry, no. The attack on Christmas and religious values is well documented over many years, from employer policies to harassment of people and churches for putting up nativity scenes.

If you had your way, there would be no Christmas at all, just a secular day for exchanging gifts. Trump won and you lost again! Merry Christmas!
Yawn. A country with a Christian majority is scared that people will not wish others "Merry Christmas"? That is the "war" you morons want to wage?

Go for it. Since you and your fellow losers have nothing to claim credit for, you might as well settle for fake victories.

What are employees told to say at Walmart? Happy holidays or Merry Christmas?
I don't know and I don't care. This thread is about your orange doofus and his pretend victory. Let me know if you are still confused.

That in no way helps your case. Even if you could show that charter schools have better outcomes it in no way supports your conclusion that there is racism. YOU are speaking from your ass.
Really? Charter schools are famous for better outcomes. Democrats are racists.

I don't know and I don't care. This thread is about your orange doofus and his pretend victory. Let me know if you are still confused.
That is not what the title of the thread says. You believe a lot of things that just are not true. That has got to suck.

That is not what the title of the thread says. You believe a lot of things that just are not true. That has got to suck.
Are you truly a moron? Do you know how to read? This is the title:

Trump is already claiming to have won the war on Christmas - in September​

What part of these words don't you get? Jeez. Just when you think, you are scraping the barrel, out pops one that is even dumber than the average trumptard.

Are you truly a moron? Do you know how to read? This is the title:

Trump is already claiming to have won the war on Christmas - in September​

What part of these words don't you get? Jeez. Just when you think, you are scraping the barrel, out pops one that is even dumber than the average trumptard.
Your statement is unclear at best. Let it go.

It seems Christmas came early for former US president Donald Trump, who claimed during a rally in Georgia on Saturday that people are starting to say “Merry Christmas” now instead of the traditional phrase “Happy Holidays”.

The remarks were ridiculed by talk show host Jimmy Kimmel, who asked the simple question: “Who’s saying that in September?”

“Who’s saying Merry Christmas in September,” he asked.

Ask and receive that Jesus talked about, will make Christmas to be for whoever, with no one saying no to God's image. Christmas is fake ask and receive. Mammon is still used. God's mind who made free needs to be in our mind for our salvations sake. The best of whatever will be made rather than all kinds of things that get bad reviews. Look at the bad review, considering it. All are under 30 dollars. Imaging getting them like you get fruit from a tree? Jesus will control whoever. Jesus is life. The other being is eternal body and soul death.

1. The TAC sports sunglasses.
2.Brand: AVIMABASICS
AvimaBasics Polarized Sports Sunglasses
3.Brand: Enrique Cavaldi
Sports Sunglasses Polarized Lens TR90 Durable/Flexible Ultralight Frame for Men & Women Running Driving Cycling
4.5 out of 5 stars 41 ratings
Price: $23.95

You know that "Merry Christmas" isn't religious, right? It originated with Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol".
Trumptards are going to be shocked when they find that the baby Jesus did not wish everyone a "Merry Christmas".

Forum List

Back