Trump interview with Tucker where he calls Europe stupid for letting in migrants airs 1hour from now

Awe, dont have Fox News. Would be interesting to watch
The fuck? Yes you do.
Nope. Cut the cord some months ago.
Left with YouTube now
It’s not even on your rabbit ears?
Local news is but Fox News is a premium channel.
I don't watch enough TV to justify wasting the money.
I do miss all the hot chics tho
Ok, off to the YouTube videos you go.

Awe, dont have Fox News. Would be interesting to watch
The fuck? Yes you do.
Left with YouTube now
Pretty much. They post a literal shit ton of videos everyday though.

The fuck? Yes you do.
Left with YouTube now
Pretty much. They post a literal shit ton of videos everyday though.
That’s true.

"The Democrats want to abolish ICE, which will mean more crime in our country. I want to give ICE a big cheer! Vote Republican in November." - President Trump

"Merkel was a superstar before she let those migrants in" - Trump

Why would our nation's Demon-crats keep backing a world leader "Putin" into a corner in an effort to take Trump down ??

Do they think Putin is a weak fool that can be used in their petty game of hate against Trump, and worse them doing it for domestic reasons here instead of them doing what they are doing for world security reasons when they act out in these ways ??

It's a dangerous game the Demon-crats are playing, and it could be or maybe is backfiring on them badly.

There should be another way to deal with our own without actually involving the world in an attempt to either make enemies out of the world (just to force Trump into some sort of submission if he is somehow guilty of something here) or not.

My opinion is that he has never been guilty of collusion, but rather he has become a target by those who had a huge domestic agenda in play before he won, and when he won the immediate undermining of this President began. Infact the undermining began before his election, but plan B had to go into action after his election. Then it has gone into plan C, D, E, & F. Just look at the players, their agenda, and it's so easy to see what is going on, and into what has been going on, and why it has been going on.

Seeing that the investigation was a ruse, the idea that Trump was in bed with the Russians to steal the election from Hillbilly is utterly ridiculous. The investigation should switch to Hillbilly and company since they have more dirt on them than the sands in the desert regions of Arizona.

When looking back at the big picture, (be honest y'all), is it not the Demon-crats that look to be the most corrupt in this whole theatrical play that is taking place in this country now ??

"The Democrats want to abolish ICE, which will mean more crime in our country. I want to give ICE a big cheer! Vote Republican in November." - President Trump

"Merkel was a superstar before she let those migrants in" - Trump
Nothing wrong with immigration or migrants if they come here or anywhere legally or if they love our flag, and love what it stands for, love our freedom, are not criminals, have some kind of moral standards they live by, and are family oriented,

Places like Sweden aren't as bad as alt-right websites claim, but many of the people there definitely regret letting in the immigrants. It's not about their religion or skin color, though. They're poor people from less developed countries. They have no skills and don't speak the language. Of course they end up involved in crime.
----------------------------------------------- excuses , excuses . Seems like they should stay where they belong and do their crime there , don't you think Confounding ??

Places like Sweden aren't as bad as alt-right websites claim, but many of the people there definitely regret letting in the immigrants. It's not about their religion or skin color, though. They're poor people from less developed countries. They have no skills and don't speak the language. Of course they end up involved in crime.
----------------------------------------------- excuses , excuses . Deems like they should stay where they belong and do their crime there , don't you think Confounding ??

They're desperate. I don't think they should be allowed in, but I understand why they try to go to places like Sweden. If I was some poor, uneducated person from a less developed country I'd probably do the same thing.

----------------------------------------------- excuses , excuses . Deems like they should stay where they belong and do their crime there , don't you think Confounding ??

They're desperate. I don't think they should be allowed in, but I understand why they try to go to places like Sweden. If I was some poor, uneducated person from a less developed country I'd probably do the same thing.
------------------------------------- I think that the 'governments' are letting the savages in Legally [chuckle] because the governments say that they are LEGAL . I think thats the case in Sweden . Germany , USA and yada , yada . I mean hey , a muslim in 'morocco' doesn't just get up in the morning and walk across the border to commit crimes in Sweden Confounding .

------------------------------------- I think that the 'governments' are letting the savages in Legally [chuckle] because the governments say that they are LEGAL . I think thats the case in Sweden . Germany , USA and yada , yada . I mean hey , a muslim in 'morocco' doesn't just get up in the morning and walk across the border to commit crimes in Sweden Confounding .
--------------------- in other words , the governments are the problem and also the dummies that want diversity Confounding .

--------------------- in other words , the governments are the problem and also the dummies that want diversity Confounding .

I never said the immigrants aren't a problem there. I think they're a problem in the states too. All I've ever argued with you about is the severity to which Sweden has been impacted. It's really not as bad as you think, but it IS bad enough. Also the government has stopped letting them into Sweden.

well the damage is done , now if the governments stop LEGALLY importing the problem , well , the problem is already there taking root and probably calling for extended families to be imported . And thats not mentioning the other problems that legal muslim third worlders bring to Sweden or other Western nations Confounding .

Europe IS stupid for importing a 3rd world, barbaric rape culture which has a 100% negative effect on every society it touches. So what's the argument?

"Trump says he's bothered by provisions of NATO that require the US to come to the defense of other member countries."

It's now outrageous to question whether launching a war on behalf of Montenegro would be wise. The context may vary, but the war-skeptical position always ends up getting cast as crazy, while the war-friendly position gets cast as sober and serious

The TRUMP slapped aside 'dicko' on a stage , think it was 'dicko' something or other at a Summit a year or so ago , I think that the slapped aside guy was the 'montenegron' leader . Its quite a famous and well loved video of Trump Style BBro . [just a comment]

it is possible for an individual to absorb a culture (given the right degree of enthusiasm from the individual and the culture), but whatever their skin color, we know that Europeans cannot become whatever they like. they cannot become Indian or Chinese. yet they are expected to believe that anyone in the world can come to europe & become European

"the people of Montenegro are very aggressive people. they're aggressive. and if they get aggressive, congratulations, you're in World War 3" - Trump

Forum List

Back