Trump in real trouble as massive audience tunes into Joe Bidens live stream

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
in the extreamly high teens

As in 19 :icon_sjung:

Snip

Biden’s latest live stream had him living vicariously through a nursing home worker named Shanrika and yes that’s as weak as it sounds. The Trump campaign’s Abigail Marone noticed something odd about the guy the media keeps telling us is kicking the President’s ass in the polls:

b8den.png

in the extreamly high teens

As in 19 :icon_sjung:

Snip

Biden’s latest live stream had him living vicariously through a nursing home worker named Shanrika and yes that’s as weak as it sounds. The Trump campaign’s Abigail Marone noticed something odd about the guy the media keeps telling us is kicking the President’s ass in the polls:

View attachment 366291

I don't trust, nor believe the polls.

We see Trump raise twice as much in a livestream event, and that was with Biden having Obama at his side. We see him bring in thousands for a live event during a pandemic and record ratings for Fox during the event.

The livestream fundraiser by Biden was praised by all in MSM as being an astounding number when he raised $11M with Obama. Then Trump raises $20M and there is little coverage. I look at such fundraisers as a measure of votes as not only did people have to tune in, but, they had to give money from their own pockets. That's a big difference in raising money and Trump doing it under his name alone, not with a sidekick. For all we know, 25% or more of Bidens money raised was due to Obamas presence.

Just how is Biden leading so much in the polls then? How do they intend to win the election? By mail in ballots which they used the Wuhan Virus as the excuse for? I can understand why Trump is weary to just accept the results as he must want to know the breakdown. If mail-in votes are 85% votes for Biden, he would have a reason to be suspicious, as will Americans.

Then there is the question of the excessive glory being showered on Fauci. It's as if some are telling him "you saved us in 2020". If Trump gets back to outside rallies and bringing in thousands to live events, I think it will really cast doubt on the accuracy of the poll numbers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back