Trump is a Flawed Human - BIG DEAL - I'd Rather be Grabbed by the PUSSY Than Governed by One

I thought we were governed by a pussy in the WH now.
He`s a pussy because he doesn`t allow hijackers to fly planes into our skyscrapers or because he hasn`t killed thousands of our soldiers looking for wmds? Tough call isn`t it?

He`s a pussy because he doesn`t allow hijackers to fly planes into our skyscrapers or because he hasn`t killed thousands of our soldiers looking for wmds? Tough call isn`t it?
You libs lack a sense of humor...along with so much more, including intelligence.

Whatever the MSM tells you, you believe. That way you don't have to think for yourselves. Good thing too... because that would be impossible.

Jason Chaffetz has the right of it in telling his teenage daughter why he can't vote for Trump.
Lee and Chaffetz certainly aren't going to say anything about SLC's mayor are they.
Because that would cost them votes.
Jackie is a lesbian, ty, and Trump is a sexual predator and batterer. But Trump is not running for Mayor of SLC, and I am sure Chaffetz told his daughter that.

upload_2016-10-12_10-29-56.png

Jason Chaffetz has the right of it in telling his teenage daughter why he can't vote for Trump.
Lee and Chaffetz certainly aren't going to say anything about SLC's mayor are they.
Jackie is a lesbian, ty, and Trump is a sexual predator and batterer. But Trump is not running for Mayor of SLC, and I am sure Chaffetz told his daughter that.
well duh.

Who's going to win jake between suck dog state and Fresno State?

This election is becoming a civil war between the educated and the ignorant. I'm definitely not betting on the ignorant. It's a virulent strain, but it can be cured in the young.

And I've heard Hillary called many things, but a "pussy" is not one of them. "Hawk", "warmonger", "ruthless", etc., may all be apt.

But pussy? Please. Hillary has way more balls than Trump.

Daily Mail UK ^ | 10/12/16 | Katy Hopkins
Is what Trump said worse than the light relief Bill got from Monica in the Oval Office? And certainly no worse than the Hillary-voting, smug rape-culture rappers who like to hang out at the Obama White House while peddling vile lyrics to kids that would make Trump blush. And I am not concerned by any of this. These are people's personal preferences. What any of us chooses to do in private is entirely our own affair. As I readily acknowledge, I have indulged in a few ‘preferences’ of my own. But how can we harbor our own sticky secrets and..

I don't think you have to wonder why women cover their drinks in your company. lol
When you finally go out with one, be sure to let us know!!!...We need laughs on USMB!

Last edited:
well duh.

Who's going to win jake between suck dog state and Fresno State?
better chances than the BYU pussycats at Mississippi State.

LOL @ title

Right in line with all the other funnies written on Jr High bathroom walls.

Let us know when you graduate from previous school, absolute moron, but so much fun to rag on!

Vagisil. Almost as dumb as he tries to be.

When it comes to smarts you're even behind Joe Biden...and he's last in line!

I've told you before. You already proved you are goofy, No need for you to continue proving it.

LOL @ title

Right in line with all the other funnies written on Jr High bathroom walls.

Let us know when you graduate from previous school, absolute moron, but so much fun to rag on!

Vagisil. Almost as dumb as he tries to be.

When it comes to smarts you're even behind Joe Biden...and he's last in line!

I've told you before. You already proved you are goofy, No need for you to continue proving it.
Yes, we all listen to pile of dog shit, or was that your brain, draining?

. And I am not concerned by any of this. These are people's personal preferences. What any of us chooses to do in private is entirely our own affair...

Says the party who whined constantly about Anthony Weiner and his 'personal preferences'

Is what Trump said worse than the light relief Bill got from Monica in the Oval Office? And certainly no worse than the Hillary-voting, smug rape-culture rappers who like to hang out at the Obama White House while peddling vile lyrics to kids that would make Trump blush. And I am not concerned by any of this. These are people's personal preferences. What any of us chooses to do in private is entirely our own affair. As I readily acknowledge, I have indulged in a few ‘preferences’ of my own. But how can we harbor our own sticky secrets and..

I don't think you have to wonder why women cover their drinks in your company. lol
When you finally got out with one, be sure to let us know!!!...We need laughs on USMB!

You're going to be waiting a while I believe. lol

More soldiers have died while obie has been in office and Bush set up the controls for terrorism,which libs loved to rail against but have been rather mute since the wimp in chief took over.

This election is becoming a civil war between the educated and the ignorant. I'm definitely not betting on the ignorant. It's a virulent strain, but it can be cured in the young.

And I've heard Hillary called many things, but a "pussy" is not one of them. "Hawk", "warmonger", "ruthless", etc., may all be apt.

But pussy? Please. Hillary has way more balls than Trump.
Apparently your blind as well as stupid!

Forum List

Back