Trump Infected At Debate

He had tested positive. Then tested negative...and preferred to believe only the negative test

He of course WAS infected and very nearly killed his debate prep partner Chris Christie

Not to mention all the people he put at risk
Oh FFS! Butthurt is worse than the Chinese virus. At least almost everyone gets over the latter

He had tested positive. Then tested negative...and preferred to believe only the negative test

He of course WAS infected and very nearly killed his debate prep partner Chris Christie

Not to mention all the people he put at risk
5q0qd2.jpg

I hear Pfizer gave up on developing a TDS Swab test kit. They realized that the spew of frothing spittle while discussing President Trump was wayyyyyyyyyyy more effective than any swab test

Oh FFS! Butthurt is worse than the Chinese virus. At least almost everyone gets over the latter
You're talking about a virus that has killed 800,000 people?

The one that damn near killed Chris Christie (and possibly trump himself)?

What he KNEW was that he had tested positive and chose to ignore that when he got what turned out to be a false negative.

He then made sure he arrived too late to the debate to be tested then as agreed upon
So, he knew about the existence of false positives. A second test came up negative. That’s what we know. Beyond that, we have your speculation. The latter is unpersuasive.

He knew he tested positive. Even with a subsequent negative test, it was entirely irresponsible to ignore the positive test and proceed with debate trials and the debate.

Who knows why you're defending such irreprehensible behavior?
No. It is your contention that what he did was “entirely irresponsible.” But your contention is not equivalent to a fact.

LOL

Uh, no, not end of story. It turned out that positive test was accurate. It turned out he did have covid. It turned out that many people he came in contact with contracted it. It turned out he was utterly irresponsible.

His reckless and irresponsible approach to covid in general is what cost him the election.
We know how it turned out. LOL.

THE question is what did he know as of the date of the debate. Stop ducking Fauny.

No. It is your contention that what he did was “entirely irresponsible.” But your contention is not equivalent to a fact.
My "contention" is the positive test proved to be accurate based on his symptoms showing up 5 days later.

My "contention" is the positive test proved to be accurate based on his symptoms showing up 5 days later.
So what? I never said it was a false positive. What I said was that we all know about false positives. That may explain why he sought a second test. The second test came back negative.

the accuracy of either test isn’t really the point. The point is whether Trump necessarily KNEW that he had COVID.

Nothing you’ve said addresses that.

Forum List

Back